The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The moon Goddess Queen of the Nile was comfortable inside the body of the shapely Port Authority Detective Rhonda Murphy.

Neferuptah knew the beautiful redhead would attract many male and even female slaves to pay homage to her and offer her their sexual favors. Her millenniums old thirst for revenge was all but a distant memory now. The immersion in this hedonistic society called New York City was the focus of her cosmic powers. The stamina and energy from this sexual dynamo called Detective Rhonda Murphy fed her own growing core of energy. Each time she experienced this new-found pleasure of the redheaded girl's squirting orgasms, she found that her powers of concentration and control increased substantially and she could almost feel the juice of life returning to her fully drained body.

Rhonda had never felt better in her whole life. She had several encounters with Doctor Mike and drained him of his precious bodily fluids every time. Her new friend, young Sandra, the 18 year old intern watched them copulating with envious eyes from inside the bedroom closet. Rhonda loved to have the young girl witness her depraved writhing for it made her efforts more intense and more rewarding. Neferuptah looked at the erotic scenes through the eyes of the young intern and derived even greater pleasure with the visions of her own impalements.

The Detective joined her cohort Inspector Gregg at the museum laboratory to see if Doctor Mike had determined where the mummy had originated.

"You are looking all charged up, Rhonda. I bet you have been getting some."

Rhonda punched Gregg a little bit harder than usual. The muscular cop was forced to wince even though he was long used to his partner's rude treatment.

The Doctor was all smiles.

"We have determined that this is the missing "moon Goddess" mummy that disappeared after the 1912 expedition to the Valley of the Pharaohs. It is the actual mummy of Neferuptah, the uncrowned heir to true King, Amenenhet III, after the demise of her brother, Amenenhet IV."

Neither Rhonda nor Gregg had the slightest clue as to what the excited forensic Doctor was talking about but they both nodded their heads and agreed it was a great discovery.

Gregg was more interested in the inviting opening at the top of Rhonda's frilly blouse and Rhonda had her eyes focused on the delectable bulge in Doctor Mike's trousers.

Neferuptah was a bit bored.

She glanced at the handsome cop that seemed to hover all over the redheaded female host. The all-powerful Queen wondered why Rhonda had not sampled the staying power of the interesting male called Gregg. Perhaps it was time to see what this strong muscular man was capable of if they were alone and the mood was just right.

Rhonda had a thought and she turned to her friend and partner Gregg,

"Let's head back to the barn and get the paperwork finished on this case partner."

Gregg was a little surprised.

If there was anything that Rhonda detested most, it had to be the frigging paperwork.

When they got back into the squad car, Gregg called in their location and Rhonda used the rearview mirror to touch up her lipstick. Gregg found himself watching the process with a visible rising tent in his trousers. Rhonda had a little smile on her face. She just loved to get a rise out of Gregg and then rain on his parade. For some reason, this seemed a little different to her. She found herself asking Gregg to check out her left eye for something "poking me something fierce" inside.

Gregg scooted closer and tilted Rhonda's classical beauty face back and gazed intently into her left eyeball. His lips were only inches from her face. She "accidently" let her hand rest on his inside leg and the tips of her fingers came into direct contact with his throbbing erection.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Gregg. I didn't realize you were "up" down there!"

That was a bald-faced lie and even Neferuptah found it amusing.

It was all too much for poor Gregg and he pulled the unresisting female detective into his arms. He pushed inside her soft wet lips with his demanding tongue and explored every corner of her wide open mouth.

Rhonda felt the familiar quivering starting deep inside her core and the juice started welling up inside her vagina and brimming over her tight pussy lips. Yes, this was decidedly different than the previous jousting with her partner. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own and wandered up into the horny Inspector's crotch to explore the full length and girth of a marvelous erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.