The Queen of the Nile - Cover

The Queen of the Nile

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story will be a total of 12 chapters. They will be in 4 sections of 3 chapters each. The story is over three time periods. Present day, 2011 B.C. and Summer, 1912. The story is of Neferuptah the uncrowned ruler of Egypt cheated of her birthright by her devious sister Neferusobek. She is granted eternal life by the mummification masters and will come again to rule her newfound kingdom. The story is all fiction but then again it could have happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

It was dark inside the musty crate.

Rhonda took her tiny key ring flashlight from her belt and illuminated the corners of the huge crate. The sarcophagus was bedded in a nest of sparking clean desert sand to prevent movement in transit. She noticed that the interior walls of the crate were lined with a vinyl like coating. Her momentary thought was to get that analyzed as well.

Four of the customs crew began to scoop out the sand. They carefully preserved it in black rubber bags to prevent any biological contamination from escaping the worksite. The museum team led by Doctor Mike used what appeared to be ordinary paintbrushes to clean all of the residue from the ornate sarcophagus.

The final phase was to hoist the mummy coffin from the crate and tenderly deposit it on the plastic covered warehouse cement floor.

For a moment, they all paused reflecting on what lay in front of them. It was an object not disturbed for almost 4,000 years. The expedition documents recovered from the 1912 excavation indicated that even the archeological team restrained themselves from opening the coffin until they were in a safe environment.

The cameras were ready.

The recording devices were poised to be activated.

Doctor Mike carefully broke the seal of the lid and tested the edge for any inert gas. Since none was present, both he and Rhonda eased the lid down revealing the still flexible swathing of the mummy inside.

There was something very familiar about all of this to Detective Rhonda Murphy. It was as if she had been here before and done the exact same thing. Only there had been a sharp dagger inside and she had accidently cut her finger releasing a single drop of blood onto the mummy's remains. Well, there was no dagger visible, so her memories were tricking her.

Doctor Mike was about to say something about being careful, when Rhonda stiffened and fell backwards from the sarcophagus straight into his arms.

Mike held the semi-conscious girl in his muscular arms all too aware that his hand was holding her soft and pleasantly curved breast. She stirred in his arms and when she opened her eyes, he thought for an instant that he saw the shining glow of the moon reflected deep in her seductive iris.

The other men were startled but laughed when Rhonda said,

"Get your paw off my tit, Doc, before I break it."

Mike was embarrassed but even he had to smile at her bluntness.

"OK, listen carefully. We have to move this to the museum very carefully. I want the coffin covered with two layers of the plastic sheeting. It weighs about 400 lbs. so I need at least eight pairs of hands under it."

Rhonda saw her services were not needed as she was a female. She knew she could handle her share just as well as any of the males but stereotypes ran rampant even in the new millennium. The forensic scientist, Doctor Mike asked her if she would like to accompany the restoration team back to the museum and she agreed to ride with him.

She liked the spacious SUV with the heated black leather seats that reclined and even gave you a nice massage. Rhonda saw Mike looking down at her stretched flat next to him and she made sure her skirt was high enough to reveal her red frilly edged panties with the little black bows. She could feel her slit start to produce some juices when she saw his eyes peek under her skirt.

The redheaded cop did not realize it at the time, but Neferuptah had taken up residence deep inside her body just as she had all of the Murphy females ever since Lady Constance Murphy had disturbed her sleep almost a hundred years ago.

It was Neferuptah that sensuously opened and closed her knees in this horizontal position of wanton desire. The 4,000 year old virgin Queen wanted to experience the sensation of male members sliding deliciously into her host vaginas. The pleasure was intensified by so many centuries of deprivation from sexual contact.

Mike looked into Rhonda's eyes and he felt drawn to her lush body in complete loss of control of any thought to the contrary. His hands pulled her silk panties aside like he was opening a Christmas present. The pulsing of her well-trimmed red bush made him bend low and anoint it with his greedy tongue.

The Queen of the Nile in Rhonda's body lost all interest in her political misfortune and the treachery of her own sister. All she wanted now was this well-hung male's member inside her lubricated slit. She was so happy this Murphy female was so very well-constructed. She knew she was going to enjoy using this perfectly formed female body to perform all those dirty things the servants did to each other when she watched them from behind the lattice work in the palace.

Rhonda came back to reality with Mike's long shaft planted deep inside her clutching vagina. She saw her panties hanging from her ankle up high in the air inside the black SUV. Since she was on the verge of a very desperate needed orgasm, she did not say or do anything to forestall the inevitable. The groans of her pleasure and complete satisfaction were strange to her ears. It was as if another person was being laid so pleasurably in this beautiful black leather seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.