National Trussed (or the Ex-factor) - Cover

National Trussed (or the Ex-factor)

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 13: Training Centre

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Training Centre - Freddie Clegg's friend has a problem with his ex-wives that only their disappearance can solve.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough  

Back in the UK, Freddie took the opportunity to see how the girls from Belvedere College for Young Ladies were doing. In Clegg's training centre, Lucy Amory and Jill Pascoe were approaching the end of their conditioning and preparation for sale. Jill, the more independently minded of the two, had found it hardest to adapt and her pale skin bore the stripes of the beatings needed to achieve the required level of submission to the will of her trainers. Lucy, though, had determined at an early stage to make the best of her current situation and had taken to some of the tasks assigned to her with enthusiasm. Clegg watched as she was brought out, naked, from her cell to go through the regular morning routine. She might be shackled, Clegg thought, but she carried herself with confidence. Her head might be bowed as was required of trainees but her breasts were held up, her shoulders were back, and she stepped out in a purposeful way that said, "I may be a slave, but I'm a good one."

Harry had told him that she'd quickly become proficient in the various sexual acts that made up the girls' standard repertoire. Clegg was pleased for her. Generally speaking, the better the girls were after training, the better position they gained and the better lives they led.

Jill was a different proposition. She was wrestled from her cell, resisting, gagged and wild eyed. Freddie knew what was next in store for her. When the beatings didn't work, there were more painful options. In the end, she would comply. It was just a matter of how much damage she did to herself in the process. He hoped she didn't press things too far. Apart from everything else, it just increased his costs and reduced his take.

Freddie's consideration of the likely profitability of his Belvedere College acquisitions was interrupted by a phone call. Norman was wondering how Freddie was and if he would like to stop by at Hamblingham.

Freddie took his Aston across country to Suffolk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.