Teen Days
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I have already shared the 1st time I used my mums vibrator and how that got me started on my love of sex toys and of watching adult films, videos at the time and now DVDs.

I have also told you of my first multi cock sucking session which included my elder brother Tony.

After the incident with Tony and his 2 friends, my eagerness to suck more cock was truly fired up.

At school I had already got a little bit of a reputation for being a girl who would on a date "put out" so to speak.

I was rarely short of offers to be taken out to a dance or disco and invariably the lad was after a fumble up my top or in my knickers and they all wanted their cocks sucked dry.

I obliged on most occasions and over the next couple of years at school I must have had at least a dozen different boys who I had fun with.

On top of the boys my own age I had a randy shopkeeper I worked for fumbling in my knickers fairly regularly, he was in his late 50s at the time, me being 14 when it stated.

I was also practising my skills in sucking dick at every opportunity and non more so than when Tony and I would be left alone together.

Due to having the 2 younger brothers we weren't alone all that often, but we managed at least once a week in the house together, normally when Mum and dad would slip out to the pub or club on a Friday or Saturday night.

This would give us the opportunity to get the younger ones a film for them to watch, a take away for them to munch on and we would have "homework" to do in our rooms.

Leaving them strict instructions not to disturb us, and to be honest they both wanted nothing to do with us anyway, they were happy with their food and entertainment!

Tony and I would normally use my room, as I had a TV and Video combo, and we could put one of our parents dirty videos on to settle us in the mood.

We would play with ourselves whilst watching the film, Tony wanking on his cock as I lay back and fingered and toyed with my pussy.

After a short while, and normally at the same time as the actress in the film was doing the same on screen. I would give Tony's cock a good sucking and get him really hard and throbbing.

In turn he would lick and nibble on my, by this time, sopping wet and open fanny. He was very good at performing oral sex and as a few of my friends who later went out with him told me has was also "a great fuck", Little did they know I knew exactly how good he was, he had been fucking me rigid for years.

He has a long cock, not massively thick but for me at that time, being only 13/14 when we started having our fun together it was the longest I had encountered, and I particularly liked to wank him in my hand whilst taking his swollen knob head in my mouth.

By doing this I could get a good hard pumping action going on him as we watched the porno and at the same time he would normally be fingering me off or playing with my clit as I sucked and slobbered over his rock hard dick.

Normally I would dress up for the session, either in my school uniform - White blouse, blue tie, grey or black pleated skirt and knee high socks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.