Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 17: War games

"Shao Linn and Ying Yang were very sad but they knew that they deserved their punishment so they didn't say anything. One small princess, the goddess of love and forgiveness, took pity on them, however, and, while she couldn't undo the curse, she could change it somewhat; once in a while, she would allow the two dragons to get together and dance again."

She signaled Pete, who got up and stood next to her. She draped her arm on Pete's shoulder and pushed her breast against Pete's. And there, in the firelight, magic happened ... the dragons danced.

Pete waited a while for the illusion to be absorbed then became business-like.

"Alright, people ... It's getting close to bed-time. Robert, I'd appreciate it if you would supervise one of the large tents. Would you please take Samantha, Ginger, Tom, Henry, and Susan under your wing? Lisa, if you would take Linda, Thomas, Karen, Heather and Jake into the other tent, Luke and I will watch the fire until it burns down a bit before hitting the hay, ourselves."


The next morning, Lisa was the first to wake up. After crawling out of the tent and after going behind some bushes, she went back to the kitchen shelter to get some water boiling. As she was busying herself, she saw Robert and Samantha crawl out of the other tent. Robert was sporting an erection but, as soon as he had come back from behind the bushes, it had gone away. They joined her in the kitchen shelter to get breakfast rolling. It was the first time they had been naked together as a family and for Robert and Lisa, at least, in spite of being naked at the campfire the night before, there was a moment of awkwardness that they admitted to each other with a shy smile; Sam had always been a free spirit and had, since she was a two-year-old, always tested the limits of tolerance by running around naked and accosting people on the street bare-assed.

Finally, everything was coming along nicely ... the water for the cocoa was boiling, Lisa had loaded the French press coffeemaker, Sam had laid the place settings on the picnic tables and Robert, after opening the combination lock on the metal food locker, had mixed up a batch of pancake batter.

In the meantime, Pete and Luke had woken up as well. Luke took over for Lisa in the kitchen and she and Pete had gathered soap and towels and, as the other campers straggled out, set up a wash detail, bringing every one to the landing beach for a communal bath. Lisa and Pete made a point of washing themselves right next to each other and washing each others' backs in order to help the campers get over any remaining shyness. By the time they came back, breakfast was served with Sam and Robert making pancakes and Luke doing the serving. After the hungry horde had been fed and the kitchen detail had eaten their fill as well, Pete supervised the dishwashing while Luke, Robert and Sam went to the lake to bathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.