University - Cover

University

Copyright© 2011 by Peter H. Salus

Chapter 14

I kissed and caressed Audie. She was soft and warm. I took a nipple in my mouth, sucked and released it. Rachel had captured the other. Audie moaned and I moved a hand lower. Her pubic hair was moist. I knelt and put my tongue into her navel, then moved it down. She was more pungent than Rachel, and hairy, not smooth. I tongued her lips and then put a finger between them, sliding it in. I could feel a slightly rougher spot and rubbed it. Audie's hips thrust forward and she moaned again.

I moved back a bit. "Audie, I'm going to lie down. I want you to get on top of me. That way you'll be in control. If you have any pain or discomfort, we'll stop. Okay?"

"Mmm."

I lay down and Audie straddled me. Rachel put me at Audie's entrance. "Now, lower yourself slowly." She did just that.

"Ooh. I'm stretching! I can feel you sliding in. Ooh!"

"Any pain?"

"No. Ooh." She lowered herself further. "Oh, my!"

"Just let yourself drop," Rachel said. And Audie did.

"Oof!" I said. "You're heavier than Rachel."

"'Bout 50 kilos," she responded. "This is really good."

"Try going up and down a bit." She did; I was getting really excited and I could feel her mounting excitement.

"Oh my God! Oh, oh, o-o-oh." Audie collapsed on me.

"Did you come?" Rachel asked me.

"No. But I'm close."

"Audie, dear, roll off Pat."

She did, and Rachel mounted me. Half a dozen strokes and I was done.


I dozed off. I woke with a dark head on each shoulder. Rachel was holding my penis and one of Audie's arms was across both of us. The air smelled of sex and it was raining (again) outside. I had to pee and I was hungry. I tried to see the time, but Audie was in the way. I tried to move my arms and woke both of them.

"More?" Audie asked.

"Not right now," I said. "I need the loo; then some food."

The girls sat up. When I got back from the bathroom, they were hugging each other.

"Come over here," said Rachel.

I did and took the end of my semi-erect penis and put it in her mouth. I was immediately hard again. "See," she said to Audie. "Now he'll do you again, won't you sweetie?"

Audie spread out on her back. I just climbed into the saddle and slid right in. I took my time, feeling her tense and reach to a climax. Before she got there, I pulled out.

"No-o-o-o." I waited a minute and started over. Rachel was kneading one of Audie's breasts. I unloaded into Audie, lay down on her and gave her a kiss.

"I don't want to get up."

"You'd better, Audie. Rachel will want to put a towel down so we don't have a serious wet spot."

We lay together on the doubled towel for a while. "Audie?"

"Mmm?"

"Are you safe?"

"What?"

"Are you on the pill?"

"Oh, heavens! Yes. I'm not making you a daddy."

I admit that I was relieved.

"Are you whipped?" Rachel inquired.

"No, why?"

"Just stay where you are. Audie, get up on him. Right. Now sit up."

I was far inside. Rachel got up and sat on me, facing Audie. I tongued her. Audie was swaying, just lifting a few centimeters. Rachel said, "Now touch my little lemons."

I moved my head a little. Rachel was pulling Audie's nipples; Audie was stroking Rachel's small breasts. I was way over stimulated and I flicked Rachel's clit with my tongue. She gave a yelp and must have squeezed Audie, whose channel seemed to hold me like Chinese handcuffs, tightening as I drew outward. Audie gave a "o-o-offf!" as I flooded her once more and Rachel cried out again. I was exhausted.

Audie rolled to one side and put her head back on my shoulder, kissing me. Rachel was cleaning me with her tongue. "I want to taste more!" she cried. I looked to see her between Audie's thighs, slurping our fluids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.