Teen Days
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

A few people have asked me to add another couple of experiences from my teen years on here.

As I have said, I had somewhat of a reputation at school for being a bit "easy" and a bit of a "cock tease".

During this time, when I was in the last year at school, I was still having regular sucking, fucking and fingering sessions with my eldest brother Tony.

I also had gotten a weekend job at a local shop, a general grocers and newsagents on a nearby local estate, owned by two Asian brothers, the family coming from Bangladesh originally I think.

The youngest of the two was in his late 40s and was somewhat of a sleeping partner, rarely seen in the store, leaving his wife and daughter to often serve in the store.

The eldest was a widower, in his late 50s or early 60s at the time. I would have put him at a good 15 stone as well, a round, balding man, but a kind man.

I had been working on a Saturday morning in the store, to earn some pocket money. Nothing too strenuous, just some shelf stacking, food pricing and a bit of moving stock around in the back room etc...

Occasionally I was asked to work extra hours on a Sunday or on a Friday night after school.

On one such Friday night I had gone straight to the shop after school and was working in the back pricing up some new stock etc.

There was only me, 16 at the time, and the elder brother (Mr R) present at the time.

After a while I was asked to stock up some shelves at the front of the store and did as asked. It was during this time that I sensed myself being watched. I was pricing up some tins and stuff, having to bend over to reach the lower items and using a small set of step ladders to get up to some of the higher stuff.

I was still wearing my uniform from school, a simple plain black skirt, just above knee length, a pair of black tights (or pantyhose as Americans call them), my white blouse and school tie and my flat black shoes.

I could sense that feeling of being scrutinised.

Now I knew that men liked uniforms. Often Tony and some of his pals would ask me to put my school uniform, tie etc when I was playing with myself in front of them, normally with a pair of stockings, borrowed from my mums wardrobe as well.

I knew even then what kind of effect this "look" could have on men.

To my amazement I found myself becoming aroused by being "eyed up", so much so that I did my best to make sure that Mr R got a decent view.

I could feel my legs being eyed up especially, so I tried to give him a view of my arse as I bent over and tried showing a bit of leg as I stocked up the higher shelves...

To get through to the back area of the shop you had to squeeze through a fairly narrow corridor ... As I was making my way through to the back again, Mr R was also in the corridor as well.

I had to squeeze past him and as I did so I could feel a definite bulge against my arse as I eased past him with my face to the wall and his front facing my back ... I could definitely feel his hardened cock jutting against my skirt and arse.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.