Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I was approaching the shop, having changed/modified my school uniform quickly at home on the way. I was the only one in, so changing was easy, and I had made sure of packing a bag with jeans etc in for going home later.

As I got near to the shop my stomach was churning with butterflies and also my fanny was feeling decidedly damp.

As I turned the corner I noticed that the shutters were already down on the windows, an unusual thing at only 4 in the afternoon. As I got nearer, Mr R came out to finish off closing the shutters and padlocking them...

I walked towards him and could sense him leering at my legs as I approached. I attempted my best swagger and sway, swinging my bag in my left hand.

"are you closing already?" I asked as I got beside him

He looked at me, his eyes moving from my feet to my head and then back again, savouring the view.

"Yes Anna, I am getting ready as we have a lot of rearranging to do tonight, I want to move some shelves and have a bit of a jiggle around with the front"

As he said this his eyes fixed on my blouse, which had two buttons undone at the top and my white bra was a little visible.

I hoped he was getting a little eyeful and that he may have meant "jiggle" with my titties later!

I nodded and said I was going in to get ready. He told me he had lost my apron and would I mind working as I was ... I agreed. I expected this was so he could continue to ogle me in my school uniform.

I walked in, feeling his eyes burning on my arse as I did so. I took my time in going in and through to the back of the store.

Once there I deposited my bag, hitched up my skirt a little notch and waited. Mr R had finished closing up the front of the shop and had locked the front door, pulling the metal shutters down on that as well.

"Are you there?" he asked

"Yes Mr R" I replied "I'm in the back, do you want me?"

"Wait" he said, and with this he made his way to the corridor and spoke to me:

"come to the front so we can get a start please"

As I approached he was, of course, standing in the tight corridor. I sidled towards him, turning my back to him as he put his back against the other wall.

I made to squeeze past him slowly, aware now of how short I had made my skirt.

It was mid way between my knees and top of thigh, leaving most of my legs exposed downwards to my sock covered ankles.

As his left hand automatically went to grab my waist, his right hand also lifted up, and instead of resting on my waist on the other side, it came to stop right on my skirt covering my arse cheek...

I offered no resistance and I felt a little squeeze as he turned fully around.

He now had full contact with my arse, which due to my skirt was being probed gently by a large bulge in his trousers. I slowly eased past and jutted my arse against his hard on, I could feel his stiff cock pulsing and bulging through his thin trousers and against my bum as I eased past him.

I felt so turned on and wicked!

Once in the front he quickly rejoined me, him behind the counter and me in the front of the shop...

"Would you mind reorganising some of those tins on the bottom shelf over their Anna?" he asked pointing to the lower shelf on a rack

"of course not" I replied.

I motioned over to them and realised I would need to bend over to get the tins priced and reorganised, either that or squat down...

I assumed he was hoping I would bend over!

I didn't want to disappoint him!

I moved over and quickly got the hang of bending over. With my legs as straight as I could manage, I bent over, hoping this would give him a good view of my legs and maybe a bit of my arse as I did so, my skirt gently moving up and down with each bend.

I did this for a little while and could again sense being viewed ... I was loving it.

At one point I deliberately opened my legs a little to again try and afford a better view, all the while he was behind the counter and as I glimpsed over I could see he was leering at me with every opportunity, sweat beginning to show on his bald forehead.

After a little while I was asked to stack some shelves facing him, and this time I assumed it was to try and get a little view of my titties as I lent over...

I tried My best by moving slowly, bending forward and trying to push my little titties up as I did so. Again he was watching me as much as he could and I caught him ogling me on a couple of occasions...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.