The Brazilian Ambassador's Wife - Cover

The Brazilian Ambassador's Wife

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gabby is a sexpot trained by the most depraved sexual addicts. She tires of her lifestyle and marries the new Brazilian Ambassador. After the honeymoon has worn off, she reverts back to her erotic ways and learns new tricks in her new home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

With the advent of a fast fading libido on the part of her much older husband, Gabrielle began to search out friendly cocks to satisfy her need for pussy and ash stretching. She always found older men to be sincerely appreciative of her sexual favors. Accordingly, she preferred the mature and experienced male suitors to the herd of silly young men more caught up in a celebration of their own unique superiority.

Sometimes, she stooped low into the pack of admiring males and selected uneducated males with a forceful attitude and a penchant for kinky coupling. Her own husband was a bit of wimp and was satisfied with whatever liberty she deigned to distribute at times of marital bliss.

Gabrielle or "Gabby" was and had always been a hot-blooded female ready to try anything the first time. The Brazilian consulate in Zagreb was not the most popular of posts for a diplomat and his family but it was several steps above many of the emerging countries with faltering economies and dangerous scenarios. The Ambassador was disturbed that Gabby was virtually ignored by the embassy staff who considered her a bit on the promiscuous side.

Her blossoming pussy and cock-deprived pucker hole were rumored to be available to any male with enough patience to induce her to lower her knickers. The other wives in the diplomatic circle were aware of this fact but refused to discuss it in front of their husbands for fear they might be tempted to sample Gabby's pretty pussy in some dark, secluded place.

Music was the fastest way into Gabby's panties.

She would twist and writhe to the beat of some Latin dance step and pull her skirt up high to show off her sensual legs and tiny thong buried in her crack. Her attraction to men of color was more because they tended to be more blessed with impressive length and girth of cock than for any other factor. She really loved to watch a long, thick black cock disappearing into her heated pussy and see a pair of work-worn hands roaming unabated all over her lily-white skin.

Gabby was the hostess who supervised her little group of Christmas pageant workers with an iron fist of complete control. She had 2 nuns assigned to work for her. One was called Sister Michelle and the other was Sister Angelique. Gabby had very close personal relations with both of them and made certain neither one knew what the arrangements were with the other female. Her third helper was an American girl called "Sam" which was short for Samantha. Gabby had more than a few interludes with the juicy Sam who was always submissive to the females in her circle of friends. Sam's husband was called Michael and it was Michael who kept Gabby on track with the projects. Michael had volunteered to be the Santa this year at the school for orphans and he practiced his role in the school basement. The group of women was fitting him for the Santa outfit and making sure it would fit him perfectly for the big day. They lined him up in front of the mirror and stripped him to his underwear. The two nuns were a bit nervous and fluttered into giggles on several occasions.

Sam was hemming a sleeve and quietly spread her legs for Gabby to play with her pussy. The two nuns watched with disapproving looks but they failed to move away when Sam cupped their nipples with both of her hands.

Michael allowed the two nuns, his wife and Gabby to pad his long, lean body with pillows that suggested he was a rotund jolly old man. His rampant cock was sticking out noticeably and Sister Angelique coaxed Sister Michelle to slide her hand between his legs from behind. The touch of the cock alone was enough to induce orgasms in both nuns very quickly because of their long absence from the world of cocks and men.

The four women took turns sitting on Michael's lap pretending to be Christmas petitioners whispering their wishes in his ear whilst his cock played havoc on their hindquarters.

When it was Gabby's turn to bounce on Michael's lab, she was impressed with the unusual girth of his sturdy shaft. She leaned forward and told him that all she wanted for Christmas was for him to probe her pussy with his cock all night long.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.