Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

At the Mall

Barbara decided on a trip to the mall that evening. It was mall cruising for her; a chance that she loved. She dressed in heeled sandals, a lovely pair of linen slacks and a mocha silk blouse that was gathered just at her waist in such a way that, through the linen pants, her panties were plain. She wore beige so as not to be too obvious but the practiced eye could certainly see them. She passed a group of relatively obnoxious skate boarders at the mall's entrance. They blocked her way just for a few seconds but she simply looked at them not showing interest, she hoped, and the zoomed off.

The mall was disappointing that evening. Lots of ogling men but no 'tigers, ' as Barbara thought of them. That is no men who were were bold and could recognize the kind of submission that was so dear to Barbara's heart.

"Except the skate boarders." she thought with a kind of wicked smile.

But it wasn't all lost. She did stop in a favorite woman's store and buy some new panties for herself, the kind of nylon and lace creations that she so loved and felt so wonderful to wear and, she believed, to be looked at. So, she decided to call it a night.

Emerging from the mall and crossing the lane to the parking lot, she noticed that the skate boarders were still there, and still harassing people, especially older women. At one point, when Barbara was near, an elderly woman being zoomed by them she simply told them to buzz off, and went her way. As she got toward the back of the lot, where her car was, she could hear the rattle of the skate boards again, this time getting closer. "What pains," she thought. Just then one of them zipped close enough to her to make her drop her package, spilling its contents on the ground.

"Shit!" she said with some vehemence.

"Oh," came a mocking voice, "did Momma drop her panties?"

There were three of them and they cackled at the mocking jibes of what appeared to be their leader.

"Leave me alone," Barbara said; it came out, she realized a little more whiny than she had intended, more like a plea than a demand.

They, of course picked up on that, and continued to skate around her and her car and taunt her:

"Hey, Momma," one of the cried at her, "Show us those nice pretty panties."

"Yeah," chimed in another one, "Show us the panties."

And the third then said: "Hell, Momma, show us the panties that you're wearing!"

Her last defense was to threaten to call security or the cops. It seemed to work because they stopped, stopped skating and stopped taunting. It only then dawned on Barbara that beneath the irateness there was a kind of a delicious fear that suffused her.

The leader of the group gave her what sounded like a parting shot: "Hey, lady, blow me!" he said with unveiled contempt.

That was enough to get Barbara into action. Surprising herself a bit, and certainly surprising the skaters she said simply: "Okay."

And she knew that she meant it. They guys were really pretty formidable.

The leader just said to her: "What did you say?"

And Barbara repeated her "okay."

He, however, took it for a bit of heavy sarcasm from her and said to the other two, "Come on, dudes, there's no more fun here."

He cast a last glance at Barbara, who there in the back of the mall lot, alone with the three skate boarders, had unbuttoned her blouse. By the time he gave her his full attention, she had unbuttoned the blouse and slipped it off of her shoulders.

Standing there in her linen pants, heels and bra she was a riveting sight.

"Shit, man," one of them said with a certain amount of awe, "Look at those tits!"

"Thanks," Barbara said.

The leader then said to her: "What the fuck are you doing, lady?"

The other two were still struck dumb.

Barbara's smile was simple and sincere, she answered him: "You told me to blow you, and I'd like to do that kneeling with my clothes off."

"You really mean it!" he said, now with some excitement.

"Yes," was her simple reply. "I do."

"Cock sucker," he breathed at her.

"Yes," she replied, "I am."

She reached the button on the waist band of her linen pants and allowed them to fall to the ground, stepping out of them, when they had. She was now in front of them in bra, panties and heels.

"Jeeze," the one wheezed, "pussy hair and nipples."

Barbara smiled again and added the bra to the pile of clothes in her car. Then she walked to the standing leader of the group, who still had his mouth open.

"Wait," he ordered her. She stopped in her tracks, obeying him. He liked that.

"Turn around," was his next order. She did.

"Bend over," was the following one. "Show us your ass."

She did as she was told; by then she was happy to do so also. She bent from the waist away from the three of them, displaying the naked cheeks of her wonderful ass, covered only by her panties.

"Oh, fuck!" was the comment that she was getting now.

