Teen Days
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 13 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I thought I would add another experience from my younger teen days.

This relates to another fun time that I enjoyed with my elder brother Tony and some random builders watching us.

Tony had been living in his own flat for a little while and we had continued having our regular fun sessions whenever we could get time together.

On this occasion there were a group of workmen doing some building repairs on the block of flats opposite Tony's.

I had been popping in to see him after school for some fun and frolics and also to have my tea with him. During the time I was going to see him, I had received quite a few wolf whistles form the builders opposite, and had been quite flattered, and aroused by them.

I always made sure my skirt was hoisted up as high as I could get away with on passing by, and tried to make sure I gave my best sexy wiggle as well.

I had mentioned this to Tony and he had laughed saying that he bet the guys would like to see more. During our sucking and fucking sessions the idea blossomed and Tony decided to hatch a plan.

I had already made sure my mum and dad knew I was going straight to Tony's flat for tea on the day in question.

My cunt had been wet and hot for a large part of the day anticipating the good fucking I was certain to be getting from my brother later, and also at the thought of his little plan coming to fruition.

School seemed to drag on forever and the anticipation was almost making it unbearable.

Tony later confessed to having the same feelings, and that he had found it difficult to concentrate at work as he kept getting a stiffy!

Once the school bell had rang and the day was mine I eagerly made my way to the bus stop. Once on the bus I made my way to the top deck and was luckily the only one on-board at this time.

I started to make my slutty adjustments. Rolling up the hem of my skirt to shorten it, tidying my hair into the pigtails Tony liked me to have my hair in pigtails, and also applying some extra make up. To complete the look I swapped my school knickers for a sexier pair I had concealed in my bag.

It felt deliciously wicked to be taking my panties off on the bus and I have to admit at getting a little wet from doing so. I deliberately kept them off longer than I probably needed too, enjoying the free feeling of being knicker-less on a public bus.

The final part of my transformation was a change of shoes. Off came my sensible school flat shoes and on went a slightly higher pair of black stilettos.

Whilst putting the finishing touches to my make up, an elderly couple of men had gotten onto the bus and made their way upstairs too. I finished off my adjustments and sat pensively waiting for my stop to arrive.

The old men had been eyeing me up as they got onto the bus, and it was clear that my appearance had aroused their curiosity.

As the bus approached the stop I needed to get off at, I got up and began to make my way to the stairs at the front. I could sense the old guys looking at me and no wonder!

My little grey skirt was at mini skirt length, exposing almost the full length of my slender bare legs.I had totally sexed up my school uniform, topping the slut look with my high heels, they must have gotten quite a nice sight as I waggled my way down the aisle.

As I got near to the stairs I decided to be a little bit naughty. Deliberately on purpose I dropped my bus ticket, sighed, and then bent over to pick it up. This was done as an act of wicked teasing by me. I knew the old guys would get a view of may arse as I did so. I made sure I stayed bent over far longer than I needed too, revelling in my dirty teasing of this pair of dirty old men. I hoped they would both get a thrill and a stiffy form the sight of my teen arse and from the sight of me in such a short mini skirt and heels. As I straightened up I turned to catch them both smiling at me...

"Nice legs sweetheart", one of the old guys said to me as I stood preparing to make my way down the stairs.

"Thanks", I smiled at him.

His friend chirped in with another comment, "Aye great legs and a great arse too. Pity we couldn't see more lassie".I smirked back at the them.

"Maybe another time you might be luckier then!", I cheekily retorted, making a mental note that I just had to get on this bus again. But that is another story!

As I began to descend the flight of stairs I cheekily gave them a wink and blew them a kiss! they both smiled and one of them blew a kiss back at me. i jokingly caught it and poked and held it to me, smiling as I did so,

Once off the bus I could see them peering out the window at me, as were a few of the other passengers on the lower level bus.

I slowly made my way to Tony's flat, my pussy getting the familiar tingle and ache of anticipation as I did so.

Once at the corner of his road, I could see the builders in action. I wiggled my way down the street, and as soon as I was in view I got the usual wolf whistles and calls from them.

"Hey gorgeous!. you're looking sexy today", one of the guys shouted from the scaffolding at me.

I turned around, smiled and blew him a kiss. I then thought I could make the teasing a bit fruitier.

So I pretended to drop something out of my school blazer pocket, and I bent over to pick it up. As I did so my little skirt was raised a fair bit and the guys must have had a good view up my skirt of my arse and of my legs.

I received another wolf whistle chorus and again turned to face them all smiling.

"Loving the show!", one of the guys shouted down to me.

"Well keep watching then!", I cheekily said.

Tony had now answered the door bell and I made my way into his flat. A final chorus of wolf whistles and shouts of " you lucky bugger", and "give her one for us" being directed at us both.

Once inside Tony had obviously been really turned on by my sexy antics in the street. He pushed me against the wall and we had a terrific, long snog. Our tongues probing deep into each others mouths as we kissed passionately. I could feel his cock bulging in his track suit bottoms as he pressed against me.

"Mmm, that feels nice and stiff", I said to him as I lustily rubbed myself against his aching hard on.

"Too fucking right" exclaimed back to me. "You're cock teasing ways have got me rock hard here sis".

I then placed my right hand down and began to feel his hard girth, my hand kneading his stiff prick as we continued our snog.

"Fuck its like truncheon!", I exclaimed.

"Its all yours too", Tony told me, laughing as he did so.

"Well what we waiting for then?", I asked him. "You like my get up?".

With this I paraded up the hall and into his living room. trying my best to act like a cat walk model as I walked.

"Love it!", was his simple reply.

"I don't think you're the only one either", I said to him. "Did you hear the whistles I got from those randy buggers outside!".

Tony responded by telling me had heard everything and how much it excited him, knowing his little sister was such a cock tease.

"I bet they'd like to see more", I said to Tony.

"Oh I know so you randy little fucker", was his response. He then proceeded to tell me about the chats he had been having with a couple of the men form the builders firm.

"They all fancy you like mad", he told me.

"They think you're my girlfriend, I've told them that your 17 and that your a right randy little fucker."

"Oh have you now!", I teasingly said to him. As I did so I could tell he had some kind of wicked plan in his mind.

My cunt was beginning to get really hot and wet from the anticipated fuck we would be having. I also had begun to have some very naughty thoughts of my own too.

"So what you want to do about it then?", I asked him. knowing full well he had some deliciously dirty plan in mind.

"I thought we could start by letting them see a bit more of you in action, so to speak", Tony told me.

I looked at him quizzically," What do you have in mind then?".

With this Tony beckoned me to him and led me upstairs to his bedroom. His front bedroom looked straight onto the main road, and directly onto where the builders were currently working opposite.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.