Our First Threesome - Cover

Our First Threesome

Copyright© 2011 by jimbo2u

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our lifefrom meeting until after our first threesome and a brief inclusion of some info that will be used in follow up stories

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Military  

Our long life of fucking each other and oteher men and women, toinclude at least 4 pregnancies for her and other women by myself and other men.

In 1977 my wife and I were both in the US Army. We were stationed at the army hospital in Frankfurt germany. We had met 6 years previously at the military hospital in Landstuhl. For our first date I taught her how to travel by train in Germany. What we did was to go to the city of Mannheim to shop during the fall sale. After shopping for most of the morning we went to a restaurant and had lunch. During lunch we chatted about different things, to include traveling in Germany. One of the things she said to me was that she wanted to be wealthy. We never had any more dates for a good while but when I received an invite to visit my friend and his wife in Berlin I asked her to travel with me. We visited several different night clubs in Berlin and took in the usual tourist sites. For sleep she had the couch and I got a sleeping bag on the floor in the living room. We started talking about sex for people of different races and she called herself a black panther. I offered to be her white male and received an invitation to join with her. We kissed and made out for a while then I had the experience of sticking my cock in the hottest pussy I had been in up to that time.

On return to work we continued dating. She told me about her different fucks before me to include how a preacher was her first one. She also told me that I had no worries about her getting pregnant as her mom's doctor had said that due to her womb being tilted she would never have babies. She had started bowling with some of her girlfriends on a female bowling league. I would go with her to the bowling alley and keep score for them. One afternoon she introduced me to a man that had been one of her dates while still at home. She invited him out to watch and I watched her flirt with him all evening. When they finished bowling and we started away from the club she was all over him and finally I said "You want him, you have him." I then started back to my barracks and she ran after me and wanted to talk. All I could say was if she wanted him go on and fuck him but if she was with me to forget about him. He and I later did become friends and he and his girlfriend used to come to our apartment regularly. After about 7 or 8 months she told me she was pregnant and that she had to decide what to do. She decided that she would go to Great Britain for an abortion as at that time she could not get one in the military facility. She told me how much money she would need and I gave it to her. While she was gone I continued to go to various after hours clubs off post. I had the great good luck to get to have dates with another female soldier that was named Bea. She was a lady of about 5'11" With a chest of 38DD.

The first night I got her to leave the club with me and we went to my room in the barracks. She was nervous about being found there so We took a blanket and went to a wooded area close to our barracks. I got her to strip and make out with me. After I got her hot enough I mounted her and found out I had found a virgin. It took me a good while to open her and I had to apologize a lot for hurting her. I never asked her about protection and just fucked her till I had to shoot my nuts in her. We had sex several more times and I managed to get her pregnant. She would not get an abortion and was transferred back to the United States and discharged from the army. Sad to say she never kept in touch with me and to this day I do not know what we had made, boy, girl or twins. Pat and I returned to the US and within 2 years we were stationed in Italy. From there we were transferred to Frankfurt. We started having marital problems mainly because she was very jealous and her so called friends would tell her what I was supposedly doing with other women in the snack bar. I did have the good luck to get to be with my boss' wife many times the worst part about it was she was not on the pill and did not want condoms. I had to very carefully practice the fine art of pulling out and sperming her belly and tits. After a while I had the good fortune to meet a German girl that was about 5 years younger than I. She was great to me I had the chance to borrow her car as I wanted and she would have my uniforms cleaned and pick them up for me. By the way while I was with her at this time I wa also living in the barracks as the wife and I had so much trouble getting along. One evening when I knew Pat was home I was able to get in our apartment on post by going in the window to our utility room. One of her girlfriends was in the living room making out with a man that was not her husband. When she saw me she called out to Pat that I had come in. I still managed to catch Pat in bed with another man. She had just taken his load and was trying to act like nothing was happening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.