Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth - Cover

Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

Big Janice

"Big Janice, this is my guest, Barbara. Barbara, this is Big Janice."

Janice laughed and said, "For a moment I expected you to sink to your knees and greet me like a cunt."

Barbara grinned and said: "For a moment, I almost did."

Big Janice laughed and threw her arms around Barbara. "Girl," Janice exclaimed, "There aren't any false parts on you; you're all you!"

"Why thank you," Barbara said and picking up her drink said: "I'll drink to that."

They began a conversation, while sipping their drinks. Elena sat on a stool next to 'Mike', maintaining contact.

As they talked, 'Mike' said to Elena, "Go to the bathroom, love."

"Yes, Mike," Elena said, as she got up and went.

Barbara watched her lovely panty covered ass recede across the room, and noticed that the two women that Elena had mentioned before went into the bathroom after her.

Janice saw Barbara's look and said to her, "Come on, girlie, let me show you around. You don't mind, do you, Mike?"

Mary smiled and said: "No, and thanks for doing that."

Janice put her arm around Barbara's shoulder and said: "Let's go and see what Elena and the 'wet girls' are up to. I think that's why Mike sent her. When a cunt, it's what we call the slaves, is sent anywhere by her master, she just becomes fair game."

"Ah," Barbara said by way of understanding. Pushing rubbing gently against Janice's side she added: "That's what Elena told me."

As they crossed the floor Barbara blushed as she looked at Janice. "What is it, love?" the big woman asked with a grin. "You can tell me."

"I love your pants and the way that they fit you," Barbara said in a quiet voice.

Janice then took Barbara's hand and slid it to just below the waist band of her stretch pants. Once there, Barbara's hand roamed Janice's large and shapely ass cheeks with a will of their own. For her part, Janice reached down and pinched Barbara's ass--pinched it hard.

"Tell me when to stop, bitch," Janice smiled but Barbara merely groaned with the sensation of the pain that Janice was causing.

Barbara leaned into Janice and, instead of asking her to stop, as Janice expected, whispered: "Oh, I like that!"

Janice was all grins, as she stopped pinching Barbara and said: "I thought so."

By then they were at the bathroom door; several, if not most women in the room had followed their progress and noticed both Barbara's stroking of Janice's ass and Janice's obvious mauling of Barbara's ass.

Janice said: "Let's see now what that little Elena is up to."

They opened the door and Barbara gasped. She moved into the bathroom with Janice right behind her; Janice pressed her big fake cock into Barbara's ass, and Barbara pushed back and reached back to grasp the cock in her hand.

"It's what I always want to feel behind me in the subway," Barbara giggled but her eyes were glued to the scene that Elena was playing out across the bathroom from them.

Elena knelt, one of the 'wet girls' was behind her pushing her forward. The other, in front of her, had her jeans down and off. She wore a man's jock strap, which was also down around her ankles Elena clung to her, allowing her to maneuver her pussy so that Elena's mouth was covering it. The standing woman was obviously pissing into Elena's mouth.

As they watched, the two women changed places and the second set herself up to piss in Elena's mouth too. It left Barbara gasping. Big Janice still snuggled Barbara, now with her hands on Barbara's tits. Elena cleaned up and knew better than to interrupt them. She blew a kiss to Barbara as she left the room.

"What did you think of that?" Janice wanted to know.

Barbara sighed and pushed herself back against Janice to feel again the hardness rising in the front of those richly wonderful stretch pants. Janice responded by reaching around and grasping Barbara's already erect nipples.

Barbara whispered to her: "I wanted ... really wanted, right then to know what that was like. Ohhhhh dear."

Janice held on to Barbara. Barbara then wiggled against the hardness because of the delicious pain in her nipples.

Janice then leaned forward and whispered into Barbara's ear: "What's your name? what's your name, you all wiggly and hot and eager, just what's your name?"

Barbara leaned back and said hoarsely: "I don't know; I just don't know."

"Gonna call you 'pussy'," Janice said. "You look like prime cunt material but until then, gonna call you 'pussy.'"

"Yes," Barbara breathed--she was simply being bombarded with all sorts of different sensations now and just rolling with it. "Yes," she said, "I'm pussy."

Rubbing once more against Big Janice's hardness to emphasize, and reaching around to caress those large ass cheeks in the process.

"Watch out, pussy," Janice said fiercely, "Or you'll have that bad boy in your asshole!"

