Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 11: "Who else is involved in this plot..."

Jennifer then asked them...

"Have you thought of the way to get that stuff to the island without everyone, including Mr. Hartwell, finding out? Besides, Cookie is much too close to his kitchen for him not to notice the missing food. Your plan is not too bad, as far as it goes, but you did not think it through. From now on, you two do as I say. Lisa, tomorrow, you and I will be going out on errands. While you're gone, delegate Samantha as straw boss. She is to report to Pete for any discipline problems. I would have preferred Linda but the twins are older than she is, so there might be a conflict. Standard housekeeping duties only and tomorrow morning; I want both your cabins on a co-ed swim; they have to get used to one another. Maybe you can set it up as a course in Life-saving."

"Lisa, tomorrow morning, I want you to tell Linda why you're putting Sam in charge; I don't want her feelings hurt. Pete, you're in charge of both cabins tomorrow. In your spare time, I want you to prepare for me a complete history of the boys' camp 'naked excursion' policy, including who originally set it up, how long it's been running for and who organizes it when you do one. Try asking Cookie; tell him you would like to set one up for 'old time's sake' but that you're nervous because of Hartwell's new rules. I want it no later than forty-eight hours from now. Oh, and by the way, I want to see Robert, tomorrow before supper, there's no way I'll tolerate a camper who blackmails my staff."

"Jennifer, while you're at it, ask him how he managed to get all the nudists into our two cabins."

"Say what??"

"In Pete's cabin, besides Robert, there's Luke and Jake, both nudists, there's Tom who went skinny dipping tonight and, while Thomas and Henry aren't nudists per se, they like playing naked in the woods. As for my cabin, there's Linda, my sister Sam, who would moon Hartwell for two bucks, Suzan, Luke's sister and Ginger, Thomas' sister. From what I hear, Ginger has never gone nude but is open-minded about it. The only ones I don't know about are the twins."

"And you say that Robert set this up?"

"So Linda led me to believe and, knowing Robert, I wouldn't put it past him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.