Darkness Within - Cover

Darkness Within

Copyright© 2011 by Viktoria201120

Chapter 4: Vampyric Sleep

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Vampyric Sleep - A forbidden love story between an Angel and a Vampire. A BDSM story, in a Master/Slave relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   DomSub   Light Bond  

It wasn't until he was becoming aware of the time, cursing under his breath a moment. I looked up at his face weakly, already beginning to feel the effects of the sunrise rise in me. His gaze instantly went to me, pulling me into his arms; he kneeled down a moment to pick me up bridal style. "Rest your head against my chest, little one" he whispered softly. I closed my eyes, and laid my head against his chest, almost instantly falling into that deep sleep once again. He would look up to the sky and take off towards the house, there was very little I knew about him. But that only made me wish to know more about him.

It had only taken him a few minutes to get me back into the house, and I was thankful for him, as he had just barely been able to miss the rays of sunlight that raced across the sky. I had already falling into my laden sleep, so he placed me in my room, laying me down gently. Brushing his hand against my cheek softly, placing a kiss to my forehead. "Sleep, little one, and then rise this coming night" he whispered softly before moving out of the room.

I heard his footsteps leading out the door of my room once again, but yet I knew I was safe, as he would never go far and always be watching over my deep sleep. As I was falling into my deep sleep once again, but though a vampyric sleep does not obtain dreams, I found myself thinking of him. But one thing stuck out, one of the first words he had even spoken to me, the memory played out in my mind.

~Flashback~

I had been wandering around this forsaken forest for days now, so hungry, so thirsty ... I had almost made up my mind of taking from some poor animal that I could probably catch. But I was almost to weak to hunt from the lack of blood for four days. My mind was jumbled, and my thoughts unclear to me. What was to happen to me, starve and die? What a horrible way to go. I stumbled along until I could see my vision slowly failing me, groaning softly as I grabbed ahold of a tree and slumped down to the ground against it. "Please ... if I am to die like this, let it be quickly" I would whisper to the wind, hoping it would take it to my death and he would grant me my wish quickly. But it never happened, my vision blackened quickly and I fell back against the cold ground.

It felt like hours, the pain throbbed in my body, as if god himself were cursing me and damning me to the life that I was in. But then something warm covered my cold body, and then I felt myself being moved against something strong ... something warm. Unknowing of what had taken up my body, silently hoping it had been some wild animal that was going to finish me off. But before I could even make a noise, I felt a wetness against my lips, as if it were forcing my mouth open, and then a crimson liquid being forced down my throat. It didn't take long before my hunger took over my body and forced me to drink from whatever was trying to help me.

Minutes ticked by, and my strength was gaining quickly. As I could feel the warm liquid rushing threw my body, my eyes snapped opened to see what had ahold of me. A loud hiss left my lips as I seen something that I had never expected to see, jumping back from the man a good distance. He just sat there, staring at me, but not speaking a word. My eyes jumped to his wings instantly, fear seeped into my eyes. "oh lord ... no..." I whispered to myself. This had not been what I wanted, I didn't wish for an angel to come to my aid. I stilled at his hand as he lifted it as if to quiet me instantly. I stood there, staring at him, my body shaking as if I were being announced completely damned for life.

It was as if he could read my mind, But his voice, I had not expected it to be as soft and angelic like. "Be still little one, You are not as damned as you proclaim yourself to be" he whispered softly. My ears of course had caught his words without difficulty. Then my thoughts changed instantly, but how ... how did he know what I was? I snapped out of my thoughts as I seen him move to get up, and then watched as he took a step closer to me. I instantly took a step back from him, as I did he seen it and stopped. "Little one, you do not have to fear me" he whispered softly. Even though I heard his words, my mind wouldn't let me believe him. I shook my head after a moment. He sighed softly. "Little one, please, I am only trying to help you, come to me" he whispered softly once again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.