Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth - Cover

Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

BARBARA AND B J

Mary laughed then and said: "By the way, boss lady, did you know that Earl is one of ours?"

"Ours?" Barbara said, a question marked on her face.

"Yep," Mary said, "Works in the shipping department."

"Really?" Barbara said.

"Really!" Mary agreed with a sly smile. Then Mary added:

"I think that you need to make a visit down there tomorrow as the boss."

Barbara said: "Mike, that's a great idea; you're so smart!"

"That's why I get the big bucks!" Mary said laughing.

"Gee, I'm going to enjoy this!" Barbara said.

"You are such a sneak!" B.J, said.

"I know," Barbara agreed, "It's one of my enduring traits; it's part of what makes me lovable."

"That plus your ass," B.J said.

"Yes, there is that!" Barbara agreed.

"Big ass!" Nina said and they all broke up.

"One more business item, boss," Mary said next, "Sorry," she said to the rest. "I'm going to drop the business stuff as soon as I get this done."

"What is it?" Barbara asked.

"Well, the head of security position that we've decided on. B.J and I have a friend we'd like to recommend. It's Jennie the off duty cop who does our door stuff at the club.

"Jennie?" Barbara asked, "Tall, good looking, muscular."

"That's her," B.J, said.

Barbara giggled: "She threatened to use her night stick on me in a very sexual way, when I was at the club waiting to be admitted."

"She didn't know you were the CEO of the company that she was applying to," Mary laughed.

"Did you tell her?" Barbara asked.

"Nope," Mary said.

Barbara clapped her hands together: "This keeps getting better and better."

"Sounds like you're going to have quite a day tomorrow!" B. J said.

"Oh, I guess so," Barbara said.

Their drinks came just then. When they each got their drink, B.J raised her glass and said:

"Friends, to the CEO with the brass ones, finishing that negotiation stark naked!"

They all laughed, and drank a toast. Nina, meanwhile, spoke up:

"What was that? I didn't hear about that."

Cass said: "It was my gaffe, let me tell it."

She then explained to Nina exactly what she'd said about Barbara being easier to deal with, when she was naked. She went on to tell how they took a break and Barbara came back after the break totally naked to finish the negotiation.

Nina clapped and said: "Marvelous! Just Marvelous! Just for that, you get to call me 'Fat Ass'."

"Thanks, F.A.," Barbara said and blew her neighbor a kiss, and getting one from her in return.

"Tell me, Barbara," Elena spoke up, "What are you going to do with all that swag that you're going to get?"

Barbara thought for just a few moments:

"You know, my Jack and I always had hopes that if we were successful, we'd buy a beach house in Florida on the Gulf. I really think that I'm going to look into that. Sink the money into it; carry a mortgage, the whole bit. I think it's time for the dream."

"Nice dream!" B.J said and raised her glass; they all agreed and toasted the dream also.

As the dinner progressed, Cass' hand kept slipping from the table, and Barbara could tell from the look on Nina's face that she was being played with under the table.

The two of them, Cass and Nina, were the first to excuse themselves from the table.

"We're going to go, if you don't mind," Cass said. "Here's my part of the bill."

"Hey," Barbara said, "Dinner's on me! I got wealthy today and wasn't even wearing clothes at the time."

Cass gave a kind of rueful smile at that, and the rest of them laughed.

Cass and Nina said 'thanks' and got up to go. Cass went to Barbara first and gave her a kiss:

"Thanks so much for tonight; for taking the time with me, being patient and all. I appreciate it. I look forward to working with you again hopefully."

Barbara stood and gave Cass a hug. As they were going to go away, Barbara also caught Nina into a hug.

"Love you," Barbara said to her.

"Love you too," Nina said and they shared a quick kiss.

"Call you soon," Barbara said. Then she leaned her head in and whispered:

"And your ass isn't fat, it's edible!"

Nina giggled and said: "Hope she believes that too."

The other four sat for a bit and talked quietly among themselves.

Finally, B.J said: "What'll it be, gents? Anyone up for a little night life?"

"Sure," Mary said, looking at Elena, who only smiled and nodded.

B.J then looked to Barbara, who said:

"Can I please have time for a quick shower at home? I've been out catting around and want to get spiffy for you."

B.J laughed and said:

"Babe, you're always spiffy for me!"

Barbara hooted and said to the other two:

"Watch this one operate; she's trying to get into my pants!"

