Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 12: Between a rock and a hard place...

Jennifer was sitting at her desk, updating some files, when there was a knock on the door.

"Excuse me ... Jennifer? Pete said you wanted to talk to me."

"Robert! Come in. Sit down ... make yourself comfortable. Yes ... I did want to see you. How did you enjoy the swim, this morning?"

"I found it interesting. I particularly enjoyed the rescue techniques with the canoes. I've done canoeing in the past; in previous years, but this is the first time we actually practiced those in such detail. Before it the course was always about 'stay with the canoe, get it right side up, get in and paddle with your hands to the nearest shore. Using two canoes side-by side to provide a more stable platform was particularly ingenious."

"I thought you might like it. That's why I had you and cabin 7 practice them together; I figured that if you were going to swamp a bunch of canoes ... say, in the neighborhood of skinny dipper island, for instance ... the least would be that you knew how to rescue them."

"..."

"Yes, I know about your little surprise party for the Douglas twins."

"Are you going to stop it?"

"If I was going to stop it, do you think I would have had Pete put you through that training exercise?"

"Well ... It might have been a coincidence..." answered Robert, knowing how lame it sounded even as he said it.

"Speaking of coincidences, I know of another one, as well ... by the oddest coincidence, your sister Lisa and Pete have matching tattoos. Both are rather neat but when they line them up together, the effect is incredible. It's much better than a grainy cell phone cam could possibly do justice. You're going to have to ask Lisa and Pete to show you how they look together once you're on the island."

"Jennifer ... I'm not stupid and I can see what you're doing. Would you mind if I ask you a blunt question... ?

"Not at all, Go right ahead; ask away," she said with a smile.

"In front, you're all smiles but, in the mean time, you given me two rabbit punches that nearly tore my head off. Why don't you stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want."

Jennifer became serious. "Fine ... have it your way. There are two things I want. First, I want you to delete those pictures you have of your sister. If I hear that you have tried to blackmail your sister ever again while she's working for me, you'll find out how nasty I can be. And, second, I want you to tell me how you rigged the bunk allocations in cabins 6 and 7."

"Pardon?"

"Don't play the innocent, Robert ... In cabin six, besides you, there's Pete Harris, who, first chance he gets, goes out to check up on skinny dipper island with you, there's Luke and Jake Ames, who live in a nudist family, Thomas Gray & Henry Frazer, who play naked in the woods and, Tom Kennedy who is not nudist but is Linda Adams' boyfriend. In cabin seven, we have your sister, Lisa, who goes streaking at college, your sister Samantha, who would apparently run the length of Harrison Mall naked on a bet, Linda, who supported you at the camp meeting last April, Luke's sister Susan and Thomas' sister Ginger. Also, by the strangest of coincidences, you met all of those kids you didn't know personally already at that meeting, where you all talked about skinny dipping. The only ones I'm not sure you 'fixed' are the twins."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.