She didn't say another word; she just went up to him and pulled his pants, already around his thighs, and boxers down. Then she knelt and took hold of his rather nice looking cock. Looking up at him, with his cock in her hand, she put it into her mouth and began the blow job.

The others were making comments like: "Shit, look at the way she's sucking his dick!" or "What an ass and look at those tits."

Barbara's head was bobbing up and down, as she continued to suck the cock in her mouth. She left go of it and wrapped her hands around his waist, grabbing his ass cheeks in each hand. He then put his hands in her hair to guide her mouth and control her sucking. He came soon, making a whooshing sound with his mouth as he bucked his hips into her face and held onto the back of her head to keep the deep penetration that his cock had achieved in her mouth and throat.

His cum flooded her mouth, causing her to swallow quickly. She sat back on her heels, after she had finished him and cleaned his prick with her mouth.

He said with a kind of sneer: "My pals also!"

Barbara's answer was "of course" as she reached out for the cock of the next one in line.

Finished with the last of them, who came almost as soon as his cock was in her mouth, she got up from her knees and went to her car. They followed, curiously silent now. As she reached in to get her linen slacks, and silk blouse, she felt their hands running up and down the surface of her panty covered ass.

They were suddenly extremely busy feeling her ass, her tits and nipples and her pussy. Barbara sighed with the languor of it and turning to them quickly kissed each of them on the cheek.

The leader of the group found his voice first and kind of croaked to her: "Next time we fuck you."

Barbara smiled, now dressed in the silk blouse and linen pants, but without her bra, and said: "Next time I'll let you."

She got into the car and blew them a kiss, and said, as she was about to leave with the boys still rooted to the spot: "Hey, guys, take it easy on the older gals here."

They simply shook their heads 'yes' and she left, still horny but also satisfied.

A HITCHHIKER

It was weeks later, a time of hard work for Barbara and some significant decisions. She hadn't had any 'play time, ' as she thought of it, at all, Lance was still with his father, and the nephews were home dealing with Linda.

Barbara was busy with work. She needed to make a decision, a final decision about bonuses; their year was being so good that mid year bonuses were in order.

She decided on a late night ride into the country to settle her mind and clear it for the decision. It was a tactic that she often used to clear her head. It also happened to be a hoot for her; she rode into the country, rolled down the windows of her car, unbuttoned her blouse and just let the cool air tickle her nipples. It was a kind of fun thing.

She was whizzing along the road and saw in the distance a figure by the road. It was late but she was sure that it was a hitch hiker. On a pure whim she decided to pick him up, a young guy.

At the last minute, realizing that her blouse was still unbuttoned, she hastened to button up and pulled over.

"Hey," she called out to him as he came to the car, "it's late; you'll end up spending the night out here if you're not careful."

"Isn't that the truth," he said leaning in the window. "I was at a party and they got out drugs and that crap and I just blew out of there."

"Good for you," was Barbara's smiling comment, impressed with that. "Well," she said nodding to him, "Get in. My name is Barbara."

"I'm Jerry," he replied, "Thanks, Barbara, I appreciate the ride."

"Where to," was her next question,

"Oh, just back to town, you know."

"Ah!" was her only comment.

"So what brings a lovely babe like you out this way?" he asked.

"Hey," she commented with a laugh, "You'll make me blush."

"Well, it's true though," he continued. "But really, why the late night rambling? Sorry," he hastened to add, "If I'm getting nosey here."

"No problem," she replied. "I have a business decision to make a big one and though I've pretty much made it, I wanted to get out and clear my head and think about it one last time."

"Business woman, eh?"he said. "Too cool!"

"What?" was her reply. "Don't you know; it's the great american hitch hiker's dream. You know: get out there in the country with your thumb out and get picked up by a drop dead fox. It's what every dude thinks about who has ever hitched."

"Really?" she said looking at him with a smile and noticing that he was really staring at her intently. She wasn't sure if the intense stare turned her on or frightened her.

"By the way," he continued with a smile, "Why is your blouse buttoned so cock eyed?"

"Oh, dear!!" she exclaimed, when he pointed it out.

"I ... uh ... I," she stammered.