B.J then quipped: "And I won't be the first one tonight!"

The other three laughed at this and agreed that they'd meet in an hour at the 'Velvet Touch'.

In the parking lot, B.J gave Barbara a kiss. As she clung to the large woman, Barbara whispered:

"Come home with me, please and help me shower and dress?"

"Love to, pussy babe," B.J said.

Once they got home, and Barbara was in the house, she was shedding clothing, as soon as she went through the door.

"My, my," Janice said watching with an appreciating eye, "It's fun to see you come home."

"You should come home with me more often then!" Barbara said.

"Gee, maybe I should," B.J said just a tad wistfully.

Barbara noticed and stopped immediately, turning to Janice. She retraced her steps and went to put her arms around Janice, saying:

"What is it, love? Is something wrong?"

"No, sweet puss," Janice said, "Just normal life shit is all."

"Tell?" Barbara whispered? "Share?"

"You're too good by half," B.J said then, hugging Barbara and kissing her forehead. Then she continued:

"My building is going condo and it's driving me nuts."

"You going to buy?" Barbara asked.

"Don't really want to," B.J said. "It's an okay place but not what I really would want. I've just never given it that much thought. Elaine's upset by it also."

"What are you going to do then?" Barbara asked.

"$64,000 question, Babe!" B.J said. "Start looking!"

They had broken the embrace by that point and Barbara had taken a step away, she was down to panties by that point, when she spun around quickly with a huge, huge grin on her face:

"Move in here!"

"What?" B.J said slowly.

"B.J, move in with me and be my love!" Barbara was almost hopping from foot to foot at that point.

Janice looked around at the huge, lovely house. The thought had apparently never struck her at all.

"Do you mean that?" she asked Barbara. "Here, sit for a moment, talk."

They sat on living room chairs by the large fireplace.

"Oh, honey," Barbara said with continued enthusiasm, "Isn't it the obvious thing? Doesn't it make just the right sense? Look at the timing too! It's almost like it was meant to be!"

At that point B.J put her hands out as if to ward Barbara off. She said laughing:

"I'd hate to have to negotiate with you!"

Barbara sprung from her chair and tumbled into the chair with B.J, who grabbed her by the ass cheeks and held her close.

"Ask Cass about that!" Barbara said, laughing and licking at B.J's ear. "Do I get to eat you now or later, roomie?"

"Both if you want to," B.J said.

"You're so laid back tonight," Barbara said.

"Well, this has been on my mind, and I am absolutely overwhelmed by your goodness."

"Gee, no girl wants to hear that," Barbara said, kissing B.J fiercely, "I want you to be overwhelmed by my tits and ass."

"Well, there is that too!" B.J admitted with a laugh, as Barbara was already shifting her position and going down on her knees in front of B.J, pulling, as she went, at B.J's tight black spandex pants, shifting the boots off of her feet and getting her down to a pair of black lace panties.

"This is your welcome home pussy licking!" Barbara said with a smile, "It's a regular feature of our home."

"Our home!" B.J said with some wonder in her voice.

Bu then her attention was taken by Barbara's kisses that were now creeping up her thighs.

"Mmmmm, B.J tastes good!" Barbara said.

"Mmmm, Barbara eats good, and looks good," was B.J's reply.

Barbara lifted her head and said:

"Isn't it just a turn on to sit in our home and have a domestic talk, while you're dressed and I'm wearing only my undies?"

"Gee, never thought of it that way, but you're right about that, sweet puss," B.J said.

Then she gasped, as Barbara laid the first of any number of tongue licks directly onto her pussy.

"Gotcha!" Barbara said, from her kneeling position.

"You sure do, babe!" B.J answered amid further, moans and little shakes of her body, for now Barbara had removed the panties from her and had her tongue inside of her pussy.

B.J held onto Barbara's head, as it bobbed slightly in her task of eating pussy.

In a strained voice, B.J said: "I don't know what to marvel at more: your sexual ability and attitude or your flat out goodness."

Barbara's only answer was: "B.J, be my love, just be my love!"

"I am that for sure!" B.J said, reaching now for Barbara's head and pulling it more securely into her crotch.

"Cumming..." came slowly, expressively out of B.J's mouth, as Barbara finally pushed her into an orgasm.

When B.J finished thrashing about in her orgasm, Barbara sat back on her heels, looking self satisfied.

"Welcome home, honey!" she said grinning broadly.