But Barbara wiggled the more and answered: "You mean that you'll put him home, in his home!"

It made Janice laugh and say: "Girl, you're really a piece of work!"

Now Barbara turned around to go lips to lips with Big Janice. She murmured. into the kiss: "I'll take that as a compliment but a girl has to do what she can to get along."

"Doesn't she though," was Janice's answer.

Just then the music started up in the next room. Big Janice and Barbara had still not left the bathroom, and the music had a pounding beat. Barbara spun around and began doing a boogie up against Big Janice's front, wiggling her ass against the tight stretch pants and their bulge.

"Well look at the girl boogie," Janice said with obvious glee.

It made Barbara writhe against the big woman even more. Then Big Janice clutched Barbara by the shoulders and licked her ear.

And in a whispered tone she said: "Hey, child, why don't we take that motion and strut it out on the floor for the folks?"

"Love to, boss," Barbara said immediately in response.

"You're just eatin' meat, eatin' pussy," Big Janice said next to her, "And we're gonna show everyone, you hear?"

"Every word," Barbara answered, still bumping against Big Janice's fake cock.

"You just do what I say."

Barbara stopped then and turning said earnestly: "You already know I will."

Big Janice grinned and replied: "Yes, I do; but darlin' we have club rules here and that means that there are things that I can't do to a guest. If you were a cunt of mine, anything I wanted would be what you'd do. Even if I wanted to feed your mouth to the wet girls."

She said this last with an obvious leer.

"That still is what I'll do," Barbara said, "I mean that too."

"Well," Janice continued, "You can voluntarily do what I tell you to do. So, pussy, let's dance."

They emerged from the bathroom and Barbara was in the midst of more sexy gyrations immediately, bumping and grinding against Big Janice. She looked over at Mary and Elena, who was now on the floor with her head resting between Mary's thighs.

Barbara and Mary exchanged a wink. Barbara continued her sexy dance, when Big Janice cozied up to her and said in her ear: "Now, let's do a real dirty boogie; just you do what I tell you to do."

Barbara spun on one foot, now shaking her ass to the room, and said a quick: "Yes, ma'am, I mean sir."

She kissed Janice impishly and spun around again with her back to the big woman.

"Now listen to me," Janice said.

"Yes, sir," was Barbara's response again with a flick of her hips to the music.

"Don't take any article of clothing off."

"Oh why?" Barbara said with a cross between mock and real disappointment.

She went spinning to face Janice, whom she was beginning to think of as her master. "Because our club rules say that if a guest strips in any way at all, she's fair game for anyone and everyone. She becomes everyone's meat."

"Ohh," was Barbara's reply. "Thank you for telling me."

"Hey," Janice said with a grin on her face, "I take care of my pussy."

Barbara's answer was to kiss Big Janice's hand. The music continued its compelling beat.

"Now let's do it, puss," whispered Big Janice.

"I'm all yours," Barbara said, 'Command me."

"I'll remember that," Janice said, pushing her hips against Barbara's wiggling ass.

"I hope you do," Barbara said with the impish grin again.

"Okay," came the first command, "Raise your t shirt, your porky pig, to your shoulders; show those tits, give the room your nipples."

"Ohh," was Barbara's response as she did as she was told, raising her t shirt to her shoulders, displaying her nice sized 36c's and heavy, hard, purplish nipples. There was an instant cheer from the room, and Big Janice's hands snaked around to capture Barbara's tits in her hands. Another cheer went up, as Big Janice and Barbara were grinding together.

"You listen so well," Janice whispered.

"Don't stop," was Barbara's answer, "we're on a roll and the crowd seems to love it."

"Leave the t shirt," Barbara did and it rested atop her bouncing tits.

"Now unbutton the waist band of your pants."

"Ahh," came Barbara's comment, "Getting to the real stuff."

"Soon," was Janice's answer.

Barbara reached for the button on the waist band of her tight, tan slacks and the room 'oohed' in unison. The button was undone and Barbara moved to the music leaving it that way. The music continued its surge and bounce with a pounding beat, and Barbara surged with it, bouncing against Big Janice's front.

"Now let's get hotter," Big Janice said. "Pull your zipper half way down; show the top of your panties."

"Ooohh," cooed Barbara, as she made the move, beginning to unzip her zipper.

"Color?" insisted Big Janice.

"Pink," came Barbara's answer.

