The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

When the palace guard finally broke through the solid fortress-like door of the mummification laboratories, the swathed body of Princess Neferuptah was resting peacefully in its sarcophagus. The high priest of the internment priesthood was already departed on his final journey. All of the remaining witnesses were discovered further below the mummification chamber trapped in the flooded escape tunnel. It was undetermined at whose hand. The Lord Regent suspected the high priest had given the final command that sealed their doom.

Neferusobek was pleased at the news of her sister's departure from the scene. It meant she would not have to do away with the silly girl herself. Her sister's contempt for the revered crocodile God was a constant source of irritation to her. She was relieved to be finally rid of the heretic moon Goddess follower. She told the Lord Regent that her sister was not to be interred in the "Black Pyramid" next to her father and her brother. She relegated the remains to be buried in the not yet finished burial mound about 2 kilometers south of the royal pyramid.

With a wicked smile on her face, she ordered the eunuchs to bring the two female slave girls of Neferuptah to be brought before her. The two young girls were deposited at her feet within a few short moments. She simply asked them if they wanted to be with their mistress and they both nodded assent together. That sealed their fate. The girls were led away to the mummification chamber and Neferusobek whispered into the eunuch leader's ear to see they were sent on the final journey with their mistress.

Thus it was that 3 sarcophagi descended into the hidden chamber at the end of the labyrinth under the earth.

That night, Neferusobek began her new rule with an orgy of such great magnitude that artists worked around the clock for many cycles of the moon to depict her excesses. It was well known that the new Queen favored being taken from the rear by many males and she enjoyed full penetration in both of her well lubricated openings. She was quite taken by a portrait of her being taken by a huge Nubian male baring sharp white teeth in his black visage. The sexually obsessed Queen remembered vividly that very moment and the way she voiced her pleasure at the flood of creamy cum deep in her very core.

It was ordained by the Gods that her reign would be inconsequential and very short. She ruled only for 3 short years. It was a period of much unrest throughout the land as nubile young daughters were scooped up in droves for the depraved pleasures of Queen Neferusobek's court.

The indignant outcries and the rumble of evil laughter rang through the long halls of the palace each and every night of her reign. It was even rumored that the evil Queen enjoyed taking the final twist of the strangle cord for unfortunate dissenters. She had also taken a liking to performing the creation of eunuchs from the ready stock of young lads from the hinterlands. It was said that she often gave these prospective candidates their final taste of heterosexual coupling just prior to their life changing neutering.

Such was the scene witnessed by the Lord Regent on a night of great merry-making to celebrate the crocodile season for mating. The roar of the crocodiles in the mighty river was drowned out by the pleas for mercy by country girl virgins being deflowered en mass in a fantastic spectacle of rampant cocks mounting row after row of raised-high buttocks. This was a ceremony that served two purposes. It assured fertile females producing new stock for the needs of the Kingdom and it satisfied the loins of the many male slaves and servants that labored without pay or favor.

Neferusobek loved to watch the frenzied cleaving of the many males and females obedient to her command. When she saw a male not performing well, she applied her short whip with a heavy hand until he redoubled his efforts. It was not uncommon to see her select a particularly well-endowed male specimen and participate in such festivities.

A small doll in the likeness of Nefurusobek's body with her head in the shape of a crocodile was very popular with the masses. Males liked to use the long crocodile head to excite their spouses, sisters, daughters and convenient willing females in preparation for their "from the rear" coupling. It was considered a lucky omen to imitate the Queen in her preference for the doggy style position.

The Queen also kept a little quartet of eunuchs in her special entourage to attend to her cleanliness with their well-trained tongues. She was often seen with one of these handsome fellows under her robe licking her delicate vaginal folds and her waste orifice. She usually preferred one of her virgin girl slaves to attend to her needy nipples at times of sexual arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.