"Come here, kitten!" B.J said, "Sit in my lap and purr!"

Barbara crawled up into her lap and did exactly that.

"Gee," Barbara said softly, as she luxuriated in being held by B.J, "I'd give you the tour of our home but the guys are going to be waiting for us."

"You're right;" B.J said, "Come, I'll supervise your shower."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Barbara said smiling and kissing her.

"Oops," Barbara said, holding her hand over her mouth. "Stinky kiss!"

"Don't you call my pussy juices stinky, woman!" B.J said, slapping Barbara's ass, as she said it.

"I was hoping just for that arrangement," Barbara said, "Come, shower time for Barbara."

As they were walking hand in hand toward the master suite, Barbara turned and said:

"Will you spend the night with me?"

"In our bed?" B.J asked smiling.

"Exactly!" Barbara answered.

"You bet," B.J answered.

"I'm going to wear something really hot to the 'Velvet Touch'," Barbara said.

"It's what I'd want," B.J said.

"Oh good," Barbara cooed and took off her panties, heading for the shower.

As she neared the bathroom, Barbara went to the right into the cubicle that held the toilet.

"Gonna pee first," she said.

"Gonna watch!" B.J said, grinning.

"Make me blush!" was Barbara's response.

"Whole point!" B.J quipped, "Watching my millionaire girlfriend blush, while she pees."

"Millionaire only until I plunk money down on that Florida house!" Barbara said.

B.J just stared. Barbara sat there, doing her business and smiled:

"Jeez," B.J said in a voice of wonder, "You're gorgeous even when you're sitting on the john peeing."

Barbara finished, wiped, got up and wiggled and put her arms around B.J, saying in a sexy voice:

"And all yours!"

"My what a statement!" B.J said, kissing her naked girl friend. "You'd better get a move on or will miss MIke and Elena."

"Going to 'hop to', Boss," Barbara said with a salute, only to get a resounding slap on the ass from B.J.

"Not the way to get this gal ready to go out, honey," Barbara said, wiggling her ass at B.J.

"What the hell am I going to do with you?" B.J quipped in mock exasperation.

"Something dirty, I hope!" Barbara said, as she flitted into the shower to clean up.

Then it was time to dress.

"Help me here, honey," Barbara said to B J.

"Well," B.J said, smiling, "There is this."

She produced a tee shirt that was cut off to expose the stomach with the words on it:

"I belong to the big girl!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Barbara said, jumping around.

"How in hell can you be such a cool and savvy business woman and so jumpy at the same time?" B.J asked with wonder.

"Talent!" Barbara exploded and jumped into B.J's arms, wrapping her legs around the big woman and kissing her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, honey!" Barbara said. "Do I have to wear a bra?"

"No, sweets," B.J said, "Let those puppies swing free."

"Yippee!" was Barbara's reply, as she donned the tee shirt.

"Now," Barbara said, "What about panties? Help me select?"

"Show me, sweet pussy," B.J said smiling, and enjoying herself.

"Oh," Barbara said then, "First, let me show you the pants that I'm wearing."

She pulled out of a drawer a pair of fairly transparent stretch pants with lace at the ankles. They were meant to be worn under a skirt, since they were entirely see-through.

"Wow!" B.J said, grinning now, "Very, very nice!"

"Then panties?" Barbara wanted to know.

"Which drawer?" was B.J's next question.

"You're going to laugh!" Barbara said, pouting.

"Maybe," was B.J's answer.

Barbara opened a huge drawer filled to the very top with all kinds, fabrics, colors and assortments of panties. Barbara looked at B.J almost apologetically and said softly:

"Sorry, I'm kind of a panty freak!"

"Sorry my ass!" B.J expostulated, "This is fucking wonderful; just like you!'

"Oh, I'm glad you like it. You see, I love panties; I love the word itself. The word alone turns me on. I often wonder, as I go through the day, what kind of panties a person is wearing. I love the thought of men wearing panties! I really do. And I love to show my panties!"

She thought for a few seconds and said: "Oops! I'm going on, aren't I?"

B.J was grinning at her, and her grin was huge: "You sure are, love, and don't you be apologetic about it! I think it's wonderful. I'll always know what kind of sly gift to get you!"

"Oh, you're too good by half, Big Janice, my Janice," Barbara said, hugging the larger woman. Then, smile still on her face, she asked:

"Panties?"