"Of course pink," Big Janice commented, "Piggy pink. Are you going to be my little piggy?"

"I already am," said Barbara, as she bounced to the music.

"I thought so," Janice said reaching to pinch a nipple again, a move appreciated by the crowd.

The room, really attentive now to Big Janice and Barbara, this very attractive, sexy guest, voiced approval as the top edge of Barbara's panties came into view. There were even some cries of 'further, ' and 'show us those panties, girl.'

Barbara was enjoying it immensely.

"Ready?" came Big Janice's whispered question, licking Barbara's ear as she said it.

"For anything," was Barbara's hasty reply.

"Okay, pussy, pants to your ankles, dance in place, give the room first your ass and then your twat."

Barbara even loved the language that Big Janice was using, and then with only a little flick of her hands one that was awaited and anticipate by the whole room, and received with cheers, down to her ankles went her pants, leaving her dancing, swaying, and wiggling with her tits showing and now her panty covered ass in view.

She danced that way a moment, long enough to plant a kiss on Big Janice's lips and a hand on her stiff bulge.

"It feels so good, when you tug on it like that," Big Janice said.

"Feels good to me too," came Barbara's reply.

"Now pussy to the room," and Barbara spun in compliance and gyrated her hips, showing her curly brown pussy hair to the room. Everyone showed their approval now with stomps and applause.

Big Janice didn't wait this time: "Okay, now, cunt," she said with emphasis, "get those panties down to your ankles, and we finish strong."

Barbara's hands went down to the waist band of her panties, to enthusiastic cheers and, thumbs under the waist band hauled her panties to her ankles, sticking her naked ass out at Big Janice as she did it. The room roared.

Big Janice moved in to her in the dance.The base drum and base guitar were thumping.

"It's how you should be here, Barbara," Janice said for emphasis."Bare assed and bare titted naked.

"I know, Big Janice" came her reply, "I know."

"Now let's finish this," Janice said, and to Barbara's delight and surprise, slapped Barbara's naked ass hard, in time to the music and the thumping of the base.

Barbara groaned and hissed: "Yes, yes, yes, yes, spank it, slap it, fuck it, it's yours to play with just use it."

The room was coming apart at the seams in reaction to Big Janice's slapping Barbara's naked ass. And the slaps continued. Then there were more.

"Arms in the air," Big Janice ordered and Barbara lifted her arms into the air as the music seemed to crescendo and now Mary was there slapping Barbara's ass too.

"Wail her, Mike!" Big Janice said, "She's almost cunt, this one."

The music continued it's clime to climax and the slaps continued also, for now the crowd was there and Barbara was being slapped everywhere, ass, tits, back, sides, thighs; it was all happening and Barbara was sinking, sinking into it. Barbara began to wail and groan with it as the music finally stopped to cheers and great enthusiasm.

Barbara collapsed into Big Janice's arms and just kind of hung there for a moment.

"Okay, pussy," Big Janice said, ""Let's get a little dignity back. Haul up your panties and pants."

Barbara did as she was told; she was fairly lost in the sensations of all of it and just willing to let things happen Dressed up again now, she went back to the table.

"Hey you, girl," Mary said, "You can dance the ass off yourself."

Barbara smiled and said, "Thanks, Mike." and leaned over to kiss her in appreciation.

"So, tell me, girls," Big Janice said, placing her hand on Barbara's thigh as she talked, "What's the occasion for our night out?"

Barbara piped up and said: "Mike made partner today."

"Well, I guess I'll drink to that," Big Janice said and went for a round.

Barbara went with her, thanking people on the left and right for comments about the dance.

As they stood at the bar and waited for the drinks Barbara leaned in and whispered to Big Janice: "Can I touch you?"

"Yes, pussy," came the answer.

"I wanted to ask first," Barbara said. "I don't know what's right here."

"Asking is good," was Big Janice's reply.

They leaned against the bar as Barbara ran her hand up the back of Big Janice's thigh, letting it rest on her ass. Then Barbara moved her hand and felt the heft of Janice's large tits.

"Wow!" was Barbara's comment. "I'd really like to get on my knees here and now and just start to use my tongue," Barbara whispered.

Big Janice smiled and said, "You'll get a chance to do lots more of that later, puss."

"Oh, goodie," Barbara whispered, while snaking a hand up under Big Janice's tight halter top.

"Can I feel one in the flesh?" she asked eagerly.

