The Queen of the Nile
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The twin girls born to Lady Constance were both fair of skin. She opined they were the true offspring of Sir Harold, her dear departed husband.

She had been a little concerned about their appearance as she had been remiss in her adherence to limiting her bed to just her elderly spouse. The dark featured Ramses had not bedded her until after she was with child but there were various muscular workers that had sprinkled her garden with their dew.

It was Donna who had that peculiar green glint to her eyes at times just like her mother. Louise was a very prim and proper lady from the moment she was born. Lady Constance noticed that the beautiful 16 year old Louise was inclined to induce much discipline from her resulting in almost daily knickers down spankings that taxed her strength. The obliging Lady Constance felt it would be indecent for her to remonstrate her daughter for the copious female juices she sprayed with great regularity during these tearful sessions.

Just before Louise's 18th birthday, Lady Constance had discovered her daughter had been using several of the female servants in a most shameful and degrading manner. She witnessed her beautiful daughter sitting resolutely on the faces of pretty young serving wenches until she was able to spurt her female juices with disturbing vocal outbursts. The pretty young things did not seem to mind her excesses at all and were in fact quite encouraging of her to continue unabated.

Since Lady Constance had a touch of joint pain now in her middle age, she drafted her daughter Donna to do the honors on Louise's spankings. Young Donna was fit and well-toned with a layer of strong muscle just underneath her soft, delicate skin. Donna loved to work up a sweat on her twin sister's ass cheeks. Her submissive sister was overjoyed to have her twin give her such anal attention and work so hard to make her a "good girl". Soon Louise's punishments were a source of constant entertainment at the isolated mansion in the country. Ramses showed Donna some little tricks with the twisting of the nipples and stretching of the anus that insured Louise remained a devoted submissive and ever receptive to her sister's whims.

A short half-dozen years later, Donna Murphy was smack-dab in the middle of a World at war and she was pushed to use all of her survival skills to continue the 4,000 year old line of the pharaohs when millions were leaving this plane of existence before their time.

A broken condom in the back of a Jeep resulted in the birth nine months later of Joanna Murphy. Joanna did not ever know she was a bastard whose father was with 25% certainty one of a four man Marine fire team soaking up the British culture.

Strangely, 25 years later this Joanna of the strange green eyes found herself looking at the floorboards of a similar Jeep while serving as a nurse in Southeast Asia. The middle-aged doctor mounted on her rump was grunting in a very ungentlemanly manner as he roughly impaled her pink hairless quim from the rear. Joanna Murphy was not enjoying it very much although Neferuptah was delighted. The sensible Joanna had already extracted a heated promise of matrimony from the twice divorced surgeon. She looked with glee at the sparkling diamond on her finger while the stocky doctor was heading for the home stretch on her flanks.

The shapely nurse held her white satin panties in her other hand. She did not want them to get dirty more than necessary. As the portly doctor was nearing his spurting climax, Joanna felt the stirring of something deep inside her. She felt herself spread wider open and she pushed back to get the thick member up next to her cervix. For the first time in her life, she actually started to pant with desire waiting for the seeds to splash deep inside her womb. The doctor's glasses fell off unnoticed and he grabbed her hips with greedy hands holding her immobile for his creamy cum deposit.

A very surprised Joanna experienced a minor orgasm. It was not very satisfactory but an orgasm none the less. She looked over her shoulder with a thoughtful glance and with a strange green light flickering in her eyes, she asked,

"May we have an early wedding, Ronald? I detest taking the pill, you refuse to use a condom, and I am feeling terribly fertile right now."

The happy little doctor, pleased as punch to be banging the prettiest nurse on the base, just nodded his head in assent. Not that he was at a loss for words; he was simply out of breath after the spirited humping. He had no hope of ever taming this high strung female, Joanna Murphy, her only wanted to bring some joy into his middle-age with a tight pussy and a willing mouth. This pretty nurse filled the bill in both departments and seemed most accommodating to every suggestion he had to offer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.