Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth - Cover

Aunt Barbara: A Novel of Incest, Submission and Growth

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The nephews visit and Aunt Barbara's life begins to change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom  

LANCE

The summer was fading and they were gone and she was trying to deal with it. The place seemed empty after the time spent first with the guys alone and then Linda and the guys. It was empty especially because now her long held fantasy, the fantasy about being dominated, forced, humiliated, it made her hot and wet just to think about it, was gone also.

Yes, of course she knew that Lance was next store but she just wasn't sure about that, and she knew that he was there only for the summer also. So, it was a few weeks of the internet; a few weeks of trying chat rooms that didn't really work for her, after the blazing reality that those guys, her nephews, had brought with them into her life. Well, it just wasn't working out.

She let it ride until one evening and then decided to go out for a walk. Before she did she took a kind of a mental inventory of what she was wearing: t shirt, sandals, no bra, beige bikinis that were all smokey and see through, she giggled at this, it really did turn her on, and jeans.

She was realistic enough to ask herself as she left her patio door, why it was necessary to do that clothing inventory for just a walk.

She giggled again to herself as she spoke to the evening air and its early darkness: "Walk my ass, you're going to see if you can devote yourself to Lance, even for the balance of the summer, if he'll take you. You want more of the same. What if I do?" she continued the argument with herself. "What if I do."

By then she was through the hedge and going across the Barns' back yard. She glanced to the left and saw Mr. Staley looking out into Lance's back yard, as she crossed it. It almost made her turn back.

Mr. Staley was always looking; at least that's the way it seemed. She didn't know exactly what to do and so waved to him. He waved back at her. He was on the fat side and well above 60, now living alone after his wife passed. And he seemed to be always looking.

She wondered idly if he ever had a chance to see her through the parted curtains of her house and found that she didn't really care. Right now it was Lance that mattered.

She hesitated for a few moments at the back door and finally, with a deep sigh, plunged right ahead and knocked.

It took Lance only a few moments to come to the door.

He looked at her with veiled eyes and said: "My mom is out for the evening."

"Yes,..." she hesitated here because she knew that she was on the verge but was also determined to continue, so she corrected herself: "Yes, ... uh ... yes, sir, I know that."

Lance smiled his knowing smile and she knew that the connection had been made.

"I've come, you see, ... I've come, sir, you see because..."

"Because they're gone and you miss the excitement and you miss being a cock slut, don't you?"

His tone was demanding and Barbara found herself falling into that lovely warm place in her mind where all those fantasies dwelt. Her answer was to kiss his hand.

"Fine then," he said with a kind of finality, "you know the rules. If you begin this, you obey me and everything I tell you to do."

He was not asking merely stating what was obvious to her. She hung her head and shook it yes. She found this incredibly exciting.

"First of all," he continued, "I notice that we have an audience tonight. But that's fine; let's use it. Go to the gap in the hedge and strip to your panties. You are wearing panties, I suppose," he hesitated then and stuck his hand briefly down her jeans until they contacted with her panties.

She stood and allowed it, punctuating his discovery with a simple "Yes, sir, I am. They're beige bikinis, sir," she volunteered. "I hope they might please you."

"We'll see; it's more important just now that they please Mr. Staley who's watching."

"Mr. Staley?" she said briefly getting her bearings.

His reaction was swift: grasping one jutting nipple he pinched and twisted causing her to hiss through her teeth.

"Yes, yes, yes, sir" she panted, "pleasing to Mr. Staley."

"Good," he went on, "then strip to your panties and go to old man Staley's back door and give him a blow job. Then come here and we will seal out bargain. Do you understand?"

She flushed deep red at the thought but nodded her head in understanding. She walked back to the hedge to do as she was told but she was smiling and really, really turned on by it.

She imagined the elderly man watching eagerly as she walked with swaying hips back to the gap in the hedge. She knew he had a clear view of her as she stood there. She could see that he was still there, and decided to make the stripping special for him.

With little hesitation she lifted her t shirt over her head and placed it carefully on the ground; In the process she knew that she was presenting to Mr. Staley her large, up turned breasts, nipples already stiff with her desire.