"Feel free," Big Janice said, "Pay later."

"I'll look forward to the payment," was Barbara's comment, as her hand actually came in contact with one of Janice large tits.

"I'll look forward to the payment also," Janice replied, putting her hand over Barbara's and squeezing.

They took their drinks back to the table and toasted Mike's new partnership. Then Mike took Elena out for a slow dance, obviously allowing Elena to use her hands freely, for they constantly roamed up Mike's back and down to her panty covered ass, not hidden by the chaps.

When they'd gone, Big Janice turned to Barbara and said, "Okay, talk now; is anyone waiting or expecting you home?"

"No," Barbara said smiling, "It's just me at home."

Big Janice continued: "If we leave together, you do everything I tell you."

"Of course," was Barbara's answer, a serious look on her face.

"Everything," Big Janice said.

"Yes, sir," Barbara said with emphasis, "Everything."

Big Janice looked at her just a little skeptically. Barbara realized it too.

"Look, Big Janice, tell me to do something; I'll prove it. Make it like the dance floor, only this time it's off they come; t shirt, off, pants, off, panties, off, and I'm your all naked girl. I really mean it. That dance was one of the hot things, just one of the really hot things."

"Yes," Big Janice said meditatively, "That it was. And, no, no taking clothes off; it's like I told you. The dance caused a sensation! Really it did. You take it off, any of it, and there'd be a scuffle for sure. Just for sure."

"Then later," Barbara said, "Not here but anywhere you say, any way you say, and I'll take off whatever you tell me to and I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

"You know, pussy," Janice said with a smile, "I'll just bet you would." Barbara just grinned as a response

It was then that Mike and Elena came back.

"Hey, b..." Barbara knew that Mike was going t say 'boss' but was relieved when Big Janice broke in with "I call her 'pussy' that's her name right now."

"Well, fine," Mike grinned, "Pussy, we're leaving; we have things to do; you coming?"

"Not on your life," Barbara said. "You don't need me as a third; besides, Big Janice here says that she has some experiments for me, and I'm interested."

Barbara and Mike hugged and kissed 'good night', and Elena, eyes twinkling, got a kiss and a hug too.

As they hugged, Elena whispered: "Awesome dance; made me hot watching. See you at the office." And they left. 

"How long have you known our Mike?" Big Janice asked.

"Oh we go back a while," Barbara said with a smile. "I like Mike." she added.

"Yes, she's good people."

Then Big Janice said: "Mike told me that she was bringing a foxy friend but she underestimated by a good measure."

"What else did Mike tell you?" Barbara wanted to know.

Big Janice laughed: "You mean about you not being solely a woman's woman?"

"Yes," Barbara said. "Something like that."

"Hey, I'm cool with that," Janice continued. "No fences around me and don't look to build any."

"And what else," Barbara enquired.

"Well, that you like to get used a little by guys who know how."

"Ah, yes," Barbara said.

"You a party girl?" Big Janice asked.

"Wasn't one really until lately; husband died a while back and since then everything was kind of under control until the lid got kind of blown off about almost a year ago."

Big Janice grinned: "Tell me!"

"Yes, sir," Barbara quipped.

"Hey, pussy," Big Janice said with mock severity, "Wise off and you get to be bare ass spanked right here."

"Promises, promises," Barbara said with a grin and a twinkle in her eye, causing Big Janice to laugh.

"But tell," Big Janice continued.

"Short version," Barbara told her the story of the visit of the nephews and her times with Lance and Nina.

"You rock, pussy," Big Janice grinned.

"Question," Barbara said.

"Yes," Janice answered.

"Can we dance again? I mean slow, me against you, you against me dancing?"

"Nice idea," Big Janice said, "Everyone will be jealous."

"Cool!" was Barbara's reply, as she stood and met Big Janice on the floor. As they came together, Barbara kept her hands down, as Elena had with her.

"Very nice," Big Janice said. "Put them anywhere you please."

"Thank you," Barbara said softly, putting both hands around Big Janice and stroking the big woman large round ass cheeks.

"You do the same," Barbara said.

"Oh, I intend to do that." Big Janice grinned, as her hands snuck down to Barbara's pants and panties, and she began to play with Barbara's ass cheeks. Eyes around the room were certainly on them.

"Now listen," Janice said, "Here's the thing; you're a guest; they all know it and can ask you to dance or cut in. But no liberties unless you say 'okay', actually say it."

