Diane's Journal - Cover

Diane's Journal

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the journal of a nude dancer/Escort girl who retired from active duty at 21. She is slowing transitioning from a party girl with loose morals to a blossoming MILF as she inevitably slows down on the freeway of lust and perversions. Ironically, she is highly intelligent, well intentioned and possesses a depth of true emotions untapped in a world of shallow pleasure seekers. How her story ends is as yet unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Public Sex   School   Prostitution  

It has been a few months since I told you the first part of my story in Parts I, II, and III. Since there have been a lot of requests for more of my story, I will continue with it. I know I may sound a little hard hearted to some of you out there but I have had a few hard knocks and I have decided not to take any shit from anyone.

This lady I worked for in Florida and I told you about before, I can't say her name or anything because her family is like all political and all, she hooked me up with a friend of hers that lived in Las Vegas. Her friend, who I will call Mrs. S, had a similar deal with her husband being all in this wheelchair and no chance to get out of it.

I really was turned on by the idea of going to Las Vegas because I knew a girl in the nude dancing business that filled my head with stories of the high rollers, and the beautiful people looking to party. She told me she had sex with Casino manager who gave her a new Caddy for an all-night anal sex party. I don't know if she was bullshitting me or was telling me the truth because she did drive a late model Caddy and she seemed kind of reliable.

I kind of trusted her, at least until I caught her in bed with my best friend Sue Anne and they were not playing checkers. Sue Anne was so contrite that I let her lick my pussy all the way through "Dancing with the Stars". She loved that show so much. I was giggling so hard because I made her keep her head buried between my legs the whole time. She was a little mad at me but I took care of her pretty little pucker hole with my tongue. I knew she forgave me because she whimpered non-stop the whole time.

When I got out there in Las Vegas, I found out the job was not due to start until the following month. Since they were going to give me room and board in addition to $200 a day, it was worthwhile waiting for the job to begin. I just had to find someplace to stay and a temporary job for the next 3 weeks.

In a short 24 hours, I talked to more pimps and whores and downright dirt-bags to last me a lifetime. Finally, I located an agency that wanted a house sitter for a nice house only about 20 minutes away from the strip. All I had to do was keep the inside in good shape. They had a landscaper and the company took care of any repairs necessary. It was just unbelievable there were so many vacant houses in such a beautiful place.

The secretary at the housesitting agency told me to call a number on Flamingo to line up a work from your home job. She was about 50 years old and you could tell she was worn out from the booze and the sex. I liked her because she didn't have a mean bone in her body. She confided in me that she lived with a gay choreographer who worked with all the big-time dancers. She laughed when I told her my only dancing experience was nude dancing. We both agreed the customers were more interested in how tight your brown hole looked than in how high you could kick.

The guy I talked to on the phone sounded legit. He told me his name was Arnold just like the governor of California except he was better-looking. He made me laugh and I laughed even louder when I saw him in person.

He was about the ugliest dude I have ever seen in my life.

I had a choice of 2 different phone answering jobs. One was a basic sex line where us girls were supposed to keep customers on the line long enough to get them to pay the premium charges for talking. The gimmick was that the first 3 minutes were free and the charge was like a dollar or two dollars for each minute past the 3 minutes. I knew I could do that easy but I was not enthusiastic about it because I knew this clientele was like the peep show guys that wanted something for nothing. The other job sounded a lot better to me. It was a psychic hotline with "Real live Psychics" I loved reading Tarot cards and I could relate better with women than with men and most of the customers were women.

I noticed almost all the workers responding to these jobs were females. I think I was the only one in the group of about 25 that could step up on a stage and not be laughed off. I could read the minds of the male supervisors all thinking, "What the Fuck is this hottie doing here answering phones?"

The money sounded good. We got paid twice a week. It would always be on Tuesday night and Friday night. They paid us in Casino chips for some reason. We could always just turn them in at the Casino right next door for cold hard cash. The guy told us the average phone person made about $200 a payday and there were no deductions. We were responsible for everything else; taxes, social security, health care. The guy in charge who was from Chicago told us everything was on the up and up, he said,

"You are all independent contractors. You answer the phone, you talk, and you make money. We split 50-50 right down the middle. It's got to be your phone and we link our line to it. You can still use your phone for your own personal use but when you are using the phone, you won't be in the queue to receive calls."

I knew there had to be a catch somewhere but it was none of my business as long as I got paid.

The guy from Chicago was really giving my butt the once over and it got my warning bells to start jangling. He was a good-looking guy and all for someone over 40 but he was wearing too much gold for my taste. He reminded me of the manager in the "all nude" club that made me give him a blow job every night just to get my fair share of the private dance money. I always enjoy giving a guy a blow job, it just seemed a little unfair to make it like a tax or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.