"Thong, white lacy," B.J said. "If we're going to put that world class ass on display, then let's put it on display!"

Barbara was overjoyed and did as B.J said, selecting the panties and putting them on and the stretch pants over them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shit!" Janice said. "They'd better hold their hats at the 'Velvet Touch', here comes 'Ms Tits and Ass'!"

"Next tee shirt?" Barbara asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I guess," was B.J's answer.

Then it was time to get going. The weather was warm but Barbara wore a leather thigh length coat. They both thought that the unveiling would be the more spectacular.

They parked in the lot at the 'Velvet Touch' and went to the door. Jennie the large off duty cop was at the door.

"Hey, Jennie," B.J said.

"Hey, B.J!" Jennie answered. "I see you've got Ms World Class Ass with you!"

"Sure do!" B.J said.

Then Barbara got on her tip toes and, putting her hands on Jennie's shoulders, gave her a kiss.

"Hi, copper!" she said, making Jennnie grin, as B.J looked on smiling also. "No night stick?"

Jennie turned to B.J and said: "B.J, I know she's your babe, and I respect that but one of these days I'm going to be tempted to come around with my night stick and make her dance for me."

Big Janice laughed and said: "Jennie, she's a sassy bitch; you have my permission to use that night stick on her any time."

"Sure?" Jennie asked.

"Sure as I can be," Janice answered. "And if looking at her as she is now isn't incentive enough for you to get that big bad stick, look at this." Then turning to Barbara she said: "Coat off for Jennie, love."

Barbara took her coat off and handed it to Big Janice, who stood grinning now.

"Well, fuck me!" Jennie said.

"No, no," Barbara said with a pout and another small kiss for Jennie, "It's bring your stick and fuck me! And my love, my doll, my Janice will want to watch, I think."

It made all three of them laugh and Jennie said then, with a sigh:

"Best tits and ass in the world."

"I guess," was Janice's answer to that.

"Enjoy yourselves," Jennie said then, as they went into the club.

They found Mike and Elena waiting for them. Elena was dressed in a sexy fashion but Barbara took their breath away.

"Look at you, Boss," Mary said, "Ms Tits 'N Ass herself."

Barbara dropped a curtsey at the table to thank her for the compliment. When they sat down at the table, Mary pushed a box toward Barbara, and said:

"Boss, this is a thank you for all that you've done for me."

"Ohhhhhh"! Barbara said, her hand flying to her mouth to cover her mouth. "You're going to make me cry! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She opened the box and inside found a gold slave ankle bracelet.

"It's so beautiful!" Barbara said. "Can I put it on?"

"Great idea!" Mary said.

Barbara bent down to attach it, when B.J put a restraining hand on her arm. Barbara looked at B.J, who said:

"No, stand, sweet puss, turn your back to the room and bend down to attach it."

"You are so wicked!" Barbara giggled.

She did as she was told then, turning her back to the people in the room and bending from the waist. It caused a stir in the room, and some murmuring among the people, who saw her out thrust and almost naked ass exposed, while she put on the slave bracelet. When it was on, she put her leg up and her foot on her chair to display it to those at the table.

Then she went to Mary and hugged her around the neck.

"Stand up, you gorgeous man," Barbara said, "And let me get at you."

Mary/Mike stood then and Barbara surrounded her neck with her arms. She kissed Mike long and hard, in the process taking Mike's hands and moving them so that they were pressed to her own ass cheeks.

When the kiss was finished, Mike smiled at Barbara and said: "Thanks for that, Boss!"

"Spank me some day at the office!" Barbara said softly, causing all at the table to laugh.

"That day's coming closer," Mike answered.

Then Barbara turned to Elena and said: "Sorry, honey, that I was grappling with your man; will you dance with me?"

Turning to B.J, she said: "May I, dance with Elena?"

"Enjoy yourself, sweet puss," B.J said.

The two women went out to the dance floor. Elena was wearing a mini skirt and a brief halter top and heels. They presented a very striking picture to the room, as they danced.

"Give them a few minutes, Mike," B.J said, "And then we'd better cut in before someone takes over. Two gorgeous, well known subs dancing alone won't last long in this pen."

"You look ravishing," Elena breathed into Barbara's ear.

"Thank you, honey," Barbara said and then told Elena that she looked good enough to eat.

"Ohhhh," Elena said, "Tell me that some day at the office and I'll let you."

"Some day at the office, I'll do it," was Barbara's answer.

