Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Mike had planned on being away with his golfing pals for the Scottish open golf, (sadly almost ruined by our usual Scottish "summer weather"), so I knew that I had a full weekend to myself.

Frank had arranged with Bill for the two of them to hire a caravan for the weekend (on the pretence with Bills wife of going fishing). They had informed me that I was in for a "treat" and to make sure that I packed plenty sexy undies and "stuff"

I did as asked and packed three different outfits:

:my red stockings, basque style top and thigh high white boots,

:my black, lacy suspender and teddy set

:and a pair of crutchless, black suspender style tights (pantyhose for our American cousins).

I also made sure I took a selection of my toys with me and also on the day of leaving I popped in a set of love beads up my increasingly wet pussy for the journey!

I was to meet the 2 of them at a local garage/service station after they had driven off from Bills house.

I was eagerly anticipating the meeting as I hadn't seen the two of them together for several weeks, and secretly I had hoped that maybe Bills friend Ron was coming up as well. I hoped this was to be my "treat" ... or at least his huge 9 inch cock!

I impatiently awaited them arriving and was getting increasingly hot down below from the thought of seeing them again and the undoubted major fucking I was going to be getting over the next 36 hours or so...

Mike had sent me off with a good "seeing to" the previous night, and had instructed me to "enjoy myself", and not to "wear the old boys out" ... Little does he know, but they are amazingly agile and are horny devils once going!

I have trouble keeping up with the pair of them!

Anyway, after a wait of ten or so minutes they arrived, and we decided to park my car at a local car park and take Bills for the journey. I was instructed to sit in the back, to make myself comfortable for the wee journey to the coast ahead.

I had dressed casually, in tight jeans and a t shirt. On meeting Bill couldn't help commenting on my "stiff nipples" as soon as he clapped eyes on me ... At this point he didn't know my string of love beads were rolling around my increasingly wet cunt at the same time!

The journey was a pleasant one with the two of them refusing to tell me what the treat awaiting me was ... they would only tell me I would "enjoy it"...

Once we had arrived at the park we went for a little stroll around and then to the on-site bar for a meal and a drink...

The rest of the other people there seemed a mix of families, some couples and the usual gangs of loud teenagers roaming about. We had a pleasant drink and a bite to eat before wandering back to the caravan ... It must have looked a little odd, me and the two of the older guys walking hand in hand alternately as we made our way back...

Once inside we settled down to a bit of smooching. We sat on the caravan "settee" area, me between the two guys. We kissed and I made sure to swap between them, both french kissing them in turn as we sat together.

The windows had curtains that only about 1/3rd covered them, so anyone passing by and peeking in to see may have gotten a little surprise!

The two of them really enjoy a good frenching and Bill loves me to probe his mouth with my tongue really deeply as we kiss and to lick his face and ears as we snog and smooch...

Bill had begun to rub at my legs, his hands working their way up to my crotch area and giving the front a good rub. I eagerly opened my legs for him, spreading them wide in my jeans ... Frank was eagerly watching and the three of us were loosening up well.

After a few minutes Frank asked if I would like to change into something "more comfortable" for our first bit of fun...

I teased him by asking what was "more comfy than jeans" and we all laughed as he said "You know what I mean"...

I replied...

"Yes I know what you want you dirty old bugger, you want me tarted up, now what set do you want?", and with this I gave them a choice of which outfit I would get changed into first...

Frank was very keen for the crutchless tights, but I had hoped to wear them later for going out in, with a shortish skirt I had taken ... Bill settled it by agreeing on the red set for "starters"...

I made my way to the bedroom area and proceeded to get changed...

The two guys sat waiting for me to return, pouring us some more drinks, getting themselves comfy and also getting the DVD player set up for our viewing...

My fanny was wet enough already, from the anticipation of the fucking to come, from the beads rolling around in it and from the rubbing my crotch had taken from Bill as we snogged...

As I changed I made sure on keeping the love beads stuffed right up me, replacing my knickers for the red set that matches my stockings and basque.

I put on my thigh length boots and made my way out into the main area of the van...

As I stepped into the main area I noticed that the dirty buggers hadn't even closed the curtains!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.