Diane's Journal - Cover

Diane's Journal

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

Things were really looking up for me out in Las Vegas, when I made a really stupid mistake. My casino manager husband was humping me every night non-stop and I loved every minute of it. Then, my past caught up to me and bit me right in the ass.

He was giving it to me doggy-style, which I have to admit is my favorite, when the video we were watching on the 60 inch TV threw up a panoramic view of my face contorted by the fact that a huge muscle-bound dude was shoving his cock right up my ass. Of course, I was kind of acting, but it sure did look realistic. I could tell that Tony realized right away that the brunette getting ass-fucked was none other than his submissive subdued spouse, yours truly.

I had never really informed Tony about my previous life as a stripper and escort girl in another State and I had hoped he would never find out. Now it was too late to "break it gently" to Tony and I knew right away he would be shit-canning me at the first opportunity. I just wasn't sure if it would be a comfortable alimony check or an isolated 6 foot deep resting place in the Nevada desert.

All of a sudden, Tony's cock got soft inside me and I knew we wouldn't be heading to the lobster dinner after our bedroom kink session. I don't know which I regretted more, the lobster dinner or the loss of Tony's cock.

It was not a good sign that Tony was putting away the family jewels without even asking me to clean up with my mouth. It was almost a ritual and his patting me on top of my head the entire time made me feel like I was a very good doggie.

There was no benefit to talking about it right now because I knew when my husband went into his silent running routine; he never listened to a single word.

I stayed on the bed until I was certain he was down the hall and out of sight.

My "go bag" was under the pedestal shelf for my 6 inch heels. It had a sizable amount of cash and even a small .22 S&W for emergencies. I had a couple of bogus driver's licenses for names I had used before a long time ago. I looked at all the expensive clothes and shoes and sighed in frustration at not being able to take any of them.

I dressed in jeans and a wool sweater with a hood to cover my face when I exited under the camera's eye.

I could hear Tony shouting in his office on the first floor and I hoped it was business and not about me or my torrid past.

The garage held a half-dozen high-priced autos but I went right past them to my older model Chevy with the law-enforcement chase package. It was my baby and I needed someone I could trust right at the moment.

Fortunately, a flight of helicopters from the nearby Air Force base covered the sounds of my engine and the squeaky gate not yet manned for the evening. I slid down the hill with some dislocation of gravel because I was still real nervous.

When I got out on the highway, I turned west to Los Angeles and blended into the normal traffic pattern leaving Las Vegas. I figured I could be into the Metro area before having to stop to get a room for the night. I had no desire to be camping out in the Mojave Desert or stopping at some "Bates Motel" in Charles Manson territory.

My best friend Sue Anne was scheduled to be visiting me next week and when I stopped for gas, I texted her it was a "no go" and I would call her later. She was a sharp cookie and I felt certain she got the picture without any need for explanations.

I was screwing a hot Puerto Rican valet the last few months, over at the Luxor, but I couldn't risk contacting him with Tony on the warpath. I just hope he was smart enough to lay low while Tony's cage was being rattled. I didn't like the Los Angeles area but it was a big fishbowl and easy to get lost inside. I stayed in a "by the week" motel right next to Hollywood and steered clear of the pimps and the dopers. They were put off by my police cruiser at first but they quickly determined there was no chance I was an undercover cop or anything stupid like that. I made certain my prison ink was visible to allay any fears. I always worried Tony would ask me about that but he ignored it as a closed chapter in my life.

I knew Tony had my sister's phone number and my parent's address making it impossible for me to ask for any help from the home front. It seemed like the best solution was to wait until my husband cooled off a little bit and then ask him real polite for a divorce with no alimony involved. I had to be real careful on that score because he probably was thinking I knew too much about his business and was a clear and present danger to his secret deals.

In all honesty, I could give a shit less about his wheeling and dealing and I always had a knack for making money on my own.

After about 2 weeks in the crappy motel, I hit the road north to Sacramento making sure to stay away from San Francisco because Tony had a lot business associates in the City by the Bay just waiting to score brownie points by scooping me up for him. I didn't stop in Sacramento because the cops there were a little too uptight with out-of-state girls driving recycled police cruisers with Nevada plates. I got right on the road heading to Reno. I was just getting closer to Nevada so I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb but I had no intention of going anywhere near a gambling facility.

In the foothills, I hit a place called El Dorado Hills. It was pretty neat with a lot of new shopping malls and luxury condos and golf courses. I was eating a steak dinner in the motel restaurant and got hit on 3 times before I got to the desert. I noticed all the guys were well dressed in business suits and when I asked the bartender, he told me it was a hangout for the computer guys working at the world's largest microchip maker. In any event, it was easy to see this was a real "rolling in dough" area and pretty well empty of bad elements like my angry husband Tony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.