It was then that B.J and Mike cut in.

"We're here to the rescue," B.J said, "You two gorgeous subs were only a heart beat away from being carried off to some meat room somewhere."

"Our gallant heroes!" Barbara said, planting a kiss on B.J's smiling lips.

They danced away from Mike and Elena. Then a voice over Barbara's shoulder said:

"Hey, B.J!"

B.J answered: "Hey, Billie! How are you, lad?"

"Better now that you've brought the beauty," Billie said.

"Hi, Billie," Barbara said with a wink and a smile.

"Mind if I fiddle, B.J?" Billie asked then.

"Join us," B.J said, "She likes being in a sandwich."

Billie danced along with them then, pressing against Barbara's back. Then Billie reached into her pocket and moved.

The next thing that happened was a loud squeak from Barbara, who said in a shocked voice to B.J:

"Billie just stole my panties!"

"Good for him!" B.J said.

"Thanks, B.J; I've got a souvenir now," Billie said, leaning in to give Barbara a quick kiss and saying: "Thanks for the panties, babe."

"Thief!" Barbara said grinning.

Then she leaned her head against B.J and said:

"Now I'm indecent!"

"You're always indecent in these places, darlin'," B.J answered. "It's part of your beauty."

There were many more comments and touches, when the dance was over, now that Barbara wasn't even wearing her thong panties, stolen by Billie with the aid of his knife.

Barbara also got a whistle and a grin from Mike and Elena, when she went to the table. Those two had also gotten drinks for all of them.

They sat at the table and Barbara said:

"Can I tell them, B.J?"

"If you want to, love," B.J said.

Barbara looked at the other two and said, with a grin on her face:

"B.J is moving in with me!"

"Really?" Mike said.

"Really!" Barbara answered, and B.J shook her head 'yes' also.

"Great!" Mike said then and Elena echoed the sentiment.

They talked for a while then about the fact that B.J's apartment building was going condo and Barbara's offer. Mike and Elena said how pleased that they were for them. (Mike and Elena had already been living together for a while.)

While they were talking and enjoying their drinks a short, pretty oriental woman in jeans and a tee shirt with a long vest came over to the table.

"Jackie Wang," B.J said with obvious joy.

B J got up and exchanged a hug with Jackie, and then went on:

"Jackie, you know Mike and Elena," they exchanged greetings; then B J said:

"This is my babe, Barbara; this is Jackie Wang, Jumpin' Jackie, the heart and soul of the vice squad! Jackie and I came out of the academy together and roomed together for a while before I went to law school."

Barbara got up and gave Jackie a hug. Jackie grinned and said to B J:

"Well, B J, who's foxy!"

"I guess!" was B J's reply.

"So tell me, B J, baby," Jackie went on, "Do you object to my leading your lady to the floor and taking liberties with her?"

"Ohhhhh!" Barbara squealed, "That sounds so squalid, I think I'll like that."

"You heard the lady, Jackie," B J said then, "Go ahead and do it all."

"You've got it, pal!' Jackie said, and went over to Barbara.

Without any hesitation, Jackie took the hem of Barbara's tee shirt and pulled it up over her head, saying:

"Babe, you won't need this, where we're going."

"Ohhh!" Barbara gave out a little breathy squeal again.

"I like her sounds, B J!" Jackie.

"Then make her sound again," B J said laughing.

"Can do," Jackie said.

Then the tee shirt was off and Jackie saw Barbara's nipple rings.

"What have we here!"

Jackie grabbed Barbara by her nipple rings and pulled, eliciting another squeal from her.

"My, my you're responsive; we'll have to take you out for a ride here and see what you can do; we're cool, B J?"

"Do your stuff, Jackie; the lady loves it," was B J's answer.

Then Jackie knelt and began to pull Barbara's pants down and off. This began to get general attention in the place, and the crowd began to anticipate that Jackie Wang was going to give them a show.

"Turn around, babe," Jackie said softly to Barbara who, did as she was told.

Jackie pulled from her belt a pair of hand cuffs and snapped them onto Barbara's wrists, with her hands behind her.

Barbara squealed: "B J!"

B J laughed and kissed one of Barbara's ringed nipples.

"Just let the kind detective play, love," B J said.

Jackie then produced from her pocket a long chain, saying:

"Just happen to have this, and I think we can use it."

