The Pantyhose Rapist - Cover

The Pantyhose Rapist

Copyright© 2011 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A serial rapist is operating in the city and SVU are stymied and unable to get a single clue to his identity despite him leaving bodily fluids on and in his victims. Detective Mike Harris and his partner Sergeant Janine Munner are working the case but she does not know that her partner, Mike Harris, is the Pantyhose Rapist, nor does she know he intends to rape the daughter of his latest victim. And she definitely doesn’t know he intends to rape her; his own partner!

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   BBW   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Workplace   School  

Detective Mike Harris lay on his bed masturbating; his cock was encased in the tan pantyhose Nadine Bouvier had discarded after he had raped her. He had the gusset of the hose over his head and was inhaling the scent the juices of her cunt had left on the hose. He had one of the legs of her pantyhose pulled tight over his cock. He came and a puddle of white creamy semen oozed through the sheer nylon stretched tightly over his glans. He wiped up the mess and dropped the garment into a drawer on his bedside table.

He showered and dressed ready for work. He worked as a detective in the Sex Crimes unit down at city PD; most cops just referred to the unit as 'Sex'; on TV it was called SVU. The incongruity was that Mike was not only a detective in the sex crimes unit; he was also a rapist.

It had been over a week since he had raped Nadine Bouvier and he had raped her mother only a few days before that. He had collected some pretty good trophies from them; a spare key to the Bouvier house, Michele Bouvier's cell phone, and a digital voice recording of Nadine Bouvier propositioning him and then having consensual sex with him. Well it was what she called a panty-pop, which is basically a dry hump. Mike had raped her after the panty-pop but had erased the incriminating part of the recording.

Now it was a matter of how best to use the things he had collected form the Bouviers to his advantage. His partner, Sergeant Janine Munner, was giving him a hard time of late because the Pantyhose Rapist case was not getting anywhere. That was mainly due to the fact that they could not identify the Pantyhose Rapist because the usually reliable fingerprint and DNA evidence was bringing them nothing.

"So we have five unsolved rapes; all by the same guy. Same MO, same DNA, same fingerprints, but we can't match them with anything on file," Janine grumbled.

"And if there are five reported rapes then he has committed at least twice that many because statistically less than half of these crimes ever get reported!" she continued.

Janine Munner hated rapists. She hated chauvinistic men for that matter. She was a lipstick-lezzo. A very attractive lipstick-lezzo and she was driving Mike nuts. Not only was she a pain in the ass as a partner; he found her tremendously attractive. The way she dressed drove him wild.

Today she wore a navy-blue pinstriped power suit. The skirt was so tight he was surprised she could walk in it and her jacket strained to contain her tits; it was a wonder the buttons of her blouse didn't pop. She wore a cream satin blouse under the jacket, taupe nylons and black high-heels. Her long blonde hair, usually worn in a single plait or ponytail, was brushed out today. She was wearing heavy makeup, perfume and lots of jewellery. Even her fingernails were painted blood red to match her lipstick.

It was almost as if she dared any of the men on the squad to complain about the way she dressed just so she could lay harassment charges. Most of the cops joked that she would never catch a bad guy dressed like she did; but none of the guys complained; she was the best looking piece of ass on the force.

"You know what Janine; maybe we should have another interview with the Bouvier woman," Mike said.

He was anxious to get a legitimate excuse to go back to the Bouvier house. He wanted to check out a few things there; he had further plans for the Bouvier women!

"I told you Mike, it's a dead end. She's told us everything she's going to," Janine said.

"Hey I tell you what though. I heard she kicked out that no good weasel of a husband. Good for her," Janine said.

"Yeah. Good for her," Mike repeated.

His mind began ticking over. This was a good thing! This fitted right in with his plans!

"You know what; if we don't get any more leads by five o'clock, what say we go for a couple of drinks? My life-partner is away on business and I could do with de-stressing." Janine asked.

Mike was a little taken aback; it was not unusual for partners on the force to go for drinks after work; in fact it was the norm. But Sergeant Janine Munner had never shown the slightest inkling of mixing with him outside of the workplace. This was an interesting turn of events.

Mike and Janine worked the case without progressing any further. Mike was distracted by his partner; she kept unintentionally providing him with tantalising glimpses of her legs and breasts. Her perfume drove him wild and he spent most of the day trying to hide a boner. At one stage Janine was bent over the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet and her skirt rode up high on her thighs. He could make out what he thought were white nylon panties under the sheer gusset of her hose. He moved to the cabinet beside the one she working on so he could look down her blouse and was rewarded with a glimpse of her large firm tits barely contained by the cups of a white lace bra.

"Jesus! You guys are so transparent!" Janine snapped at him when she saw what he was doing.

She looked pointedly at the bulge in his pants and smiled.

"Well; it goes to show I can still get a man excited; even though I'm not interested in what you have to offer. Not that you appear to have much anyway," she sniggered.

Mike blushed with both embarrassment and anger. He would show this bitch what for one day!

She surprised him when later that day she came over to his desk.

"We still on for that drink Mike?"

"Sure," he smiled wanly back at her.

"Oh come on Mike; I was just ribbing you earlier, we can still be friends and get a drink can't we?" she smiled genuinely at him.

Mike smiled back, but he was thinking to himself how much he would like to fuck her. He slipped his hand inside the pocket of his jacket and fingered the small bottle. It contained Rohypnol or Roofies as it was called on the street. This was not the Pantyhose Rapist's MO; he had never drugged a woman before, but it was an idea he'd been playing with for a while now. He smiled to himself.

