Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I have been asked a little bit more about some of my experiences of the past and a couple of you have asked for more of my naughtier exploits in my teens.

Mike, my husband also likes me to share these with you as well as it gets him hard thinking what a slut I was at times, and also how I have had some lovely replies and comments from you guys, and girls!, on here.

I have already shared some of my experiences relating to:

1. My mums vibrator and how I found one of their (mum and dads) porno videos, watched it and used mums vibro on myself.

2. how I got a bit of a reputation for sucking guys off at school and how I had my first multi cock experience.

3. how I met Eric, my first older lover, and how he introduced me to bigger sex toys and also to some fun times with him and some of his friends.

4. how I behaved very slutty on my summer holidays abroad, fucking and sucking with over 30 guys on two separate holidays, experiencing my first three way fuck with two guys on one occasion and having my first double penetration fun with them, this was repeated a couple more times on subsequent holidays as well.

5. How I acted as a waitress for a poker night for five older guys and how they had fun, fucking and sucking with me.

I have also added some of my teasing fun, since my marriage to Mike, with our elderly neighbour Frank, and now his friends too ... and how he and they have now gotten to the stage of me fucking, sucking and wanking them off, fingering and licking me out etc, all with my husbands permission.

A couple of you wanted to know more about the older guys who I had let fuck me for the poker night.

I had intimated I had met a few of them again for fun, as groups and singles and one of the sexiest nights I had with them was on one of their birthdays when I was still just 19.

I had a phone call from one of the guys at the poker night, Peter, who informed me it was soon to be Fred's birthday, and that he was planning a surprise party for him.

I asked what was the plan and he said he had booked an upstairs room in one of our local pubs, and that he had invited some 15-20 or so of Fred's old work colleagues and friends along.

The plan was to have a bit of a drink and general birthday bash, the bar had put on some food and the room was to be used privately by the group and no one else.

I could sense this was heading somewhere and immediately said...

"15-20! ... don't get any ideas!"

Peter laughed and said for me not to be "so daft" and that he hadn't intended to ask me to "fuck them all!"

I replied I was keen to help, but that for so many if I was to "do anything" then I would have to feel safe and that there was "no way" I would be "taking on that many!"

He said to me he had merely been phoning to see if I wanted to come along, but that if I was agreeable then maybe I could do a little striptease or something for Fred?

Now okay, by this point I had a fair bit of experience when it came to sex. I had enjoyed oral, threesomes, group sex, anal and of course a lot of toy play ... But the thought of so many people seeing me was, I confess a bit nerve wracking and also a bit exciting at the same time.

I told Peter I "would think it over" and let him know in a day or so ... the party was scheduled for the following weekend and whatever I decided I would be going along to say happy birthday to Fred anyway...

I had butterflies for the next 48 hours! I couldn't make my mind up. At first it got me really horny thinking of it, and then I would feel absolute dread and worry that this was too far of a leap. It was one thing to do some of the things I had done in private and behind closed doors, but it was totally another to contemplate doing some of them in "public" so to speak.

After much deliberation I contacted Peter and said I would turn up, bringing an outfit with me and would see how I felt on the night...

He understood, and was happy enough for me to be giving it consideration, reiterating that he and the other guys would "take care" of me and that "nothing would happen without your consent and agreement Anna".

The Saturday night arrived and I went to the bar for a couple of drinks before hand to meet up with the guys and we waited for Fred too arrive...

I had dressed casually, in jeans, boots and a plain blouse. Nothing too overtly sexual as I didn't want to give the wrong impression to anyone who hadn't met me before!

The room was up two flights of stairs, at the back of the pub and the landlord had previously set up the room for us and so we wouldn't be disturbed again. Any drinks we wanted was taken care of by Fred's friends, they had put a kitty behind the bar and the drinks were pre paid for, the room had its own little bar area, which the landlord had staffed with one of his sons.

I was the only female there and stood out like a bit of a sore thumb, the guys who knew me were obviously being very attentive and I was being furnished with drinks and generally spoilt.

In total 14 had turned up excluding me, and of course the barman's son made up the numbers in the room...

I was introduced to a couple of the the guys from Fred's previous work, another couple from a club he was a member of and some more from various previous times in Fred's life. They were all very pleasant, very attentive and most of all very charming.

After a half an hour or so Fred arrived and was brought up to the room by another of his friends.

We all greeted him and he was genuinely surprised and seemed very happy with the wee get together.

By this time the drinks were flowing and everyone was getting in the spirit of things ... Fred, on seeing me, gave me a hug and a wee peck and said how nice it was of me to come along etc... ,. we chatted and it was all very merry and convivial.

One of the guys I was sitting at a table with asked me "what is in the bag you have?"