"Thanks for telling me." Barbara said. "Do you mind if I say 'okay' to anyone?"

"Hell, no," Big Janice answered. "Get all the sensations you can but you come home with me."

"Oh, yes, my hero!" Barbara said, licking Big Janice's ear.

"Cunt!" Big Janice whispered.

"Yes, yes," came Barbara's answer: "Yours."

Actually they were cut in on and each time, before anything else happened Barbara whispered a quiet 'okay', winking at Big Janice as she did.

She had eager hands on her ass, one stroking her pussy and one that actually put her hand slowly under her t shirt to feel her bare tits. Barbara was turned on by it and ended the dance with Big Janice again.

Barbara whispered a wet 'okay' into Big Janice's ear right away and then moved her hands to quickly, deftly unbutton her pants again.

"I want your hands on my bare ass, master," Barbara breathed into the big woman's ear.

"Here they come, cunt," Big Janice said and crept her hands down inside the waist band of Barbara's pants and panties to find her bare ass cheeks.

When the dance was finished, Big Janice smiled at Barbara, still keeping her hands down inside Barbara's pants and panties, and said: "Adventures?"

They walked out together; as they walked, Barbara's hand slipped down to feel the movement of Big Janice's ass beneath her her stretch pants.The big woman thrilled her.

"Bad girl," Big Janice said.

Barbara quipped at her: "So spank me!"

"I will!" came the answer. Barbara said: "Promises, promises," a second time, and Big Janice gave her a kind feral grin.

"Uh oh!" Barbara said.

"Uh oh is right!" Big Janice said.

They went into the parking lot. Big Janice pointed out her Jeep but said to Barbara: "Come over here; I want to see something."

They walked through the lot to the darker back part, where two young kids, decked out in punk fashion were lounging.

"Jimmie, you worthless creep," Big Janice chimed out. One of the kids seemed to wince.

"What you want, B.J.?" one said.

"You out here looking for strays trying to find a lone sister to beat up?"

"Hey, B.J.," he wailed, "You got no right to talk that way."

"Well, anyway, Jimmie, it's your lucky night."

"How so," he said churlishly.

Big Janice laughed: "This new gorgeous friend of mine," here she interrupted herself to say to Barbara "Turn around for them, puss, wiggle a little and show them your assets."

Barbara did as she as told, including the wiggle. "Nice ass on her, B.J.," Jimmie said...

"Yah," the other one said, "And nice tits too."

"Well, Jimmie and friend, here it is; my new friend says she's an experienced cock sucker and I want to see her do it, and you two cocks are elected to receive the services."

"You shitting me, B.J.?" Jimmie kind of slurred.

"No, punk, as a good faith gesture, I'll tell her to take of one article of clothing, only one. You pick which one it will be: her t shirt, or her pants. What'll it be, Jimmie?" Big Janice asked.

Without hesitation, Jimmie said: "T shirt."

"Naw!" the other one said, "Her pants!"

"Shut the fuck up, Earl," Jimmie said, then he said again: "T shirt."

Big Janice turned to Barbara and simply said: "T shirt."

Barbara had it off in a second showing her lovely, large tits with stand out nipples.

"You know, Jimmie, Earl was right, you should have listened; if she took off her pants, you get to ogle both her ass and her pussy. Poor choice."

"Maybe we'll make her take everything off." Jimmie bragged.

"Maybe you won't even get the blowjob," Big Janice warned.

Barbara just stood there watching.

"She doesn't talk?" Jimmie sneered.

"No, only when I let her but look at it this way, Jimmie, she does suck cock."

"She swallow?" was his next question.

"If I tell her to." Big Janice said, and turning to Barbara said: "What'll it be, pussy, in your mouth, on your face or in your hair."

"You choose," said Barbara.

"Wow, she talks," Jimmie quipped.

"Jimmie, your mouth is your trouble but you're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. Know why I'm in a good mood tonight?" Big Janice asked.

"Why?" he said sullenly. "Because when I get her home, she strips naked, I spank her bare ass, and I get to shove this big thing that I've got attached between my legs in her pussy and up her ass. And that makes me a happy camper."

Then turning to Barbara, who was still waiting, she said in a commanding tone of voice: "Kneel and suck them off, and swallow."

Barbara did as she was told with both kids watching a little wide eyed. She got to her knees and reached to open Jimmie's black jeans; then she pulled out his stiffening cock, not very big one.

