Christmas Cheer - Cover

Christmas Cheer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 3: Christmas Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas Day - A couple enjoy Christmas Eve- just the two of them- in front of the fire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Rob woke with a shiver. The fire had gone down and his backside was as cold as ice. He snatched up the fallen blanket and tugged it back over the sleeping Julia. It was time to stoke up the fire or go upstairs to bed. He decided to stoke up the fire. Oh but he was stiff from the floor. Stifling a grunt, he got to his feet and gathered two more logs for the fire. In seconds, the fire was flaring up and had come back to life with a vengeance. He turned and rubbed his ass, trying to warm it.

It was officially Christmas Day now, even if it was long before dawn. He should let her sleep. They did have a big day planned. But then again, it was their first Christmas.

Rob crouched down and crawled to Julia. With a delicate touch, he lifted the blanket and folded it down to her waist. She felt the cool air and rolled over. It was amazing to watch. Each nipple felt the cool air and puckered. Robs finger circled her right nipple in a large lazy way, each spiral of the circle he got closer and closer without actually touching it. It continued to grow into a hard bullet. He dipped his head and licked the very tip, wetting it. Julia didn't stir. He gently blew air over it wondering just how hard and tight it was going to get. He did the same for her left breast, leaving both nipples hard as bullets. Julia turned her head and shifted in her sleep before settling down once again.

One swift movement was all it took for the blanket to be discarded at her feet. Again, Julia shifted but didn't wake up. Rob moved to her feet and nudged her leg aside, at first she resisted and was going to roll to her side, but Rob whispered and calmed her quietly. He stretched out and lay flat on his belly,

Rob kissed first one thigh, then the other, soft light kisses. He slid his hands under her legs and gently lifted and opened her to his gaze, supporting her legs. The firelight danced over her body, creating shadows, hiding things and keeping her in mystery. He kissed each thigh again, this time using his tongue to taste her skin. He could smell her sex. Their sex, from earlier. He pulled himself closer using his elbows, and kissed each thigh again, this time closer to her sex, so close he could feel the hairs tickle his cheek. She kept herself trimmed neat and short, but didn't shave bald.

A glance up her body and he saw she'd turned her head again, toward the fire. She looked so soft.

He dipped his head, touching his mouth to her labia, his tongue merely saying hello to each of her outer lips, plump and swollen. His hands encircled her thighs and, with his fingers, he pulled these aside and the wonder of all that was female was opened to him. He kissed her vagina softly, careful to keep away from the ultra sensitive clitoris. He wanted to keep her asleep for as long as he could. Have her wake up surprised. He grinned to himself at the thought. With his tongue, he traced the inside of her labia with long strokes, first one side, then the other. He looked at her and could see her juices starting to seep out of her, slowly. He inserted his tongue inside of her vagina as slowly and softly as he could. He felt her thighs tense and knew if she wasn't awake, she would be soon. He left her right breast to fend for itself and brought his finger around to replace his tongue, wetting it thoroughly in her own juices. These he coated her anus with and slowly inserted just the tip of his finger.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.