I blushed a little and told him Peter had asked if I would do a little turn for Fred, a little striptease or something and that I had brought an outfit and undies to change into if all went well and I agreed to do it...

His eyes lit up at the mention of undies, and he asked me if I was a dancer or stripper, and had I done it before...

I told him no I hadn't but that as Fred was a close friend and as it was his birthday I was asked if I would mind doing it.

He then asked "well are you going?"...

This was the crux time, decision time. I had been having a great time and all the guys seemed very nice and all very gentle and kind ... I thought for a moment or two and then simply I said "I was yes!"

He smiled at me and said "I bet old Fred will love it".

I answered by saying "yes I hope he will" and that I hoped they "would all enjoy it, although I was very nervous."

Peter motioned over to me and as I approached him he asked if I had made up my mind. I told him I just had and that I was game for it as long as it was just a strip and maybe some teasing. Also I added that the barman's son would need to be away as well, as I didn't want anyone outside our party seeing it as well.

He said he would take care of it, and that there was a small cupboard in the hall that I could get changed in, he had already put a mirror and chair etc in there for me in the hope I would agree!

I went out of the room quietly and into the small cupboard. I was still very nervous and despite the few Gin and tonics I had consumed I had a few butterflies still!

I changed into the costume I had brought, a naughty nurse outfit...

A short blue dress with a matching nurse hat, black seamed nylon stockings, black see through panties, a black push up bra and a pair of ludicrously red high heels that Eric had previously bought me...

I put on a lot of lipstick to show off my lips and straightened myself off ... I was shaking like a leaf!! I had a gulp of my G&T and waited for Peter to give me a knock...

After a few moments he knocked on the door and said the coast was clear.

He had asked the barman to leave as they could manage the bar themselves for a while, and he had readily agreed to leave ... He must have been bored out of his skull with just a load of middle aged men...

I stepped out of the cupboard and Peters eyes lit up as he looked at me...

"sexy as ever Anna sweetheart" he said to me...

I was still shaking a bit and he said "Don't worry you will be fine. we are all friends here and I will look after you"

I kissed him on the cheek and said if I wanted to stop at any point I would just say his name out loud and that was his key to get me out of there if needed!!

He reminded me not to be silly and that nothing would happen at all without my consent and say so.

Peter went in first and turned on a CD with the stripper song playing ... I entered the room, peeking around the door to see Fred sat in the middle of the room on a chair and all the other guys standing or sitting in a circle to the side and front of him...

I hooked a leg around the door to a great cheer and waggled it a bit, flashing my suspender tops as I did so.

Then I fully entered the room. Just me and 15 guys. As I entered I got a large chorus of wolf whistles and a lot of cheers and general noises of approval...

I walked into the middle of the room and swayed a bit, trying to dance a little in time to the stripper song and also a little from feeling giddy with nerves and excitement. My fanny was beginning to get that ever so familiar tingle and wet patch starting...

I walked over to Fred and stood in front of him as he sat on the chair. He was beaming a huge smile and mouthed "thank you" to me as I approached him.

I gave him a wink and lent forward to expose my cleavage to him, as I did so I parted my legs, stiffened them and waggled my arse in the air for the guys standing around and behind me. They must have got a very good view of my stockinged legs and my arse in my see through panties as I did so.

I paraded around in front of Fred and went around the back of his chair, leaning over him to rub my titties in the back of his balding head.

I then stood in front of him and pushed my cleavage together for the viewing of the other guys and had my back to Fred. I repeated my bending over bit, this time Fred getting a good faceful of my knickered arse a few inches form his face...

The cheers were still continuing, and the music was still going as I hooked one leg up onto the side of Fred's chair and ran my hands down my black stockinged leg. I repeated it on the other side, again giving a good view of my legs and arse to all behind and to the side of me.

I twanged my suspender belt and made a play of fixing the clasps on them to try and add a bit of sensuality to the performance!

Fred was smiling from ear to ear and any inhibitions I had were soon evaporating. The atmosphere was charged with a tension, but at the same time a good tension, everyone was smiling and laughing and they all seemed so happy and jolly.

The music stopped with me standing in front of Fred, as I bent down to touch my shoes on either foot, my dress was riding right up at this point showing my full length of legs and my arse in my panties.

As the music stopped the guys began "booing" and cries of " More, more" went around.

I looked at Peter, smiled and nodded and he put the music on again, this time a lot quieter, and he must have pressed a repeat button because it didn't stop for quite some time!

At first I did a similar routine, plenty of bending over, plenty of pushing my titties up etc, but then I got Fred to unbutton my uniform from the poppers at the front.

He was egged on as each button unpopped, and I could see his hands trembling as he undid the last one ... I could also hear some of the comments of the other guys around the room as I did so...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.