He laughed too and said to her: "Go ahead, Barbara; you know you're going to tell me."

She glanced at him and said somewhat simply: "Yes, I know that I am."

His smile in return was enigmatic. "And why do you think that is? That you're sure to tell me?"

She looked straight ahead as she said to him: "Because you told me to."

"Oho," he burst out: "So you're a woman who does what she's told to do. Is that so."

"Well, yes, it is," she said quietly, "Sometimes."

"Like now?" he coached her. "Like now," she answered. "But tell me why that is, Business Woman Barbara," he almost demanded, "We're friends here; tell me."

The use of the title hit her hard and started her mind churning even faster than it had been. There was a sharp erotic tone to the title that made her catch her breath.

She plunged ahead as he had directed: "It's kind of a compliance thing. Because doing what I'm told at times like this simply does it for me; simply turns me on. I'm sorry; I can't explain it any better."

She was staring straight ahead as she said this.

"Hmm," he came back at her, "Simply turns you on. A compliance thing, is it?"

"Yes," she said to him quickly."

He laughed then and said back to her: "You almost said 'yes, sir, ' then, didn't you?"

She glanced at him quickly and allowed a blush, saying to him then: "Yes, sir, I did."

"Oh wonderful," he continued, "Business Woman Barbara likes to be told what to do!" It was a statement.

"Yes, yes, sir, she does," she answered, "Business Woman Barbara does."

"Good," was his next statement; then tell me about your blouse buttons."

"Oh, yes," she said then.

"Oh, yes," he mocked. "Well."

"It's when I'm working on a major decision like the one that I'm currently dealing with. I like to get out and drive a bit. It clears my head, let's me think. Sometimes I like to open my blouse and with the windows open let the air, especially the cool night air work across my breasts."

"Okay," he interrupted, "Stop right there. Use the words; you know the words. Don't give me snooty, safe language. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course I do," she hastened to add, and then went on: "I like to open my blouse and let the air, especially the cool night air work across my tits."

"Ah," he smiled, "the bitch does know how to talk."

She glanced at him quickly, and he reached out to stroke her face; turning her head she encountered his stroking fingers with her lips. She took a kind of plunge and opened her lips as the fingers slid along them, sucking the fingers into her mouth.

"Mmm," he smiled, "Ms. Barbara the Business Woman is a hottie! But continue, the blouse tale."

"Well," she said, "I like it because it makes my nipples hard too."

"I see," was his comment. "But when I saw you standing at the side of the road, and decided to pick you up, I had to scramble to get my blouse buttoned again. I got it wrong."

"Are you wearing a bra?" he changed the subject.

"No," was her quick answer.

Looking at her then he said: "Is Barbara the Business Woman forgetting something in addressing me?"

She answered quietly: "Yes, sir, I am, sorry."

"It's okay," he smiled, just stay focused here."

"Yes, sir, I will."

"My," he said next, "This is fun. So, no bra?"

"No, sir, no bra," was her brief, quiet answer.

"Tits swinging free in the night?"

"Yes, sir," she came back at him, "Tits hanging free in the night."

"Panties?"

"Yes, sir, panties; pink, nylon bikinis."

"Ohh," he said enthusiastically, "Sounds nice; sounds delicious."

"Thank you, sir."

Then there was silence for more than a minute.

At last he said to her: "Tell me, Business Woman Barbara, what do you want me to do next? Want to drop me off? Get back to the night air and your tits with your big decision?"

Her answer was quick and sincere: "No, sir, please; I know this must be kind of strange but, please, do what you want."

"What I want, eh?" he answered, "But what if what I want are dirty things?"

Her answer was brief sealed by a glance at him: "What you want! I ... I uh, like, uh, dirty things."

"I kind of thought so," he said with a big smile and stroked her cheek.

"Thank you, sir!" she said simply.

"Hmm, pink panties; well, very nice. But now let's take care of this blouse."

He reached for the top button and the car lurched to the left bit.

His reaction was to slap her hard on the right thigh and exclaim: "Keep you mind on your driving, cunt!"

The outburst was explosive and brought Barbara back to the business of driving.

"Yes, sir, very, very sorry, this cunt is sorry."

