Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

As I said, after my morning stroll with Frank and Bill we headed back to the hotel for a spot of lunch.

It was here that I was introduced to Ronald, a life long friend of Bills who now lives down south in England.

I had dressed casually in jeans and a pair of calf length boots for our morning walk...

I was flabbergasted at first! Another male joining us, I had no idea...

Obviously Mike, my hubby, knew I was away with my 2 older lovers. Bill still being unaware that Mike knows everything about my being "unfaithful" with the 2 guys...

My amazement must have shown because on the way into the dining room Frank pulled me to one side and spoke quietly to me...

"don't worry Anna" he said...

"Mike knows all about Ronald turning up, he said for you to phone him once you have made your mind up"

I asked... "made my mind up, about what?"...

Frank smiled at me...

"you know, if Ronald can join us for some fun and games ... Mike wants you to phone him later ... Bill knows nothing about Mike knowing. It was Bills idea and he told me he was planning to get Ronald to meet us here. Obviously I told Mike as soon as I knew and he said he would leave it to you on the day ... Obviously Bill is to be kept in the dark, as is Ron, about the true nature of your "unfaithfulness"..."

I was amazed...

"so Mike knows!, the bloody sod, I cant believe he never said anything to me..."

"I guess he wanted it to be a surprise" Frank responded...

After this explanation we both joined Ron and Bill at the dinner table...

"hiya Anna, nice to meet you..." Ron seemed very charming..."I've heard a lot about you from Bill" was his response...

I blushed...

"not too much I hope" I replied...

Bill sat smirking..."oh he's heard a lot Anna trust me"...

I gave a nervous smile to Bill, thinking, you dirty bugger...

"Yes I have" was Ron's smirking reply...

Frank ordered us a bottle of wine to have with our lunch and then we began the small talk and introductions properly.

It transpired that Bill and Ron had been friends for years ... They visited each other twice a year now, since Ron's wife's death two years ago.

Ron had a small "fallout" with Bills wife (apparently over some long standing problem between the two wives).

Anyway they now stayed overnight at a hotel for his annual trip back to Scotland and they usually met for a round of golf etc...

On further discussion I found out a bit more about Ron. He was now 79, though I have to say he has the appearance of only a man in his 60s. Very trim and very tall ... He was a widow, and had 3 children., of whom Bill was godfather to his eldest son.

"So what do you two usually get up to on your visits other than golf" I leeringly asked...

"oh as much as we can!" admitted Bill.

Ron laughed...

"As much as we can, and as much as I can persuade Bill to try" was his dirty response...

"Bill won't need much persuading" I said...

"Well if you think I'm bad, I'm nothing compared to old Ron here", Bill informed me...

The chat went on and it transpired that they had often hired an escort for an evening when the two of them had been together.

Bill took great delight in telling me that

"Ron's rather large down below Anna ... if you get my drift..."

He said this with a wicked smirk on his face and I could again feel myself blush, but also begin to get the usual tingle down below...

After more chat and gentle flirting Ron finally admitted to having heard all about how Bill first met me and how Bill had shared the experiences with him when the two of them had chatted on the phone.

I again blushed and mocked embarrassment..." Bill how could you" I said...

"Hope you don't mind" Ron said, "but I've had some fun on my own imagining you, if you get my drift..."

He clearly meant he had wanked off, thinking of me, and this was a real turn on for me.

"Hope I didn't disappoint" I replied...

"Oh no" Ron said..." You got me good and hard pet, and don't worry I emptied a load thinking of you ... and I must say you're a delight in the flesh too", he added with a wry smile.

"Why thank you sir" I replied...

Aware that I was now getting very turned on and that Ron was giving me a good eye up and down ... I was thinking to myself... "I hope he likes my arse and legs in my jeans"...

We chatted for a while longer during lunch then I made my excuses, giving Frank a knowing wink, and I went off so as I could call Mike on the phone.

I had a long chat with him and he told me that it was purely my choice on what happened and that it was my Easter treat if I wanted to include Ron in our fun.

I returned to our table to find the three of them in a deep conversation...

"And what are you three conspiring?" I mockingly said to them...

They all smiled at me and Bill spoke first...