Staley's light, in his family room, went out immediately, she knew, for more serious watching.

"He must be hoping that I don't notice that he's watching; wait until I get over there, I'll put a hitch in his step!"

She thought better of taking her sandals off and, just for the hell of it, just for the show, she unbuttoned her jeans and wriggled them down to her ankle leaving her panties in place, panties that did nothing to hide the luxury of the hair on her pussy.

Then she bent with her panty covered ass facing Mr. Staley's house and took off her sandals, with her ass wiggling toward him in the process. She hoped that Lance was approving this show.

She shot a brief glance in Lance's direction; Now the pants were off and she was dressed as she had been told to be: naked except for panties.

Leaving her clothes there she started moving in the direction of Mr. Staley's house. The furtive glance produced a knowing nod from Lance and Barbara proceeded toward the Staley house.

She could see him framed by the windows on the french doors as she passed a narrow strip of grass by a back garden and was in his yard. She covered the ground quickly and stood in front of the french door windows and now also in front of him.

She smiled at him and knocked softly on the door. He opened it and in a husky voice asked her what she wanted, his eyes devouring her near nakedness and the dark stain of her pussy hair beneath the crotch of her panties.

In a voice whose warmth melted whatever resistance that Mr. Staley might have had she said softly: "My master has sent me to give you a blow job, Mr. Staley."

"Your master?" he fairly croaked.

She didn't wait for him to have any reaction but removed his bathrobe and then pulled his t shirt off of him, and kneeling, helped him off with his shorts.

She had Mr. Staley naked before he knew what was happening.

"Do you have a request, Mr. Staley?" She asked. "Shall I kneel?" she continued.

"Would you please." was his soft answer.

"May I keep my panties on or would you like me naked?" she asked.

"Naked, if you don't mind." was his answer.

"Oh, not at all." The politeness of it was underscoring the tension and the heat of this sexual encounter.

She slipped off her panties and handed them to him; he brought them to his nose as, she knelt and took his cock in her hands, first licking the head.

Mr. Staley was hard in no time. Barbara reached out and grasped the big man by the thighs as she began a steady motion of bobbing her head up and down, sucking his cock.

And then he grabbed her by the hair and forced all of his medium sized prick into her mouth, moaning to the night as he came in her mouth. She held onto him until he was finished. Relinquishing the cock, she cleaned it with her mouth. Getting up she kissed the quivering man's cheek and said, in reply to his mumbled 'thank you, ' that he should actually thank her master, Lance.

Taking her panties from his hand, she stalked off naked into the night back toward the patio where Lance was now waiting for her, pausing at the end of the Staley yard to put the panties back on. She was smiling and humming to herself as she went.

She totally enjoyed the walk to Lance's back door, maintaining the exaggerated swing of her hips, hoping that Mr. Staley was still watching, sure that he was. When she reached Lance's back door she knelt instinctively.

"I hope I've pleased you, sir," she whispered.

"Lovely," was his reply.

"He's still watching, master," she continued.

"I know," he answered, "and we'll need to show him. Get on all fours."

Barbara didn't hesitate but put her hands down and waited for whatever Lance would do now. She knew that she'd made a commitment here and would go through with it. She was living in the midst of her fantasy.

He broke her reverie with the order: "Head on your hands on the floor."

"Yes, sir," she said complying immediately.

She heard him remove the belt from his jeans and knowing what was coming said, with an already quavering voice: "I'm ready, sir."

"Who told you you could speak," was his rebuke, accompanied by the swish of the belt and the crack of it landing on her upturned ass.

"This is for his sake," he said as he continued to use the belt on her ass, reddening it severely.

She was gasping in the pain of it by now and moaning through the gasps. In a few minutes he was finished.

"Into the house," he ordered, "hands and knees." She crawled in front of him as he had told her.

In a few moments the phone rang. Lance picked it up, saying "hello" softly.

"Ah, Mr. Staley," he said with a smile at the kneeling, panty clad Barbara. He then put the conversation on the speaker phone.