"Better," he intoned, reaching again for the buttons on her blouse.He did it slowly, while she tried to concentrate one the road, very away by the growing slackness of the front of her blouse that it was being unbuttoned all the way.

Almost as if to tease her, he stopped half way, with the side impression of her left tit showing nicely.

"You really like this, don't you?"

It was as much a statement as a question. It was also asked very reasonably. Her answer, which was out of the character that had been established, and, she knew, was available at a moment's notice, was as reasonable.

"Yes, Jerry," she said, "I really do. I was a good simple wife, working with my husband to build a business. In that we succeeded but an illness took him leaving me. For years It was only the business but lately events and persons have tapped into a deep seated kind of need for sexual domination. It's really strange because there are some women whom I myself dominate and love it. But there are certain men, like yourself, who just turn it on in me and make me want to just shut up and do what I'm told."

"I thought so," was his response, as he played with another button.

"I mean," she said, "not to belabor it but to make it clear,"

"Good, yes," he came back at her, "please do."

"I mean that I could meet you, a man like you, on the subway and within three stops you could have me standing there in the public subway car completely, bare assed naked, simply by telling me to do so; or almost anything else that you want."

"That's a pretty potent power," he said with almost wonder in his voice."

"Yes, it is," she agreed.

"And," he continued, "you know what?"

She glanced at him then quickly and asked "What?"

He smiled a big smile and said to her, "It all really begins with the next button."

"Yes," she avidly agreed with him, "the next button."

"The next button," he continued, "takes us from Barbara the Business Woman fooling around to Barbara the slut having her blouse opened in her own car by a stranger."

"Oh, shit, yes!" was her fervent answer, as he went ahead and unbuttoned the next button pulling the sides of the silk shirt free and unbuttoned and pulling it back to reveal Barbara's large tits with nipple rings decorating her already erect nipples.

He reacted immediately: "Rings, you lovely, hot sweet titted bitch."

As he almost intoned these words, he pulled on the right ring and twisted it, causing the first bit of pain, and eliciting as ecstatic groan from Barbara, who only managed to say: "Yesssssss!"

"Lean forward," he ordered.

"Forward?" she said with just a little bit of incomprehension.

"Forward, bitch!" he spit out, "How hard is that?"

"Sorry, sorry, sir," she cried, "I'm leaning!" and she did so.

He surprised her by what he did next and showed her the direction in which this was all going. He pulled and slipped the silk shirt off of her right arm and then the left leaving Barbara naked to the waist.

"Ohhhh, shit!" came her next comment.

"You like that, slut?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, yes, sir; it's like saying 'look at me, world, my tits are hanging out here.'"

Jerry hesitated a moment and then said to her quietly: "Now there's the matter of those supposed pink bikini panties to check out."

While saying it he reached for the top button of her button front linen skirt, and unbuttoned it.

"Panties, yes; panties please." she babbled at him.

"This almost makes you beside yourself with lust," he chuckled.

"Yes, I know," she whined but with a large smile on her face.

"And what does little Barbara want now, what does the business slut want next?"

"Little Barbara, the business slut, wants first of all what Jerry tells her that she wants; but for herself she desperately wants you to continue at my skirt buttons."

"And what else?" he prompted her.

"Your cock ready for any of my holes," she answered, "And, oh everything," this came out in a rush: "My ass slapped, my nipples pinched and bit, my mouth pissed in, oh god, everything, everything, sir."

"You are one of the seven wonders of the world, woman," he said back to her, as he unbuttoned two more buttons, letting the skirt lapse a little away from the front of her belly, and showing just the shadow of bikini panties.

As he reached for the next button, his fingers slid ever so slightly over the texture of her belly and across the folded top elastic of the pink panties. It brought a loud moan from her.

"Oh shit, yes!" she almost shouted, "I take back what I said before; meeting you on the subway could have ended with me sucking all the cocks on the subway car just because you told me to."

"Be careful, slut, or I'll wash that mouth out with something," he chided.

"Be careful, darling Mr. Jerry, or I'll let you."

Then he undid the last button saying decisively: "Endgame!" and spreading the wings of the button front linen skirt to reveal her pink bikini panties riding low on her hips and across her belly.

