My New Job
Chapter 2: My new Job

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My new Job - Due to the economy, Sherry's husband becomes disfunctional and no longer able to deal with life becomes severly depressed, causing Sherry to take a different job. To be able to pay the bills, Sherry becomes a traveling secretary for her boss, she finds out, what her new job requirements are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Size  

I went in a little early on Tuesday morning and was in making coffee when Mr Mullins came in. He saw me in where the coffee maker was and stopped, saying."Good morning Sherry," he said smiling.

"Good morning Sid."

He looked at me, a smile toying with the corner of his mouth, "are you sure you really want this job Sherry?"

"Yes Sid, I do, I made up my mind yesterday, in fact, Cliff made it up for me by the way he acted when I told him about the job offer."

"Oh, what did he say? or is it a private matter between husband and wife?"

"I maybe shouldn't say anything, but it doesn't really make any difference now. He said it was common knowledge around the club that you were a real womanizer and asked if part of the job was sleeping with you?"

"Oh, what did you say to that?"

"I told him I had no idea what was expected of me, but if it did mean sleeping with you, it would be better than begging him and still not getting any.

"You know Sherry, your a very attractive woman and I have never made any attempt at trying to get you in my bed, I'm leaving that entirely up to you. If you decide your lonely and want my company, you'll know where I am. I'll not make it part of the job requirements."

"Thank you Sid, leaning in I kissed him on the cheek, "you have always treated me with utmost respect. taking out my hankie I wiped the lipstick smear off his cheek. I said, "I might as well start looking after you now, so when were out, I'll remember."

He chuckled, "Sherry, I think this is going to work out fine."

After I told Cliff I'd taken the new job offer, things at home seemed to be getting worse, Cliff sat and looked out the window all day and watched TV all night. On weekends, I could hardly wait for them to to end so I could go back to work.

It was three weeks later when I was called into Mr Mullins office and told we would be leaving the next morning for four days, returning on Friday. I was told to pack at least three dresses, cocktail dresses would be appropriate and what ever else I chose to wear with them, along with my regular work attire.

When I left Sid's office after having been told I was finally going to go on a trip, I was as nervous as I was on my first date, I was sixteen years old at that time. That night when I got home, I told Cliff I would be leaving in the morning for four days. I could tell it made him very angry but he didn't say a word. The next morning I tried to kiss him good bye, but he turned away saying, "hope you have fun." I knew what he was referring to as fun.

By nine thirty we were on our way to Chicago for a broadcasters meeting. We arrived and went straight to the Marriott Hotel. There we checked in and I was a little surprised to see we had separate rooms. We took the elevator up and found our rooms were next door to each other. when I opened the door and went in, I saw there was a double door between the two rooms, then I heard the click, as Sid unlocked the doors from his side. I stood there a few moments, then unlocked the doors from my side. Now whoever wanted to, could enter the others room.

About an hour later Sid knocked on the door and I said to come in. He came in and asked if I felt up to going out to dinner. I smiled, "why not celebrate our first night together in a strange town." We both laughed. Being away from the office with Sid was much different than it was at home. Here he treated me more like a date than his secretary. I wore one of my black velvet cocktail dresses, black thigh highs and four inch black heels. As Sid entered my room to take me out to dinner I heard a slight gasp, "you look absolutely stunning Sherry."

It had been so long since anyone had said anything like that to me I almost turned and kissed him, instead I said, "thank you Sid, its been a long time since I've heard that."

The night seemed to pass quickly. After having eaten we went into the lounge, had a couple of drinks and danced a couple of times. Then it was time to go back to the rooms. When we arrived we talked for awhile, I thanked him for an absolutely wonderful evening. Sid said he was tired, and that we had an early morning meeting. He hugged me and thanked me for a lovely evening and went into his room. I was soon under the covers wondering what Sid was thinking about. Was he lying there in the dark wishing I was with him, or was he unable to perform because of his age? I fell asleep with my hands between my thighs.

The next day went quickly, we were busy getting everything ready for the next days serious negotiations. When the work had been taken care of, we were invited out for dinner. It was pretty much a repeat of the night before, except I had a few more drinks than the night before and was feeling a bit of a buzz. On the way back to our hotel I laid my head on Sid's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.