"Uh, Lance," Staley said, "I want to thank you first of all for sending Barbara ... for sending your, uh, servant over here."

"No problem, Mr. S," Lance said with enthusiasm. "Did she please you?"

"Completely," was the man's answer. "I wish I knew how to say a proper 'thank you, '" Staley continued.

"Well," Lance came back, "We'll see. But if there's anything more you want just let me know."

Barbara was kissing the back of his hand as he spoke.

"Well, she does have quite a lovely ass," John Staley admitted.

"Yes, she certainly does," Lance said, smiling, since he knew where this was now going. "You're interested in that?" Lance enquired.

"Well, maybe; that is if you don't mind." "Oh, not at all. But tell me are you interested in ass fucking or in beating her ass?"

"Well maybe a bit of both some time," Staley's voice was strained now as they spoke.

"We'll certainly arrange it, won't we pet?" Lance asked.

Barbara assented with a nod and said, so that both could hear it: "Yes, we will. I hope." With an audible sigh Mr. Staley hung up the phone.

Barbara looked at Lance with some expectation. He didn't disappoint her but rather motioned for her to crawl to the couch and put her head on the cushions of the couch. She obeyed with no hesitation.

This had the effect of sticking her well rounded panty covered ass in the air. She waited for his pleasure. (She knew that this was a kind of a step up in activity for her. After all the guys had been as much a diversion as anything else despite their inventiveness. Lance was more serious and, she realized, much more in charge of the situation, and, she admitted, of her.)

He broke into these thoughts with a tremendous slap to her ass. It caused her to moan and involuntarily cry out.

"Shut up," he said with an edge in his voice and hit her ass again as hard as before. Barbara bit her lip to keep from crying out this time, and realized that this treatment was making her wet.

Lance produced a piece of rope from near by and taking her hands placed them behind her back, tying them together.

"Oh, gawd," she thought to herself. "I can't believe it; it's as though he's crawled into my own head." She continued in a small voice: "Thank you, sir."

"You like that?" he asked with a chuckle, a dirty one in his voice.

"This slut likes it when her hands are tied," was her next comment.

"I thought so. Now move your head and suck on my dick; make it good and wet because I'm going to stick it in your ass."

"Yes, sir," she replied, "Thank you, sir."

"You are such a compliant little bitch," he opined.

"I hope that I please, sir." "But you really like this; don't you?"

"It's like living out a fantasy." was her reply.

"Tell me," he ordered, as he sat down with her head now in his lap.

"Oh," she began, "early on I realized that my sister Linda was kind of attracted to me. By the time we were almost teens I found out that she'd do anything that I told her to do, if I only let her kiss and lick me between my legs. I became in effect her mistress. We shared a room and a shower. The opportunities were constant. But something about it bothered me. It was incomplete or wrong somehow."

(By this time Lance had is erect cock out and Barbara was licking it and sucking around the head.)

She went on: "Then once, in high school, I guess, three guys came to pick her up but she had gone somewhere without telling them. They were really pissed. I guessed right away that it was because they were expecting some kind of sex from her. That intrigued me. We were there alone; our parents were out also. One of them, as they were still bitching, and getting ready to go said: 'Maybe we should make you do what Linda was going to do for us and chickened out on.' I said that I didn't understand. He got a strange look on his face. We were on the deck in the dark. The backyard was configured so that no one could see. He was just one of those, maybe like you, sir, who just seemed to know what they can do to a girl or with a girl. He simply told me to kneel. Surprising myself, I did in the middle of the three of them."

(Barbara continued her licking and sucking of the cock head in front of her as she told this story.)

"He then told me that if Linda wouldn't suck their cocks that night that I'd better. I don't know if it was the tone of voice or an inner compulsion of my own but I did just that. I sucked all three of them, and they loved it. They said that I gave a great blow job. Then they left. That night, the parents were out late, I beat Linda's ass until she squealed in pain. But I had been introduced to taking orders and knew that much about myself to realize how important it was for me. It's so strange though. The word got around but even on dates the guys would ask or beg to get a blow job and it was never the same. Even the guy who'd ordered me to do it that night didn't seem to know where the essence of the power was: in the ordering. Only gradually did I realize, and mostly after my lovely husband Jack died, that a great part of the fantasy of it, this rich, great, wonderful present reality was to submit to younger guys."

