Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I just thought I would give a little update on how things have been going with regards to me, Frank and Bill...

I shared with you all the fun time we had in March, and how I was fucked rotten by them over the course of a weekend...

Since then I have now met them together for "fun", a little holiday treat for me last weekend ... and things took an unexpected turn!

Bill is still unaware that my hubby Mike knows all about our arrangement, and is also still blissfully unaware of me and Frank having had fun before we became a "threesome" so to speak...

We had agreed to have another "session" together as soon as it was practicable IE: Bill being able to get away from his wife, and a suitable weekend or day being free for us all ... Bill was very keen and has been like a dog on heat when ever I spoke to him!! ... We all got together last week when Mike and I bumped into the two of them on our way out of the house.

Bill seems to take great pleasure in "getting one over" on Mike, he seems to be thrilled at the thought of me having had sex with him and talking dirtily about arranging the next time he will,

"fuck the arse of me"...

Him thinking I am being the unfaithful wife seems to get him going!

Frank and Mike are growing ever closer I'm pleased to say. They really get along, and now that Mike has relaxed a little about me having fun with the old guys, all is pretty rosy at the moment!

Anyway I was told last week that a little surprise was being arranged for me. Last Saturday (23/04), I was told to pack a bag as I was being treated to a weekend away in a hotel for the Easter bank holiday.

... I was to be taken away on the Sunday afternoon for two evenings. It was Bill and Franks little Easter treat for me...

I was as excited as a child on Christmas eve and was as wet as ever in my knickers thinking of the fun I would be having...

Mike was going away on the Saturday night himself so we parted with him giving me a really sexy send off, a great fuck session at home...

He seemed to have a twinkle in his eye as well ... I would find out why over the course of the weekend...

The Sunday came and I set off with the 2 guys for our destination, a hotel in a little village on the coastline of East Lothian.

I had packed some raunchy underwear, outfits, plus a few of my toys with me.

I was informed I was in " for a real hard, good fucking".

Bill had told his wife he was away visiting an old friend for the couple of days, and his wife had gone to her sisters so he was in the clear...

We arrived at the hotel in the early evening/late afternoon and once checked in we settled ourselves into our rooms, three rooms, all on the same floor.

Bill and Frank next door to each other and me at the end of the corridor. The other guests seemed to be a mixture of families getting together for the holidays...

We may have looked a little odd, two senior gents and me in my mid thirties ... We decided on the ruse that we were family too, if anyone asked, me being the niece of the two guys who were to be brothers!! ... As it happened only a couple of the staff at the hotel asked us any questions and even then they seemed to take little notice of us...

On arriving and unpacking I then dressed in a little black dress, short enough to show a fair bit of leg, a pair of my suspender style tights and some nice heels to top off the look.

I had hung my other outfits up and made sure my vibrators and toys were safely tucked away in one of the drawers!

We had a great meal in the restaurant, and then some drinks in the bar as a way of relaxing ... Bill was especially flirty with me, whispering,

"how sexy" I looked, how he could,

"see my thighs" when I crossed my legs and how "horny" he was for me...

Frank was as cool as ever, happy to be enjoying the drinks and the company ... We chatted and as we finished off one of our drinks we were all becoming more turned on...

I was instructed by Bill to "get my little arse up the stairs and get ready for some cock".

I was toying with them a little, making them sweat and flashing as much as I could in the circumstances, plenty of leg on display for my two old studs!

I informed Frank in hushed whispers that I was

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.