Barbara was far beyond being turned on by the way that Big Janice treated her, joked with her, commanded her and at various times felt free to feel her up but this new situation pushed her almost to orgasm: being treated like the 'cunt' she hoped to become for Big Janice.

Barbara had Jimmie's cock in her mouth quickly, slurping on it; she loved giving blow jobs, the taste, the feel of the cock in her mouth both soft and hard. She quickly had the cock all the way into her throat with her lips touching Jimmie's pubic hair.

Big Janice was impressed: "You go, girl!"She chanted. "Gorgeous and an ace cock sucker too."

Barbara took the prick out of her mouth briefly to say 'thank you' to Big Janice for the comment.

"Hey!" Jimmie complained.

"Shut the fuck up!" Barbara said fiercely or, "I'll bite your prick off."

Jimmie was sullen but silent. He came then fairly quickly and was done. Earl proved to be bigger and slower to come. Barbara got in some real head bobbing with him until she brought him off also.

She looked up at Earl and said quietly: "Nice cock."

"Yeah," said Big Janice, "Not like that pathetic cross between a pencil stub and a pea shooter you have, Mr. Quick Cum Jimmie."

Jimmie glared and said:"B.J. I promise you this, the next time I see you, I'm going to hurt you."

Barbara flared up immediately: "You want to hear me speak? Then listen, asshole! Do you know Sherman Chimes?"

Jimmie looked wary but still smug: "Yeah," he answered, "Everyone does and I suppose he's your uncle?"

"My godfather." Barbara answered.

"Yeah," Jimmie shot back, and Zorro's mine."

"Okay, Pencil Dick, it's your funeral," she said slowly.

Barbara took her cell phone and pushed a button. She put the call on speaker and in the next instant Sherman's voice came up with a "Hey, how's my sweetie?"

"Sherm,"Barbara said, while Jimmie and Earl were beginning to get pale. "Two punks are giving me and my friend Janice a hard time."

He said: "And just who might they be?" "Jimmie Pierce and his friend Earl," Big Janice said.

"Well, Jimmie the punk," Sherman said very quietly, "Think you picked on the wrong innocent woman this time. Now you just apologize like a good kid and scram or I'll attend to you tomorrow."

Jimmie and Earl did exactly as they were told and got away as quickly as possible.

"Thanks, sweetie," Barbara said to Sherman. "And my friend Janice says thanks also."

Sherman told her not to mention it and to come and have dinner on him soon.

Then Barbara hung up and put the phone away.

She turned to Big Janice and said: "I apologize; I really do. It ... uh ... it makes me mad, when my friends are threatened."

"Hey, pussy," Big Janice said, "You're a tiger in pussy's clothing; but you still have a spanking coming."

"So I do," was Barbara's return, as she walked with Big Janice to the Jeep.

Barbara was about to put on her t shirt, when Big Janice, in charge again said: "No, no, we won't undo Jimmie's choice."

Then Barbara said back to her: "And your choice?"

"The right choice from the start: pants down and off."

Barbara stood in the glow of one of the parking lot lights to unbutton her pants and push them down and off.

She got to the car and Big Janice said: "That's the way she should look. Cunt like you needs to be displayed."

"Is that what I am?" Barbara asked, "Not pussy any more?"

"Here in this Jeep, tits free, sitting with your pants off, showing those pretty pink panties, with the lovely pussy hair poking out and those slapable ass cheeks all promise, you just became cunt."

"Thank you," Barbara said and dipped her head into Big Janice's lap breathing hot breath between her thighs, along her strapped on cock and through her stretch pants.

"Well look at you there," Big Janice said with a laugh, "All tits and ass and pussy and panties."

Barbara looked up at her and smiled, as she said this. Big Janice took the opportunity then to land a tremendous slap on Barbara's up turned, panty covered ass.

"Ohhhhhh," was Barbara's only response to this, and then she wiggled her ass in a provocative manner causing Big Janice to laugh again.

"Okay," B.J. Said, "What'll it be now for us?"

Barbara straightened up and said to her, "How about one more place? We can go and show off."

"My thoughts, exactly," B.J said. Then Barbara put her head in B... 's lap again and continued breathing her hot breath onto Janice's thigh and her pussy beneath the stiff artificial cock she was wearing.

Janice put her hand on Barbara's reclining head and drove.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.