Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

After the previous fun I had with both Frank and William (Bill), Mike and I had a long and serious chat.

We talked things over about how I enjoy having fun with my now 2 older friends and about why Mike has such a thing about me not fucking them.

After a long and steamy chat and session we came to a joint decision...

This is how Saturday just gone, 26Th March 2011 went...

Mike was due away on Sunday for a trip down to England. After our chat he decided to leave a day early, on the Saturday afternoon. I had informed Frank of this.

Frank made sure Bill was aware that Mike was going away and that I had told him I was keen to see the two of them again. Frank and I are keeping up our pretence of Mike not knowing anything ... of me being "the cheating wife" ... this gets us all turned on.

Saturday morning came and Mike packed. In the afternoon at about 3 Bill arrived downstairs at Franks, they knew what time Mike was leaving.

I saw Mike off at his car an hour later, giving him a kiss goodbye and whispering to him not to worry, telling him how much I love him.

On Mike getting into the car both Frank and Bill, "accidentally" popped out into the garden at the same time. They spoke to Mike, asking where he was going etc.

I moved into the garden behind the wall at our front.Still talking to Mike and the 2 guys.

As I stood behind the wall, and as Bill spoke to Mike, he was at the same time rubbing my arse with his hand, feeling my cheeks and reaching around to rub the front of my jeans with his fingers ... he was doing so thinking Mike was totally unaware, again me being the younger, tarty, cheat of a wife.

Mike drove off and we all went inside. as soon as I was in the front door of our shared hallway Bill shoved me gently against the wall...

He planted a long, wet sloppy kiss on me and continued where he had left off rubbing my crotch of my jeans...

"Jesus Bill" I said..."Mike might have seen you" again keeping up the pretence...

"No he wouldn't" was Bills curt reply..." Your fucking hot down there already aren't you" gesturing to his hand rubbing over my fanny area of my jeans...

"I'm getting wet already I know" I shamefully responded.

"that's my girl" said Bill.

Frank was standing beside us egging Bill on..." Oh shes gorgeous eh Bill, what an arse in those jeans eh, what a pair of legs"...

"Yes she is and shes fucking dirty too" was Bills filthy reply..."Fucking husband just gone and the young fuckers already wet from me rubbing her off..."

"I hope I'm gonna get wetter" was my dirty reply.

"You can fucking bet on it" Bill said as he stopped rubbing me.

"Now lets get inside and get this young tart really horny Frank"

Frank looked at me smiling.

"I'm gonna get changed for you first " I said "what would you like me to wear?"

"As little as possible" was Bills response..."A pair of stockings and your sluttiest heels maybe ... what you think Frank?"

Frank responded by nodding..."Pointless wearing too much Anna love, I reckon it would be off pretty quickly!"

I smiled, and as the 2 of them went into Franks I went upstairs. Once there I text messaged Mike and let him know things had begun. I simply put...

Love you, the 2 of them are horny. They have felt me up and now I'm getting changed

Once ready I went downstairs. As I walked down the shared flight of stairs, I could feel my fanny leaking my cum already.I rang Franks doorbell rather than just entering and waited...

Frank answered and once the door was opened he called on Bill...

"come and see this Bill"...

Bill came to the door. He leered at me as I stood back and lent against the wall outside...

"You look fucking gorgeous ... you dirty bitch"

I was stood with these 2 guys, each in their 70s staring at me. I was "dressed" in only my highest heels and a pair of black suspender style tights. Nothing else.

"Can I come in please?" I coyly asked...

"Only if you promise to be a very naughty girl" Bill mockingly said...

"Oh I promise!" I said.

We went in, Frank and Bill both feeling my arse up as we did so

Once in Frank got us all a drink.

"Ive really been desperate to see you both", I shamefully admitted to them.

"Ive been wanking about you non stop" Bill told me..."My wife thinks shes done something, cos I keep getting a stiffy all the time, she told me to stop being so dirty the other day"

"If she could only see what you are up to" I flashed back at him...

"You ready for me then?" I asked...

"more than ready" was both their responses...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.