Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 9

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I was sat inbetween Ron and Bill parting my legs.

Frank and the two young lads, Gary and Mark were sat watching.

My skirt was now up high in a belt like fashion around my waist, my legs splayed, looking long in my heels and in my suspender tights ... They were parting them really wide to show my fanny...

Ron's hand had strayed down to my cunt, and as the other four men watched intently, he slowly rubbed my pussy lips and then slipped a finger up me...

"Fucking hell Anna your cunt is soaking"

Ron exclaimed to the other men ... As he said so he dipped a second, then a third finger up me and began slowly to finger fuck me.

I moaned as he did so, ensuring I kept eye contact with young Gary as I was being used...

"I fucking want some of that too" ... Bill said.

And with this he also slipped a finger up me, this was quickly joined by a second...

I sat, my legs akimbo as my two older lovers, one on each side of me, slowly mingled their fingers up my sopping pussy, each thrusting gently up me in rhythm with each other...

"Fuck me" Gary blurted out..."fuck me"...

"You like it?" Bill asked..."You like watching this?"...

Gary and Mark stared at me ... sweat was evident on both their foreheads and I was breathing heavily.

Bill and Ron were really working my cunt now, both fingering me simultaneously, making me cream and drip my pussy cum onto their fingers as they did so...

Frank then joined in..."Hope you aren't too shocked lads"

They both looked across at him as spoke to them...

"We have an arrangement with Anna's husband ... we get to play with her from time to time"

Both young lads nodded, in what seemed to be an acceptance of this explanation and of the situation unfolding in front of them...

"Shes so fucking hot" Mark said...

"Thanks" ... I said to them on hearing this.

They both turned to look back at me as I was building up to my first climax.

"Your so sexy" ... Gary added ... he was staring at me now and I could see the swell in his crotch area...

"I'm going to cum" ... I said as Ron and Bill kept pounding my sloppy cunt with their fingers...

"Fuck me harder" I urged them..."Fuck me, go on make me cum, fuck it, fuck it..."

They both really began pounding my fanny, my juices spurting everywhere, their fingers slopping in and out of me with audible slurps and plops ... my juices were leaking heavily now as the waves of my orgasm started...

"Fucking hell ... I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming you dirty cunts"...

My first climax washed over me as I sat shaking and leaking my cum all over the guys fingers. My cunt juice dribbling onto my legs and seeping onto the floor.

"Wow" ... Mark blurted out as the guys slowly slipped their fingers from me and I sat quivering from an intense cum..."that was hot".

I was now sat recovering and the guys were all chatting away, my legs still spread wide...

"lets have some fun" Bill said,

... and with this he and Ron both began to strip off ... I could see the two young lads looking at each other...

"Are you OK?" I asked as I sat and straightened myself up...

Frank also could sense their apprehension...

"we've never done anything like this" Mark said, almost apologetically...

"No I'm not sure what is going on" Gary interjected...

"Well" Ron began..."We are all going to have some fun ... us three are going to have a good long fuck with Anna"...

At this I replied...

"Oh are you now!" ... this seemed to take Ron by surprise ... till I smiled and laughed...

"look guys" I said, "the four of us have been lovers for some time now, my husband lets me have fun with the three of these dirty old buggers as often as I like. If you want too, I would love you to join in with us this time too"...

Frank smiled, then he looked at the two younger lads and spoke to them...

"If you want to, you could just watch or join in, or if your not comfortable with it then that's fine too, don't feel pressurised here"...

The two young cousins began chatting again and the upshot was that Mark was in a relationship and felt that if he joined in he would be cheating...

Gary was trying to persuade him otherwise, but to be honest I thought it was kind of nice that he was being faithful and true to his girlfriend...

"Sorry" Mark said, "I can't join in, and if Gary is joining in I would feel pretty funny watching as well"...

With this it was agreed that Mark was not up for having some fun and so he left and returned to his own caravan...

This left me, Frank, Bill, Ron and young Gary in ours...

The pace began to hot up once Mark had left ... I was soon stripped of my blouse and bra and my skirt was removed too. Leaving me in just my suspender style tights and high heels...

The three older guys were quickly stripped down to their briefs, young Gary looking a bit more sheepish as he took his shirt off and finally got stripped to his boxer shorts too...

The three more experienced guys then suggested that Gary and I should maybe get to know each other a little bit first ... They all sat watching as he and I began some cuddling and some kissing...

After a while the kissing became more passionate, and we were soon french kissing deeply, my hands straying to the bulge in his boxers and his hands moving to feel my titties as we did so...

I moaned as he began to tease my nipple and I slid my hand up and into his boxers ... His young cock was poker stiff and I slowly wrapped my hand around it and began to wank him ... Meanwhile he was playing with my titty ... he then dipped his head down and gently, tenderly sucked at my tits ... He sucked for a few minutes then we began kissing again...

I continued Frenching him deeply as I wanked him, oblivious to the show we where giving the other 3 men...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.