With a sigh she buried the stiff cock in her mouth and using her tongue and lips made sure that she got it all wet.

Then Lance moved and quickly was buried in her asshole, causing both grunts and moans from Barbara. He slammed into her constantly. They were so intent on the ass fucking that was going on that they didn't hear it when Lance's mother, Nina, returned.

Nina watched with a certain amount of fascination and then, as though her reverie was broken, moved quickly to the couch herself. Plopping herself in front of the helpless Barbara grabbed the bound woman by the hair and pulled Barbara's mouth into her crotch, under her skirt. Nina slapped Barbara's face and growled about taking her master from her and pulled Barbaras hair. It made Barbara furious. It was then that Lance came, as Nina continued to slap and abuse Barbara's face and pull her hair keeping her mouth jammed against her panty covered pussy.

Sending an intended message to Barbara, Lance slipped his cock out and untied her hands. Barbara realized in an instant what he'd done and what he would allow.

Before Nina could even realize what was happening, Barbara rose up, grabbed Nina by the hair and the blouse and threw her to the floor. Barbara, larger, more agile and as it soon was evident, tougher, was on the prone woman immediately.

Amid the rain of blows and the slaps, Nina began to loudly apologize. It was certainly not enough for Barbara. She looked at Lance for directions and he simply nodded his head 'yes.'

Barbara hauled Nina to her feet by her hair and ordered her to get her a rain coat. She used the trench coat to cover her own nakedness, since she had only the panties that she put back on. Then she told her to get the car keys and marched Nina out of the house.

Lance sat in the back and the women in the front. Nina was too frightened now, and too cowed, to raise any kind of fuss or ask a question. It took Barbara about 15 minutes to get to the darkened part of town she was seeking. She stopped suddenly, seeing a large afro american man on the side walk near an alley.

Barbara got out calling to the guy. "Sherman, you old snake, how are you?" she asked with great glee and, it seemed, some true affection and friendship.

"It's the lady herself," he countered. "What you doing out here tonight?"

"I need a favor, Sherm," she said.

"Name, gal, and you've got it."

"Good," said Barbara, and having said it, she hauled Nina out of the front seat.

"Sherm, she needs some manners taught."

"That so," he said, now staring at the voluptuous Nina.

"Yes," Barbara continued and you can have her for two hours; do anything to her you want.

"Anything?" he asked, staring at Barbara hard. Nina only whimpered at the thought but made no objections.

"Anything," she continued.

"Cool," was his answer.

Turning to Nina Barbara snapped at her, "Okay, you stupid bitch, strip and if you hesitate for even a second then Sherm and his friends get you for three hours."

"Yes, ma'am," was her immediate answer, as she was already unbuttoning her blouse.

"Well don't she seem anxious to please," Sherm said with a grin. "and with the guys so restless tonight."

By this time Nina had also given Barbara her skirt. Barbara put both the blouse and the skirt into the car, leaving Nina to realize that she wouldn't have clothes to wear at all. She hesitated, a mistake on her part.

"Sherm, you have a knife?" Barbara asked.

The big man produced a huge knife. "She's shy now," Barbara said with a grin, "take care of her bra will you?"

With a flick of the knife the white lace bra was on the ground and Sherm was running the blade now over Nina's puckered nipples.

Nina froze.

"Give him your panties," was Barbara's next command to the now sobbing woman.

It was to Nina's credit that she had her white lace panties down and off immediately, handing them to the big black man with the knife. That left Nina naked except for her thigh high hose and her heels. Barbara simply kissed Sherm and said thanks.

Looking at Nina meanwhile she said: "And, Sherm, she likes to be a piss pig." She laughed at saying this and got into the car. "We'll be back in two hours or so, pal."

"Hey, thanks, Barbara;" Sherman said, leading the trembling naked Nina away.

