Teen Days - Cover

Teen Days

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I got started using toys, pleasuring older men and fun with my brother.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

I had begun to get a little bit of a reputation at school. I had a "steady" boyfriend of sorts, no great love, just a lad who I was seeing at the time.

I had come home this particular Friday after school and as usual had my tea, and went to my bedroom. Mum and dad were going out that night and were busy getting ready, I was in my room and my 2 other brothers were downstairs. I have one older brother Tony, and 2 other younger brothers.

Mum and dad duly left at about 730 and they wouldn't be back till late. I was left "in charge" of the 2 younger ones as Tony still hadn't come home from football training.

At about 8ish Tony came in with, Gary and Brian (2 of his best mates).

I heard them come up the stairs and they all burst into my room, "what the hell are you doing " I asked, and they all said " we want to ask you the same!".

I said "what do you mean?" and Brian then said he had had a chat with Peter, my then "boyfriend"

... I almost died on the spot. What the hell had he said ... I was worried as my brother was one of the school toughies and his 2 friends were also a couple of hard lads, no one messed with them!.

"Well whats he said then?" I asked.

Gary responded, " he says you sucked him off in the park yesterday and then licked his spunk off your hands"

I went beetroot, I can't deny it I had done exactly as he had told them!! ... we had been in the park after school and he had asked me for a suck off. I had done it and it wasn't the 1st time either!

"well fuck off" I said " whats it got to do with anyone" and I continued, " if that's what he's saying then I'm chucking him"

The 3 of them stood looking at me and I thought "oh Christ I'm in trouble"

Tony then spoke. "he wont say anything else to anyone sis don't worry we've sorted it and he knows if he mentions another word we will kick the shit out of him"

"Thanks Tone" I said and thought to myself... " phew I got away with that one".

At this point Brian chirped up " Debbie" ( his then girlfriend and oddly enough a later friend of mine too!)

"does it to me Anna don't feel bad, your not to feel bad about it, just be careful for gods sake and if anyone slags you off, then we will sort it for you."

I could sense that the atmosphere had changed slightly, they weren't angry with me, in fact the opposite, I got the feeling they were enjoying it!

"I will, I promise and if I do anything like it again I will make sure its only with someone I can trust, Thanks"

"well you know you can trust us "said Gary...

I took this to be a clear indication of what he meant ... you can suck us off and we wont say anything!!

"I know I can, and if I can say thanks for you helping me then what can I do for you?"

My fanny was beginning to get that warm, moist sensation and feeling. I knew that I was in for a treat if I played my cards right!

"well", said Brian, " would you show us what you did?"

"of course I will" I replied, looking at Tony to see if he was shocked, appalled or how he was reacting.

One glance at his football shorts told me, he had an enormous bonk on and his cock was clearly at attention.

"OK then" says Brian, " let me sort the 2 little uns out and I will be back, don't worry Anna know one will know about this, whatever happens ... we all promise, right?" he looked at Gary and Tony who both nodded.

Brian went downstairs and came up a couple of minutes later.

"I've sent them across to the chip shop, telling them to get a couple of bags of chips for themselves. They should be a good half an hour"

"OK I said, do you want me to show you what I did?"

I felt like a fucking slut, 3 boys alone with me in my room, one my brother and the other 2 his pals who I had played with since being little.

I got onto my knees and put a cushion on the floor to kneel on.

"OK" I said "what I did was, I got his cock out, wanked him a bit and then sucked it ... want me to show you how"?

The answer didn't need to be spoken. All 3 of them had massive tent poles sticking up from their shorts.

Brian and Gary both stepped toward me, Tony leaning on the door to keep it closed, just in case, and also to prop himself up.

I slowly pulled their shorts down to reveal two, hard throbbing cocks ... I giggled and said something like

"ooh much bigger than Peters"

At this point I took them both in my hand, emulating one of the porno stars I had watched in my mum and dads videos...

I wanked them slowly and they both reacted by growing in my hand, they were rock solid by now and all purple and veiny, both straining to get as close to me as possible.

"what a dirty fucker!" said Tony!

I looked at him and to be honest by now I was soaking wet, my knickers where sodding and I was aching for something up me.

"Do me favour Tone" I said, "go into mums top drawer, under the scarfs and hats you will find a long white vibrator ... get it for me now!"

"fucking hell" Brian said

"I want some fun too you know " I replied! smiling at him.

I kept on slowly wanking them both and then took it in turns to lick up and down there straining shafts and then eased them into my mouth alternately, sucking like I had watched on the videos, making loud, sluttish slurping noise and bobbing my had backward and forwards.

Tony returned and I whipped off my knickers and skirt.

I put some blue-tack on the floor, an old trick I had mastered, and I plonked the vibrator on top of it.

It was humming away like mad and my cunt was dripping by this point.

I squatted up on to my legs and lowered myself onto it, it slipped in easily and I was in ecstasy!!

"fucking hell Anna! said Gary " your'e some dirty fucking cunt!"

"shut up" I said " and get those fucking cocks in my mouth you bastards! I want to get you all stiff as fuck and ready to give me your spunk"...

This is how the women on the tapes I had watched spoke and again I assumed this was the right thing to say, and all women spoke like this during sex...

At this they all stepped forward, Tony by this time was wanking like mad and his cock was getting really big, I was slowly bobbing up and down gently, letting the vibrator really ease up me and my fanny was absolutely soaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.