Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 6: "The cat's out of the bag..."

"Robert, you are the most unadulterated, unmitigated, evil-minded rat that I have ever, EVER met in my life!"

"Why, thank you. I didn't think you cared. I take it that's a 'YES'?"

Lisa nodded. "I guess. How did you get those pictures?"

"Did you notice a guy with the camera phone when you and other girls on the third floor and the guys from the second floor were streaking each other the day after you got set up at North Hall? Well, as you were running down the hall and across the campus, he was taking candid shots of the whole crowd. When his memory card was full, he downloaded the pictures to his laptop and then e-mailed the lot to his desktop computer at home. His brother is a friend of mine and a first class hacker. One day, after he had hacked past his brother's password, he called me over to look at all the pictures. When I saw you with that dragon tat, I didn't let on that I had recognized you. Instead, I asked him for a copy of the whole lot 'for my scrapbook'. But, I'm still interested in that tat ... when did you get it?"

"You remember when I went on Spring Break, last year? Well, Pete Harris and I were walking down the boardwalk and we came across a tattoo parlor..."

"What?! Pete Harris? My Pete Harris, the counselor of my cabin?"

"Well, yaah! Now, stop interrupting or I'll stop telling you. And don't think about starting any rumors about the two of us being an item; we were just sharing an apartment, him, me and about another half dozen guys and girls, I'm still not sure how many we were all together. Anyway, we both had had too much to drink and we were completely tipsy. As a joke, we walked into that tattoo parlor and had the guy give us 'His and Hers' tattoos. Mine's on my left breast and his is a mirror image of mine and is on his right breast. The idea was that when we would snuggle close together, the two dragons would appear to be necking, literally. When we awoke the next morning, we were in bed together, naked, with one glorious hang-over and with no memory of what we may have done after we left the tattoo parlor. We made a deal and swore that the previous day had never happened but we still have the tats and when we meet at college or whenever we got together at the pre-summer camp counselor's meetings, as a sort of private joke, we give ourselves a sideways hug so that our dragons can give each other a kiss under our clothes. Nobody here has seen my dragon because my bikini top covers it completely and no one else knows why we hug every time we meet."

"Wow, that's a terrific story, Sis. Someone should write it up for you and you should send it to of those teen magazines; you'd make a mint. However, we still have another item on the agenda; the twins' naked outing. How shall we go about organizing it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.