As they left the big black man took the time to land a huge slap to Nina's wiggling, naked ass, causing her to squeal and jump, then hurry her steps toward the waiting alley.

"We'll do it right for you." Sherman said over his shoulder.

Lance, who was now waiting for Barbara in the front seat ventured the comment: "Wonderful!" to Barbara, "This is something she won't soon forget."

"Thank you, sir" was her simple comment, now that it was just the two of them again, she was pleased to take her place as the submissive.

"How about some ice cream," he asked pleasantly, stroking her cheek.

"Lovely, sir," was her answer.

They went to a fast food drive up and pulled up to the window. The attendant was a mid teen, kind of thin, a little geeky and with some acne. They ordered their ice cream and he mentioned the amount. Lance, with a twinkle in his eye now, that Barbara picked up, asked her if she had any money in her blouse to pay the bill.

With the attendant looking into the front seat of the car with a kind of bored expression, she opened the trench coat allowing her naked tits to spill out.

She smiled pleasantly at Lance and said: "Sorry, sir, I don't have any money in my blouse."

Then she giggled as she looked at the guy in the window whose eyes were now popping out of their sockets. Lance handed the money and Barbara, understanding what was happening took the attendant's hand and kissed the back of it as she took the change. Before he snatched it away, as though it had been burned, she licked the back of his hand.

Lance laughed and plunged his soft ice cream cone into her right nipple, causing her to squeal with delight.

Looking up at the window and the still staring kid, Lance said to him: "If you can get a break and meet us in the far back of the lot, she'll give you a blow job."

"Really?" was the incredulous remark of the now excited kid.

"Really," was Barbara's low, husky reply, as they drove off to the back of the lot.

In a few minutes both Barbara and Lance saw the kid coming through the lot in their direction.

"Here he comes," Lance said, "Do a good job but outside."

"With pleasure, sir," was her reply.

As the kid got to the car unsure of what to do, Barbara climbed out and took him by the hand to the shadows behind the car. Lance went out the other door to watch.

"Here?" the kid croaked.

"Yes, love," Barbara cooed. "Coat off or on?" she asked him.

"Well," he said, gulping, "maybe off."

She removed the coat and the kid moaned seeing for the first time the extent of her near nakedness. She stood before him now wearing only heels and her beige panties. She was on her knees in a second and had his, smallish but erect cock in her hand. The kid kept making throat noises as Barbara applied her mouth and lips to his erection. She grabbed him securely by the ass as it was obvious that he was about to cum. And she swallowed everything he had to offer. Standing up she then grabbed him for a long, opened mouth kiss.

"What's your name," Lance asked.

"Uh, it's Kevin," he said. "Uh, thanks, uh..."

"Barbara," Aunt Barbara whispered softly. "Maybe again some time." And he left them glancing back at them two or three times before entering the building.

Barbara grabbed onto Lance at that point and said excitedly: "That was so exciting. Can we please do something like that again?"

Lance smiled at her enthusiasm: "Frequently" was his reply.

They started to make their way via car to where they would pick up Nina after her session with Sherman. At a light on an otherwise deserted street they met a van. Lance nodded to the two guys in the front of the van, as though he knew them.

They rolled the window down and with a grin, they had obviously been drinking said with a laugh: "Hey, Lance, is that your mom. She's a fox. Hey, baby, why not get rid of the kid and join us for some fun."

Barbara, who was driving at the time pulled out quickly, leaving the van behind but got stopped by the next light so that they were next to each other again at the light but this time Barbara was in the turning lane and the van in the right lane.

The drunken language and taunts continued now.

Until Barbara cut them off: "Listen, assholes, if you know Lance, and I thought you were friends of his, one word from him and this would have been your lucky night. I'm not his mom, moron, I'm his bitch and I do what he tells me to do, and he might have told me to go with you two idiots and give you each a blow job, which you now are certainly not getting."

The guys answered, after a second or two, with a derisive: "Prove it, slut."

They were now sitting through the second light. Barbara turned to Lance and speaking so that the two guys could hear her said to him: "Sir, may I take my coat off to show them?"

