The Brazilian Ambassador's Wife
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gabby is a sexpot trained by the most depraved sexual addicts. She tires of her lifestyle and marries the new Brazilian Ambassador. After the honeymoon has worn off, she reverts back to her erotic ways and learns new tricks in her new home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Brazilian Ambassador's wife was an absolute total fox!

Gabrielle Dominquez y Montefiore was descended from Iberian aristocracy and spoke pure Castillian and her English was flavored with a British flavor that made her sexier with every word she spoke.

Gabrielle or "Gabby" as she was known to the entire international diplomatic crowd also spoke French with the distinct inflection of upper class Parisian society.

The truth was that Gabby was more plebian in her roots. Her mother was a highly paid courtesan much in demand in Rio de Janiero until her accidental death in her early 30s when Gabby was only 5 years old.

Gabby went to live with her Grandfather, Oscar de la Renterio, on his huge cattle ranch away from the bright lights and corruption that was Rio. Oscar was an odd bird. He had made a fortune in his associations with a number of shadowy financiers of German heritage. It was a tight knit group of men that seemed to sprout up out of nowhere in the years following World War II. Oscars ability to converse fluently in German was the key to gaining their confidence and he had benefited financially ever since his inclusion in the group.

When she was only 16 years old, Gabby was already glowing with the flame of sensual radiance. Her grandfather who was then in his sixties sensed her power over men.

Oscar trained the young girl to please men without thought to her own pleasure. He insisted she treat the elderly men around him with the utmost respect and accede to their demands without hesitation. Gabby was not too enamored of anal activities but acted like she was deliriously happy to receive the older male's attentions to her soft teenage posterior. She didn't like it when they joked together in German about her discomfort being bent over the table when they were playing cards or placed on her knees under the table when they were having their dinner.

By the time she was 29, Gabby knew every erotic trick and every kinky fetish invented in the most depraved of human minds.

When she met Juan Costas, it was lust at first sight and they were married in less than one short month. Juan was older than Gabby by about 25 years, but still decidedly younger than most of her sexual partners for the past thirteen years.

They honeymooned in Florida in a private villa on Key West. Gabby spent most of her time on the beach and devoured the young flesh, both male and female, hidden behind her fashionable sunglasses. Her juices were running strong as she viewed the suntanned expanses of delectable skin cavorting for her pleasure. Each night, her newly acquired husband mounted her either missionary style or doggy style from the rear and deposited copious loads of creamy cum in her well lubricated pussy and ass. She had no complaints about either his punctuality or his dedicated concentration that seemed to always end in about four minutes and thirty seconds from beginning to end. Juan was exceedingly clean and polite and always thanked her for her performance each and every time.

Gabby was a bit disappointed but she understood she could have done a lot worse than Juan Costas for a husband. She also did not want to risk her newfound position in society as a married woman by being discovered "En Flagrante" with a young man attending to her more depraved needs.

It was shortly after they returned to Rio that Juan received notice that he would soon be appointed as Ambassador to Croatia, a newly formed country on the edge of the old "Iron Curtain". Gabby was not certain if this was good news or bad news. Granted their life in Rio was a bit boring, but Gabby was just getting used to the relaxed atmosphere and Juan's 300 second love sessions were at least dependable even it not fulfilling.

They decided to make the journey by ship in order to take all of their furniture and belongings with them to the new post. It would be a 10 day trip but Gabby was always a bit fearful of flying and she was delighted with the arrangement.

The very first night at sea, they were seated at the Captain's table and Gabby met several interesting people including a huge black man called "Number One". He was the first mate and pretty much operated the ship in the role of Captain. The actual Captain was never seen and it was rumored he was an alcoholic wreck waiting for his imminent retirement from service. He was very specific to tell every person at the table his name was Jonas and not Jonah as some of the crew was prone to mutter.

Juan retired to bed early because he was already feeling the effects of some rough weather they were experiencing. It had started shortly after they left the safety of the harbor. Gabby stayed on in the huge dining room to have espresso and brandy with the interesting first mate called Jonas.

She remembered having a second Brandy and then a small glass of a clear Greek drink that set her mouth on fire.

Jonas escorted her back to her cabin but somehow they got sidetracked and she found herself bent over in the Officer's lounge being rammed from behind by a huge black cock. It was so delicious that she managed to squirt her juices at least twice before the muscular uniformed black man groaned and shot his load deep between her legs. It was the force of the copulation and the strength of his spurting cum that reminded Gabby of some of the German gentlemen who had trained her so very well.

Gabby could tell the black officer regretted his actions and was worried about her reaction. She quickly set his mind at ease by sliding to her knees and licking his enormous cock clean with her pointed tongue. She remembered her lessons well and managed to keep eye contact with the first mate while she performed her cleaning duties.

When she got to the cabin, Juan was fast asleep from the pills he found necessary to take to ward off the discomforting effects of the rough weather. His snoring was disconcerting and she lay flat on her tummy riding her fingers to a very satisfying orgasm. The entire time she thought of Jonas's huge cock driving deep into her pussy from behind and the lovely load of cum which was still seeping down her legs in a very satisfactory manner.

The very next day, Juan stayed in bed because the ship was still rolling with a chaotic tilt. In fact, most of the passengers were cabin bound for the very same reason.

Gabby was happy to join Jonas in his cabin for "A special lunch". It was shortly after the door closed, that Jonas pulled her skirt up to her waist and he immediately buried his head in between her legs for "Appetizers ".

She was surprised when the large black man turned her onto her belly and then inserted his long tongue into her ass crack to lick her little brown hole. She could feel her anus blinking open and closed at the touch of the wet and demanding tongue on her sensitive pucker hole. Gabby heard her own groans as she anticipated the onslaught of his erection into her gaping rear door. The impalement was so very satisfying that Gabby began to orgasm as soon as Jonas's huge member slid slowly into her rectal channel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.