Darkness Within
Chapter 5: His And His Alone

Copyright© 2011 by Viktoria201120

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: His And His Alone - A forbidden love story between an Angel and a Vampire. A BDSM story, in a Master/Slave relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   DomSub   Light Bond  

I was safe within his arms. He was more to me than I knew. A Master over me, and he accepted me as I was, a dark creature, but one I was learning that would bow and kneel to him. He had found a way to control me, and capture me from within, unlike any other that had tried before him. I knew I could not harm him, nor would I wish too. He was my all, and my One ... Something was telling me ... I did belong to him, like a spell that had been casted over me from the beginning of my life. I could not move from him, or I would feel lost, needing him, needing his touch, needing to know he was there if I should fall, to pick me back up and tell me that everything is ok. I was bound to him, to serve him, and I could feel my wants ... desires of wanting him close to me.

It wasn't until I felt a hand brushing lightly against my cheek, I snapped out of my thoughts, letting my gaze join his. Seeing his bright smile, "forever mine, I claim you as mine, I belong to you, and I offer my life for your wellbeing. I give you my protection; I give you my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life will be cherished by me for all time. As your happiness will be placed above my own for all time, you are mine, you are now bound to me for all eternity, and you will always be in my care" he whispered softly. But something seemed to snap in me once more, feeling somewhat of a bond that I could not recall feeling before. What was it he was saying, was there some sort of meaning to those words. He could see my confusion in my eyes, bringing me closer into his embrace, holding me close to him, as if to sooth my confusion. "my little one, do not be confused, those are my vows to your life, as your Master, I will do every one of those things, I will protect you, and keep you from harm, and also see to your happiness." He whispered softly.

I was his, and his alone. No one would dare try to take me away from him. I could see that now, it was in his face, in the way he talked, in the way he walked. I never noticed how possessive he had and was being towards me, until now. Was this real, was this not a dream. If I am dreaming, please ... do not let me wake from this dream. I looked up to his face, seeing something there that was not there before. Lines of stress etched in his face, it was then that I realized that he must have been really tired. I had been so selfish. I shook my head, "you must rest" I whispered softly. "I can take care of myself while you sleep" but stopped at his chuckle. My thoughts turned on me, did angels sleep? I had never known that answer. Moving off the bed so that he could lay down, as he did so, he closed his eyes. But unknowing to me, angels didn't sleep, they only seemed to sleep, but it restored they're strength. I watched over him a moment, before moving to go outside for some fresh air.

But unknowing to me, something was near the house. I had not flared out my senses to make sure it was safe to be outside. I started down the steps, deciding to walk around the house, and let myself clear my mind. But as I turned back to go inside, that's when I realized this had been a very bad idea. All I seen was darkness surrounding me, my vision was blackened by something. I tried to cry out to him, but only then did I realize, I knew not his true name. So I decided to call him "Angel" and it seemed to suit him very well. I tried to send out a mental message to him, not knowing if he could even get it in time. "Help me Angel ... please!"

I had struggled against my captor trying to fight my way back to Angel. To be safe in his arms, but only to be knocked unconscious. When I awoke, it was near sunrise, and the effects of the sun were starting to slow me down. I looked around, noticing I was in a room that I did not recognize. The walls were made of stone, I struggled to stand up, bracing myself against a wall as I made my way over to the door, and I grabbed ahold of the handle and pulled hard. But it did not budge; a voice behind it left a dark chuckle. "Silly girl, you think you could avoid us?" his voice was dark, almost with glee of having me captured. I backed away from the door and slid down the back wall of the room. My dreams ... were now turning into nightmares. Where was Angel? Would he come for me? Could he save me from this tainted vampire that now had me captured, captured ... but where, I wondered.

Angel woke out of his rest in a sweat, Something was wrong, he could feel it. Everything in his mind was telling him that Viktoria was in trouble and that he needed to find her quickly. He jumped out of bed hastily, throwing his jacket off and letting it fall onto the bed. He ran outside, without stopping until he caught a voice in his mind. Freezing to his spot instantly, listening to her voice crying out to him, for his protection. Tears stung his eyes as he found himself had left her unprotected, "VIKTORIA!" he cried out into the night air, as if she could hear him. Where are you? He thought to himself. Unknowing to him, they were bound tightly together after the vows he had spoken to her. And since she had fed upon his blood, she now shared a connection through their minds that they could reach each other. He stilled again at a sob that entered his mind. It was her, she sounded as if she was crying. But ... that was impossible, she had lost her ability to do so.Viktoria ... he spoke into his mind, hoping that he was able to communicate with her that way.

I could feel the sun starting to rise, making myself feel as if I could not hold my head up much longer. Laying on the cold floor, closing my eyes after a long moment. As my sleep was beginning to take over my body, a voice entered my mind.Viktoria ... his voice was a warm gift, and I welcomed it. But I paused a long moment thinking it had only been a memory that was playing in my mind.Angel ... where are you ... I need your help~ I had said into my mind, wishing that somehow he could hear me. But only then getting his reply only startled me, my little one ... I am still at the house, where are you?~ not only his voice entered my mind, but it felt as if he was wrapping me up in his arms.I don't know where I am Angel ... All I can say is, I'm in some kind of stone room, but ... I'm scared Angel, there are some evil vampires here, one of them, his voice sounds familiar.~ All I got was silence for a while, I wasn't sure if Angel had gotten my message or not.Little one, I am on my way, I will find you, our path together is giving me a faint trail of the tainted one that has taken you, save your strength and only use this path with me, when you absolutely need to, I am on my way little one, I will come for you.~ That was the last thing I heard from him, I tried to keep my mind clear so that the others wouldn't sense that something was coming. Forcing myself to take that deep sleep once again, but sent out one last messageplease ... hurry my Angel...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.