Lance looked at the guys in the van rather than Barbara as he said: "Yes, you may; show them."

"Show us what?" came the next challenge from the van.

Then Barbara struggled out of her coat and was left in the driver's seat wearing only her beige panties. The two guys in the van simply gapped at her, watching her turn from the left hand lane, not making any move to stop her.

Lance reached up to stroke Barbara's cheek saying: "You were marvelous."

"Thank you, sir," she cooed, kissing his finger tips.

"Okay," he then said, "Let's go get the baggage."

They collected a very tired, very worn Nina but a very contrite one. Even with the hard use that Sherman and his friends had put her to she was still very polite to Barbara.

Barbara gave Sherman a big kiss to thank him and they wrapped Nina in a blanket from the trunk and took her away. Once at home and in the garage, they walked Nina on unsteady legs into the house and Barbara supervised giving her a bath and putting her to bed.

"It has been a few days," she said to herself as she exited from the building where she worked. Jack had left her in really good financial condition but she still liked the work. She hoped that she'd soon have some kind of movement from Lance. She smiled at herself as she realized full well that she was really getting horny and in that kind of frame of mind always wanted to be used by someone.

Lance was certainly her choice these days because he meshed with her submissive fantasies so well and was also pretty inventive. Her car, as usual, was in the back of the lot but as she approached she saw two young guys standing by a van next to her car and just waiting. In an instant she recognized them as the two drunken louts that she had told off last week, when they were out driving while her friend Sherm was taking care of the problem with Nina for her.

She slowed not sure what to do. But one of them held up his hands as though to indicate that they weren't there for trouble.

He said to her: "Wait, don't get upset or anything; you're supposed to call Lance on your cell."

His grin widened when he said to her, as she dialed the number: "We didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

She looked at them with a level, non committal look and simply said: "I'll bet you didn't."

"Hi," she said, as soon as Lance came on. "Yes, sir," she continued. "They're here."

Lance gave her instructions: "Look, I know them and they're not bad guys, when they're not drinking. They actually apologized and asked if I would be willing to let you give them the blow job that you mentioned. And I said that I could arrange that so I sent them over to wait for you."

"Very good," Barbara said with a purr in her voice, "Thank you for arranging it. How do you want me to do this?"

"Take them into that little patch of woods directly behind where you normally park and enter the woods with them. I want you to show them what you and I already know: that you're the sexiest woman on two feet."

"Thank you, sir," Barbara said with a blush and a smile.

The two guys were watching her intently, wondering how the issue was progressing.

"Then," Lance continued, "as soon as you're in the woods, strip to your heels, thigh highs and panties. Leave your clothes in a pile where you take them off, and lead them further into the woods. Swing your ass for them; I want them to see the whole deal and yet we're not going to give them everything. That's their punishment for being such dick heads. When you're in the woods far enough, you can give them your purse and keys, kneel and suck each of them off. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "I certainly do."

"Good," he continued, "Now put the phone on speaker."

She did as he ordered her. "Okay, guys, this is all set; Barbara knows what to do. And here's what I want you to know: you each get a blow job. Don't even think of trying to get anything else. Do you got that?"

The two of the nodded their heads and said: "Sure, Lance, any way you say to play it is fine; we really appreciate this. She's a fox."

"Yes, she is," Lance replied, "But remember that she's my fox, my personal fox."

"We will," they both promised.

Barbara was smiling now, smiling in anticipation of what was coming, of what she was about to do, of how she was about to be used, and smiling because of how Lance was so obviously in control of the situation.

"One more thing," Lance told them, "When she's given you both a blow job and you've cum in her mouth, then my little extra gift is that you can spank her ass. But remember: no permanent marks and no blood or real rough stuff. Got that?"

"Yes, we've got it," they both agreed with a huge grin.

As soon as Barbara heard the last thing that Lance told them, she caught her breath in her throat. He always had a surprise and she was getting wet already from this little twist. He was showing her too who was the boss. But that was just fine with her. But if she was going to get her ass spanked, she'd have to hurry to Lance to get laid because that always made her horniness almost uncontrollable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.