The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Neferusobek sensed that her days were numbered.

Fearful of palace intrigue, she purged the bedchamber slave-girls by having them fed to the revered crocodiles lazing just below her windows on these hot summer nights. She watched in excited rapture as each of the lovelies was torn asunder by the powerful Godlike creatures. It was so inspiring to her that she summoned 2 inner sanctum guards to fill her rectum with their sweet cream. They followed each other in lusty turns on her naked rump as she peered out the window at the spectacle below her.

Her shrill screams of heated anal penetration could not match the terrified voices of the ill-fated slave-girls. Her quartet of eunuchs looked on in amused disbelief at her battered bottom reddened from spirited use by the strong muscular males.

Crowds of onlookers milled in disorderly surges just beyond the palace gates. There were few females in the mob because females without male family protectors were considered easy prey for the deviant pleasures of the unruly masses. The crocodile Queen could see an elderly matron and her probable young granddaughter of some 20 seasons being systematically used by a group of students on the steps of the grand library. Neither of the females was protesting as they were well versed in the rigors of everyday life in 2,000 B.C. Alexandria. The males were fairly well-behaved and showed courtesy in the cleansing and lubricating of each female after each union of male and female flesh. The younger girl was most likely a harlot seeing an opportunity to make her fortune quickly and in a short duration of time. Her older companion was not of the trade herself but from the cries of pleasure she emitted with each transaction, she obviously was enjoying the opportunity to use her feminine machinery in her declining years.

Neferusobek envied their afternoon of mindless pleasure. She counted at least 30 males laughing and teasing each other about their coupling expertise. She would have happily switched places with the females to escape the treachery and responsibility of making so many decisions each and every day of her rule.

The crocodile Queen was certain that her sister had conspired with the high priest of the mummification rituals to outwit her treachery. She should have questioned the 2 slave girls often seen so close to Neferuptah in her own bed chamber. It was just so frustrating. There was no one left alive to interrogate about her sister's activities. She considered going to the oracle necromancer and petition her to rut about in the nether world for information but knew the price might be too high for her to pay.

She spied the wild young diviner from the tribe of nomadic God seekers polluting her realm with their pompous insistence on the almighty power of their single God. The story-tellers had warned her father of their relentless advance into their territory. They all gave witness to the future superiority of the barbaric clan's single tiny sphere of influence ruling the far flung reaches of the Empire.

Neferusobek laughed at the ridiculous claims, but she knew the long haired girl with the rouged nipples had excellent skills of foreseeing the future. She needed some reassurance that her sister would bother her no more.

"Approach me, and give homage to your Queen."

The girl swung her head causing her cascading dark hair to flow like waterfalls in the distant mountains. The crocodile Queen could see the rouged nipples sway and stand erect like little nubbins of sensual desire ready to be played by knowing hands. This girl was so attractive, she felt the urge to don the harness of female to female copulation and ride her into complete submission.

"My people recognize only one true God, great Queen."

She had to admire the girl's spunk.

The Queen nodded to 2 of the eunuchs and they forced the girl to her knees and pushed her head onto the floor in front of Neferusobek. The devious Queen saw the girl's buttocks swaying loosely under the gauze like veils. They were shaking in true deeply felt emotion. If it was from fear or from rage, she had no idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.