Grasping the material and saying "give me this," he pulled the skirt out from under her, rendering Barbara almost naked now, totally naked except for heels and panties.

Still she drove through the night.

"There now," he crowed, "the business woman is almost naked."

"Like she should be," was her quick comment.

Her panties were wet from the lust that flooded her due to his act of stripping her of her clothes here in the car.

"Pussy hair?" he asked her?

"Yes," was her answer, "I love feeling like and looking like a woman, not a child. I want someone who is intent on eating me to need to seek out my pussy with their tongue through the hair, and I love to need to do the same."

"Hmm, lovely thought," he mused, "So you like women too?"

It was as much a statement as a question.

"Oh, I certainly do," was her affirmative answer. "What now, my handsome capturer?" she wanted to know.

He was quick with an answer: "Turn here." She drove into a small side road with trees on both sides of the road. "Okay," was his next order, "stop here."

She did and looked at him across the car from her, barely resisting the urge to reach out to touch him.

"Get out!" He ordered her. "Walk in front of the car in the head lights; I want to see your panty covered ass. Put your hands behind your head as you walk. When you've gone about 10 feet, come back about 5 feet, and turn around and face the car. Kneel down in the dirt with your hands still behind your head. Now repeat the instructions."

Without hesitation, Barbara repeated what he'd told her to do, and then did as she was told. She got out and walked into the glare of the head lights. Then walking away from the car, she put her hands behind her head and began to swing her hips in an exaggerated fashion to make her ass wiggle for him. She turned back walking toward the car and knelt in the glare of the head lights, as she'd been told.

This last turn of events, these last instructions had turned her on so much that she knew that it would take very little now to make her cum but she put it off knowing that there would be time later.

Jerry got out of the car and came toward her where she knelt in front of him. The scene was intensely erotic for Barbara; she knelt in the dirt in front of him, almost naked, clad in panties and heels; he stood in front of her fully dressed, and both knew that she was at his disposal.

What he said next startled her: "I want you to make a phone call. Here, we'll use my cell phone."

Barbara rose and waited as he took his cell phone. He dialed the number telling her that it was his friend Johnnie's number. He held it so that they could both hear.

It rang only a few moments and a youngish male voice answered and said: "Hey, asshole, where'd you go."

"I split, man; you know I don't do drugs."

"Yeah," came Johnnie's voice it's not really cool here now."

"I know," Jerry answered, "But wait, I have someone to talk to you."

He handed the phone to Barbara. "Tell him who you are and how we met and what's happened thus far."

"Who you talkin' to, man?" Johnnie asked.

"Just listen, shithead, and you'll find out," was Jerry's reply.

Jerry nodded at Barbara. In a rather guttural voice, sounding very sexy, she said:

"Hi, Johnnie; my name's Barbara. I'm a business woman out for a late night ride; trying to clear my head for a decision I need to make tomorrow. I saw your friend Jerry hitch hiking and decided to pick him up."

"Far out!" was Johnnie's comment.

"Yes," Barbara continued. "We drove a little bit and Jerry decided that he would take my clothes off, you know, strip me while I was driving the car."

"You're shitting me here," was Johnnie's next statement with a large intake of breath.

Jerry broke in at that point: "Shut up and listen, dude."

"He first unbuttoned my silk blouse and since I wasn't wearing a bra, once he took the silk blouse off of my I was naked to the waist with the night wind on my pierced nipples."

"Oh, shit!" came a groan from Johnnie.

"Then he unbuttoned my skirt all the way up and pulled it from me, leaving me driving the car naked except for my pink panties and heels. He told me to tell you these things. And, we're coming to pick you up."

"Fuckin' A," Johnnie said almost in a whisper.

"Jer, I heard it but I just don't believe it, man."

"Just wait there, jerk off," was Jerry's last word before he hung up.

They stood there and Jerry turned to Barbara. "I was thinking that I'd leave you here and get Johnnie and come back but I have a better idea."

"What's that," Barbara whispered, giving him all her attention, her nipples still stiff and her panties still wet from her arousal.

"I'm going to tie your hands and put you in the trunk. It'll be so cool."