She strung the chain through the rings that pierced Barbara's nipples and tugged on the chain. It had the effect of leading Barbara where Jackie wanted her to go. Jackie pulled and Barbara moved forward with yet another squeal. Now there was some cheering in the group, as Jackie led the totally naked woman out from the table.

"First, we'll say 'hi' to all the folks," Jackie said.

Jackie led Barbara through the throng of table, stopping to introduce her at every table. And at every table Barbara was petted, and stroked and caressed. By the time Jackie finally led her to the dance floor, Barbara was about on fire from the way that Jackie was treating her.

In the middle of the dance floor Jackie had Barbara stop and she looked to the side and nodded. Billie was there and flipped a switch, lowering a kind of chain and hook. They had obviously done this before. When the crowd saw it, they cheered.

Jackie unlocked the cuffs from Barbara's wrists only to reattach them with her arms extended over her head. Then he hung the cuffs up on the hook that had come down from the ceiling. Billie raised it just enough to take the slack off of it.

Then Jackie was ready and the music surged. Barbara, as hot as possible with all this, began to dance and writhe to the beat of the music, with Jackie dancing around her. It had the crowd clapping and cheering.

They did a kind of dirty boogie then, with Jackie and Barbara making 'mating' kinds of gestures. The crowd went wild.

After that dance, Jackie motioned to Billie to come over. When Bille got there, Barbara said a soft: "Hi, Billie!"

"Hi, yourself, pretty lady," Billie said.

Then Jackie said to Billie: "Front or back?"

"Love that ass, Jackie, my man!" was Billie's reply.

"Take it then," Jackie said, "I'll get the front."

The music began and Barbara was once again the person in the middle of a sandwich. She had Jackie in front of her and Billie behind. Then both of them moved in so that they were pressed against Barbara.

Behind Billie was licking Barbara's neck. In front, Jackie was kissing and licking her lips. Then, to the crowd's great delight, they worked their way down until Barbara had one of them kneeling in front of her and one kneeling behind.

The music kept on and the crowd went wild as Jackie began to eat Barbara's pussy and Billie began to tongue her ass crack.

Barbara was bouncing, grunting and groaning from the dancing and let out another characteristic squeal, when they began to eat her. She raised her head and looked directly at B J then. B J winked at her and Barbara mouthed the words: "I love you!"

B J grinned, nodded and pointed to herself to tell Barbara that she loved her too.

Barbara came in a rush, with huge loud noises and great thrashing around. The crowd clapped and both Jackie and Billie took a bow. But they left Barbara hanging where she was.

The crowd then gasped and cheered. Barbara turned to her right to see what they were cheering about. There standing in the door way with a long black night stick in her hand, which she pounded against her palm stood Jennie.

Barbara mouthed the word 'help' to B J, who just shook her head 'no', and smiled.

Jennie walked slowly to where Barbara was hanging, her eyes never leaving Barbara's. She stood directly in front of Barbara and said softly to her:

"Honey, if at any time this hurts too much, you blink your eyes and we're done. Okay?"

"Okay," Barbara said softly and leaned toward Jennie to kiss her briefly.

Then Barbara noticed that Jennie wore a mic and turned it on. She said in a menacing tone to Barbara:

"Girl, were you sassy to me, as you came into the club?"

"Yes, ma'am," Barbara said, "I was; I ... uh ... apologize."

"Oh, no apology is necessary," Jennie said next, "Mr Night and I will take care of what you owe on your account."

"Mr Night?" Barbara asked in a tiny voice.

(There were shouts then in the room of "Mr Night, Mr Night, Mr Night!")

Jennie held up the large black billy club and said:

"This, girl, is Mr Night; kiss him and say 'hello'; I think you'll be good friends."

(This got a laugh from the crowd.)

Barbara kissed the large black billy club and said softly:

"Hello, Mr Night; pleased to meet you."

"Now, Barbara, sassy, sexy Barbara, who taunted me at the door of the club, where do you think that Mr Night should go? Huh? Tell me!"

"I, uh, think that maybe Mr Night should go into my pussy?" Barbara said softly.

(This brought a veritable chorus of 'no's' from the group, and some chants of "Up her ass!" "Up her ass!" "Up her ass!")

"Crowd doesn't seem to agree, sassy Barbara; do they?" Jennie asked pleasantly.

"No," Barbara said miserably.

"So, tell me, girl," Jennie said then tapping the billy club against Barbara's pierced nipples, "Where do you think Mr Night is going to go?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.