Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I promised to continue my weekend fun at the caravan...

After I had cum off quite heavily, it was my turn to have some fun with the guys cocks...

I stood up and got the two of them to sit side by side on the settee area. I then alternated between their throbbing members, lovingly sucking and licking their shafts up and down...

I continued sucking them off, wanking the other as I sucked on one ... whilst doing so I was on my knees ... I then stood up and walked into the bedroom area and got one of my large vibrators ... I returned to the two guys, who both were watching me intently, each pulling on their cocks as I approached them...

They were both sporting massive swollen pricks by now. Their cock heads all shiny and red ... Frank was dribbling some pre cum from his knob, which I sluttily bent down and licked off, like a cat that had gotten the cream!

I placed my vibrator in an upright position on the floor, steadying it with my left hand and squatted down on it, taking its length up me.

In this position I was able to continue sucking the guys off plus I also had my cunny filled with my toy ... It felt amazing. My vibro humming away up me whilst I got to work on my two lovers cocks.

At one point they both had their pricks stuffed into my mouth, me kneeling down and them feeding me their throbbing tools as I eagerly acted the slut for them...

After a few minutes of me sucking on them, both together and one at a time, I was ready for some cock up me...

"lets get those cocks up me " I said to them, smiling at them both...

I was placed on all fours facing the porno playing on the TV screen ... My eyes taking in the scene on the DVD as a beautiful young blonde teenager was being pounded by four large black men...

"Your just like the slut on the TV", Frank told me..."Look at her taking loads of cock, she's fucking loving it"

Frank got behind me first and began to slip his hard length up me ... Bill stood to one side and watched me taking a fucking from behind ... urging Frank on to...

..."Fuck the slut hard ... go on ride her cunt ... You tart Anna you love it don't you!?"...

I responded by letting a volley of filth from my mouth...

"I fucking want all your spunk you dirty bastards, fucking shag me like the cheap slut I am ... Go on fuck it, fuck it hard ... spank me, spank my arse as you fuck me..."

Frank willingly obliged, spanking my ass with his hand as he rode me deep and hard ... After a while they swapped places, Bill taking his turn on me from behind and Frank watching...

Then I was subjected to some arse fucking by them both ... They took turns in guiding their cocks up my arsehole as I was again on all fours.

After they had both been up my arse for a little while, things started to get close to spunking time for them ... Whilst Frank fucked me up my arse in this position, Bill slid underneath me in a 69 position. I sucked on his pricks as he licked at my twat, Franks cock still buried deep up my arse...

Frank began to hump me very hard indeed, pounding my arse from behind...

"I'm cumming" he exploded..."I'm going to fill your arse" and with that he began to leek his seed up my ass hole...

I was urging him on to " spunk it up me" ... Bill began to twitch beneath me at the same time and a flood of his semen began to fill my mouth ... I greedily sucked on his spunk as it shot into my throat...

His cum leaking from my mouth as I licked his softening cock...

We then settled down to a little relaxing after the fantastic fuck and after a few minutes cuddling we all decided to get changed...

Once changed we re-opened the curtains, having turned the DVD off.

We then settled down to a nice chat and relax...

I was desperate to know what my surprise was and eventually they told me...

Ron was coming up on the train later in the evening!!

I was thrilled ... the session we had just enjoyed had really got me horny and I had been secretly hoping Ron and his huge cock would be on the menu at some point!

"We are collecting him at 8" I was informed...

"Then we thought we could all go the on site bar for a drink and maybe a dance"

"Sounds nice to me" I replied... "and later... !"

I was greeted by the two of them smiling...

"oh don't worry Ron is keen to renew acquaintances ... he will be more than ready for you"

As the time approached to leave to collect him later in the afternoon/early evening I was sent away to change and get ready...

I had packed a little black mini skirt, a kind of a ra-ra skirt style and had packed my black suspender style tights to go under it, and I decided on no knickers...

I knew it was just long enough to cover the gaps, but short enough to be interesting to anyone wanting a little glimpse of my legs and the thrill of people guessing if I was wearing stockings ... I wore a black blouse on top with a black lacy bra. I also had a pair of my black high heels on.

On seeing me the guys gave me another wolf whistle and I was also made up heavily with lots of lipstick and blusher...

"You look fucking hot as hell" Frank told me...

I again thanked him and we made our way to collect Ron ... On getting into the car I noticed the two young guys from the caravan opposite eyeing me up...

"They seem to have taken a shine to you" Frank remarked...

Once Ron was safely collected, we all had a great catch up on the way back to the camp site, and once we had dropped our stuff off, we all made our way to the camp site bar area for a meal and some drinks...

During the night I danced with all the guys and we had found a nice corner area that we could have to ourselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.