"well Anna dearest we have been wondering on how to approach the subject of Ron best with you"

"What do you mean?" I asked, knowing full well what they were "wondering".

"On how I can try and get into that sweet body of yours" was Ron's blatant reply!

"And what ever gave you the impression that I was that kind of girl!" I laughed as I said it.

"Well I know how much the guys love you Anna" was his response..."and Bill has told me everything..."

He lingered on the word "everything".

"oh has he indeed" I replied.

"and what are you thinking then Ron?"...

he smiled at me and simply whispered...

"that if you're as sexy and naughty as Bill and Frank say you are, and if you're half as gorgeous out of those tight jeans as you are in them, then I want to fuck you desperately!".

I blushed and smiled, all the while getting warmer in my panties and wetter...

"well we will have to see won't we" I jokingly replied...

with this we again chatted for a little while, enjoying some more drinks and some flirting. I then simply said...

"OK I think its time to call your bluff Ron.I will pop up and change into something more suitable for you and why don't the three of you come up and see me in, lets say an hour or so?"...

It was agreed, with much smiling from the three of them and plenty of compliments for me. My legs were shaking a little as I made my way up to my room...

Once inside I quickly stripped out of my jeans and boots. I showered to freshen myself up. My cunt was soaking and had leaked a lot of juice onto my knickers already...

Once showered, and dried and my make up applied I dressed for to await my three senior lovers.

After about the hour mark there was a knock at my hotel room door.I opened it gingerly and was greeted by the three of them standing smugly, carrying a bottle of champagne and a laptop PC.

"Come in gents" I beckoned to them...

They entered and once in they stood back to look at me and I was showered with compliments again...

I had decide to go for a french maids outfit, seamed black stockings and suspender belt, high heels and decided on no knickers and no bra. My nipples were standing to attention from the anticipation and my pussy juice was already leaking out of my moist lips.

"You look good enough to eat" was Bills response...

"well I'lll be doing any eating" was Ron's response.

Frank stood and smiled..."You look gorgeous as ever love" he said to me, then he moved towards me and gently kissed me on the cheek.

I responded by giving him a slow lingering deep kiss. making sure the two of the other guys could see my tongue popping into his mouth and making moaning noises as he responded to my french kiss.

"OK you three, lets have some fun and let me know what you would like to do".

I was offered a glass of champagne to sip on as they all slowly undressed down to their underpants. A large bulge was evident inn all of their briefs but the bulge in Ron's was substantially bigger than even Bills.

"that looks like a big one" I said as my eyes fixed on Ron's crotch area...

"Big enough to fill you up anyway" was his reply...

"oh that sounds nice" I said as I finished my glass of champagne...

As they stood and took some drinks from their glass of champers I decided to put a little show on for them.

I walked over to my wardrobe and took a couple of my vibrators out, my big purple favourite and my long double dildo.

"wanna watch as I get myself ready for you then?" I asked...

they nodded as I walked over to the chair in my room. I sat on the chair and spread my legs wide apart. My short french maids outfit riding up as I sat down. My legs fully exposed in the seamed black stockings.

I slowly licked the purple tip of my vibrator and got it wet with some of my spit. I then gently began to tease my aching cunt lips with the tip of it...

On doing so I could see the bulges in their briefs twitching.

"let me see those cocks" I said...

"With pleasure" was Ron's reply...

As they all stepped out of their briefs, their thick stiff pricks springing up, I licked my lips and shoved my toy deeper up into me. I then lifted one leg up and hooked it over the arm of the chair.I then followed suit with my remaining left leg and sat splayed for them to admire, as I fucked myself with deep, slow heaves...

"that's fucking gorgeous" Frank said...

"You're every bit the dirty slut Bill told me Anna," Ron added

"I'm glad you like it Ron" was my filthy response.

Ron spoke back to me..."Too fucking right Anna, go on love get as much of that up you, cos my fucking hard cock is going up there, right up to my balls. God I'm glad your such a dirty slut wife"

I smiled as I continued fucking myself...

"I cant wait, Ron. its fucking massive. I thought Bills was a cuntful for me but you're going to fill me good and proper."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.