"Ohhhhhh, god," Barbara said with a huge sigh and laced her arms around Jerry's neck.

"I know, Jerry, Jerry, you've got a plan here and we'll do it according to your plan but I have to have just this piece of you here and now before we continue. Can I, can I?" she ended almost pleading.

His answer was to kiss her, wet, open mouthed, lips, teeth, tongues, spit, almost endless.

When they broke off the kiss she sunk to her knees saying: "All I want to do is kiss it; just kiss it now and tell it to wait for me."

When she'd said that she unbuttoned his jeans, as he watched, and hauled his jeans and his underwear to his knees. His stiff cock sprang up to stand against his belly, and, with her arms around him grasping his ass cheeks, Barbara laid a kiss and a lick on the head of Jerry's cock.

Before she could do more, he raised her up and kissed her again, whispering into her ear: "You're safe with this, Barbara the Business Woman, you can trust me with this."

"I know," was her immediate response.

Then she went to the car and rummaging found a bit of rope for him. He took off her panties, tied her hands and helped her into the trunk; then he went for Johnnie.

Johnnie was waiting for them. He exclaimed fairly loudly, when Jerry drove up: "You'd better not be shitting me, man."

Jerry tumbled out of the car and said: "Yeah, 'hi' to you too, man."

"Well," Johnnie said in some disgust.

Jerry just smiled as he walked to the trunk and opened the trunk lid; there was Barbara, lying in the trunk, fairly comfortable and totally naked.

"Hi, Johnnie," she said with a giggle in her voice, "I'm Barbara. Now would you boys please get me out of here?"

"Son of a bitch!" was all that Johnnie could manage to say, as he helped Jerry haul Barbara out of the trunk, and untie her hands.

"Johnnie," she said with a big smile, "it's a fair treat to meet you but I have some unfinished business here."

With that she put her arms around Jerry's neck and, leaning in to him, licked his lips and shoved her tongue against his teeth, until his mouth opened.

She broke off the kiss long enough to take Johnnie's hand and put it on her naked ass saying: "Johnnie, this is a participation sport; join in."

"What ... un ... what do you want me to do?" he croaked.

Barbara broke off a kiss again and said: "Johnnie, help me out here. Kneel behind me, bite my ass, then kiss my ass, then lick my ass, stroke my pussy as you're doing it."

"Oh, shit, yes," was his reply as he went to his knees.

The first bite, there was more than one, caused her to 'yip' and kiss Jerry even more deeply. But by then he had recovered from his astonishment.

Stepping back and looking at her, as she continued to kiss Jerry, he said: "Oh, shit what an ass."

And he took a swipe at her ass with his right hand. The loud 'smack' sound it made in the quiet night pleased him. Barbara's wincing and groan into Jerry's mouth through the kiss pleased him even more. He slapped her ass again and then began to alternate hands, slapping her left ass cheek and right ass cheek with abandon.

Barbara simply clung to Jerry as she was spanked by Johnnie.

Johnnie wailed gleefully into the deep night: "Shit, Jer, she loves this!"

Then he paused and slipping his hand between her legs found the wetness of Barbara's pussy mound, inserting two fingers into her wet hole.

Then Barbara wailed in earnest and came to a crashing orgasm, again clinging to Jerry with her lips, as she came. When Barbara finally came up for air from kissing Jerry, with its flurry of lips, teeth, tongues and sighing, she pulled Johnnie around and kissed him also, while it was Jerry who was rummaging about her, pinching nipples, fingering her pussy and generally causing her to breath even more heavily.

Then she broke off from Johnnie and said to them: "Come on fellows, I want to get fucked and you two are elected to help me out with that."

She directed them to the car and slipped into the driver's seat with Jerry next to her and Johnnie behind her. Jerry was playing with her snatch and Johnnie was fondling a tit, as she drove.

"How the fuck did you do this?" Johnnie asked with wonder.

"Just luck." Jerry said with a smile.

"Actually," Barbara broke in, it was the size of his cock!"

The guys snorted at this. They were soon back at a fairly private place and tumbled out of the car, and, taking a blanket went to a clearing in the trees.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.