I Love Low-hangers! - Cover

I Love Low-hangers!

Copyright© 2011 by Cleanshaven

Bill meets his fuck-buddy!

Erotica Sex Story: Bill meets his fuck-buddy! - Bill meets a stranger at the gym which leads to a sexual encounter. The meeting gets more interesting when they are discovered by the stranger's wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

I'm about to turn fifty-seven and one of the things I love about this age is the changes that are going on with my body. Most notably, my balls are starting to droop and hang lower. When I was a young man, my balls always seemed to be drawn tight against my body, but now they hang down like a bag of lose marbles. That's okay with me because I think it makes them look distinctive. I keep my pubic hair tightly trimmed and I keep my balls and cock shaved smooth. When I stand naked in front of a mirror, my hairless balls provide a nice cushion for my cock to lie against and, in fact, they make my six-inch cock look fuller and longer. And every guy knows, the most important thing in the world is to have a cock that looks fuller and longer.

My most recent sexual adventure began when I was last at Ballys gym. After a strenuous workout, I went to the shower room to clean up. We have a large community-style shower with twenty showers that all the men use. On this day, there were about ten other men showering besides me. Of course, that means there is no privacy; everybody can see everybody else. This suits me fine because I like to be naked in the company of other men; it makes me feel naughty. I know I'm doing something that might be considered inappropriate by straight people. While some guys are modest and face the wall as they shower, I enjoy the community experience and I don't hesitate to acknowledge the other guys in the shower. Of course, one has to very careful. I am queer, but I don't want to come off as such in that environment. By all appearances I am a masculine, straight man, but I glance at guys covertly just the way the others do. I think everybody is curious about cock sizes whether they are gay or straight, but we all respect each other's privacy.

I was rinsing shampoo out of my hair and when I opened my eyes a guy was showering five or six feet away from me. I nodded a greeting to him and finished rinsing my hair. As I continued showering, I occasionally glanced at the man. He was about my age, slender, with graying hair. He also had a thick, seven-inch cock that hung relaxed. His pubic area was bushy, but I did notice that he had low-hanging balls like me. There was a gold band on his ring finger, so I assumed that he was married. Whenever I glanced at him, I saw that he was studying my pubic area, which struck me as odd, considering the ring. Nevertheless, it excited me to think that he was checking me out. At one point we glanced into each other's eyes and in that fleeting moment, I sensed that there was something of a spark. For just an instant, I detected a slight grin on his face before his eyes darted down to my crotch. It wasn't a motion that could be noticed by anyone else, nothing obvious. I just hoped I wasn't misreading his signals.

He finished rinsing off, grabbed his towel, and disappeared into the changing room where there were sinks and mirrors. I took my time finishing my shower and in a couple of minutes, I too entered the changing room. Two guys were completing their routines and I noticed my guy, towel wrapped around his waist, spreading shaving cream on his face. I caught his glance briefly in the mirror as I went about getting my dry clothes out of the locker. It seemed like we were definitely flirting although I know that sounds very gay. When I took my towel off, I had a slight erection; my cock had firmed up a little. I didn't look at my guy while I pulled on my underwear and adjusted my balls. My cock felt deliciously firm in my underwear and it was at that instant that I glanced at my guy; he was looking at me in the mirror's reflection. I purposely took my time getting the rest of my clothes out of the locker because I wanted him to see my growing bulge. Before I pulled on my gym shorts, I gave him one last glance and went into the main locker room. This was the moment of truth. Would he pick up on my signals or was I just imagining the whole thing?

I was sitting on the bench in front of my locker putting on my shirt, socks and tennis shoes when my guy came in with a towel still wrapped around his waist. I thought I noticed a bulge under his towel, but I wasn't sure. He stood five lockers down from me as he took dry clothes out of his locker. When he was ready to get dressed, he whipped off his towel and threw it on the bench. Then I saw it! He had a beautiful half hard-on with a fat plum-shaped head. I casually glanced at him and then glanced into his eyes. He kept fiddling in his locker casually as his dangling cock firmed up even more. It wasn't by any means a full erection, but it did indicate his interest. He shuffled around in his clothes pile until he found a pair of underwear and pulled them on. They were those sheer, tight briefs cut like Speedos that showed everything and he filled them out well. His cock was pressed flat against his abdomen and I saw every detail of the head. Then he turned toward me slightly as he adjusted his cock and balls. He was looking down at the floor, but I knew that this display was for my benefit.

I stuffed my workout clothes in my gym bag, stood up, and turned to leave. As I passed him, I glanced once more at his crotch and nodded.

"Have a good day," I muttered.

I silently cussed myself for not being more outgoing because I'm not usually like that. However, I was a little flustered because of the situation. I was turned on, but I didn't know how to take the next step. I decided to kill some time in the lobby and see if he would eventually come out. I signed out at the desk and walked over to the kiosk where they sell nutritional supplements and workout clothes. I was looking at the protein supplements when I felt a presence near me. I turned around and, to my surprise, there he was!

"Oh, hi," I said, "How are you doing?"

"I'm good," he answered, nodding.

"You know," I said, "I have to apologize. I should have introduced myself in the locker room. I don't know what the Hell came over me. Anyway, my name is Bill."

He nodded and grinned. "Hi, Bill. I'm David."

I reached out and shook his hand. He had a good, strong handshake and I always appreciate that in a man or a woman.

"So, why didn't you introduce yourself earlier?"

"I guess I was kind of flustered. Pretty stupid, actually."

David looked puzzled.

"Well," I added, "I'm sitting there getting dressed and all of a sudden there's your package in my face.

He grinned knowingly. "You don't like my package?"

"What's not to like," I answered with a chuckle.

I took a tub of protein powder from the display and started to read the label on the back.

"Do you use this stuff," he asked.

"I used to when I tried to be a bodybuilder, but it's gotten too expensive. Now I just try to eat good, healthy food without a lot of calories."

"Yeah, I'm with you," said David. "I get my protein from natural sources."

I turned to look him straight in the eye. He had an impish grin on his face.

"Is that an innuendo?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Take it any way you like."

I studied his face as he grinned like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. Actually, I hoped that he was coming on to me. Doesn't that make me sound like a fag? Truth be told, I wanted to drop to my knees and suck him off right there. However, I thought it would be better to take my time and not get premature. I would let him make the next move. I put the protein powder back on the shelf and swung my gym bag over my shoulder.

"Well, I'd better get going."

"Yeah, me too."

David threw his bag over his shoulder and walked outside with me to the parking lot.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day," he asked.

"I'm just gonna go home and relax. I have the weekend off."

"Well, do you want to come over to my place? Maybe we can watch a movie and have some beers."

"What about your wife," I asked, gesturing toward his ring hand.

"She's out shopping with her friends. She'll be gone all day."

"Well, okay," I said, "I can come over for a while."

I agreed to follow him and we drove to a nice complex of garden apartments a couple of miles away. David ushered me inside his nicely furnished condo which had the civilized touch of a woman. A large media center sat in the middle of the wall with nice surround-sound speakers on each side. He dropped his gym bag on the floor and clapped his hands together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.