"Sure; any particular place you wanna go?" he smiled back at her.

"Geez Mike, the only places I know are lesbian bars and I'm sure you don't want to go to any of those," she laughed.

"I know a place. It's not a cop bar; it's somewhere we can get a drink without the rest of the PD wagging their tongues," he suggested.

"Not a bad idea. No need for the rest of the guys in Sex to start unfounded rumours, I'll follow you," she said putting on her jacket.

Mike had to act quickly; this was an unplanned opportunity but he wanted this woman so bad he was prepared to take a few extra risks. He drove to his apartment block and Janine followed him, parking in the basement car park next to him.

"Geez Mike this isn't very subtle; is this your apartment block?" Janine asked him as she alighted from her car.

She owned an eco-friendly compact, a Prius or some such tree-hugging, fern-sniffing, lezzo-homo-mobile; 'just the sort of car a lezzo bitch would drive, ' he thought but he got a great view of her legs and ass as struggled to get out of the driver's seat with her tight skirt constricting her thighs.

"I just thought it's out of the way, besides there's a bar I go to around the corner, very close. You can leave your car here and we can walk," he grinned.

She smiled back.

"Discretion is your middle name," she joked and followed him out of the basement door to the street.

"I know lots of partners go for drinks after work, but as soon as the guys see a female cop alone with her male partner they start tongue wagging," Janine said.

"Even if the cop is a lesbian?" Mike joked.

"If she looks as hot as I do they do," she joked back.

They walked the short distance to Mike's local bar in silence after that, each lost in their own thoughts. Janine couldn't stop thinking about their current case and why the DNA evidence didn't match anything they had on file. Most 'serials', as they called them, graduated to rape after committing less serious offences such as break-and-enter, voyeurism, or less serious assault charges, so most of them had DNA and fingerprints on file.

Mike on the other hand was thinking how much he'd like to bend Sergeant Janine Munner over one of the many cars they were passing on the dark street, hike up her skirt, rip the crotch out of her pantyhose and fuck her brains out! He stole surreptitious glances at her big tits and fine legs. Her clothing, makeup and perfume drove him wild. She was asking for it!

They settled into a cosy booth at the back of the bar. The place was crowded, dark and noisy. Mike was sitting so close to Janine he could smell her sweet breath as she talked. She drank her bourbon with coke; he drank his straight. They chatted about the case for a while and then Janine excused herself to use the bathroom. This was his chance! He slipped a pre-determined amount of the Roofies into a fresh drink and placed it on a coaster on the table. He popped a Viagra in anticipation of the evening's entertainment.

He had to stand up to let her back in the booth and she squeezed past him. He felt her large firm tits rub against his chest and his cock began to thicken. He'd popped a Viagra while she was in the ladies and it was working already. They continued to chat and drink for a while and then a marked difference occurred in Nadine's speech pattern. She started to slur her words and she began to loose coordination. She had to reach twice for her drink.

"Whew Mike, I think I might have drank too many too fast," she said.

Except it came out "Whew Mick, I shrink I mitt have shrank too moony too fast!"

"Typical woman; can't hold her liquor," Mike chided her.

"I usually hold my lickers by the ears!" she said and winked at him, overdoing the facial expression like a drunk would.

"That's a lezzo joke!" she winked again, her smile was crooked; the drug was taking effect.

"Shleepy..." She yawned and her eyelids began to droop.

This was the chance Mike had been hoping for. He was hard as a rock in anticipation.

He half helped half-dragged Janine out of the booth. He put her arm around his shoulders and started to guide her to the door.

"Look out folks! Coming through, coming through."

"She's ok, just had a few too many," he said apologetically as they weaved their way to the door.

By the time Mike had Janine outside she was almost a dead weight. She wasn't fat but she was buxom and he had to use all his strength to half-carry her to his apartment. He was lucky! No one saw him take her into his apartment. If he had been seen his plan was to let her just sleep it off and put it down to too much work, not enough sleep and too much booze. They had both been working long hours. But now no one knew he had her in his apartment the coast was clear for him to have his way with her.

Mike would have preferred if she had been awake for what he was about to do to her; he would have loved her to fight him and for her to be aware of him forcing himself on her. But this was exciting in a different way; having an unconscious woman to whom he could do whatever he wanted.

Mike struggled with Janine's now comatose body and eventually got her lying flat on her back on the bed. He was very excited now and tore off his clothes and straddled her prostrate body. He could feel her breasts against his chest as he pressed his body against hers; her chest moved up and down and he was sweating from the exertion of getting her to his flat. He kissed her lips and then kissed down along the left side of her neck then up the right side, and then he kissed her cheeks and nibbled on both of her earlobes. He inhaled her sweet perfume. His cock was rampant.

Mike reached over and took an ultra-light condom from his bedside table. He opened the package and unrolled the thin latex condom over his erect penis. He really wanted to feel this woman's cunt on his naked cock, but he couldn't afford to leave his DNA on Janine; she might match it to the Pantyhose Rapist and then in all likelihood she would join the dots and figure out it was him.

Mike pressed his penis against Janine's dress; her stomach was flat and tight. He forced his right leg between her legs and pressed down, rubbing against her crotch. The fabric of her skirt scratched the sensitive skin of his glans even though it was covered with the condom. This particular brand of condom was advertised as 'super-sensitive' and it was almost like he wasn't wearing one. He moved his right leg down and inched her dress up her leg until he could feel her nylon-covered crotch against his skin. He rubbed his leg up and down then left and right against her panty covered crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.