I Got My Sister Pregnant - Cover

I Got My Sister Pregnant

Copyright© 2011 by Fdowg

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I get teased and drugged and then cheated into raping my little sister

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   First   Pregnancy   Size  

I was 19 when it happened, my sister was only 14. I was a total loser. I have never had a girlfriend in my life. Then all of a sudden this smoking hot chick in collage started giving me attention. She was a total cocktease though. I am just sorry that my poor little sister had to pay for it. I am Steven, but everybody calls me Steve. My sister's name is Amanda. She was 4' 11.5" tall when this happened and weighed about 90lbs. Her body has started its development, albeit later than her friends. She was of petite frame but looked to develop into a hour glass shape. I off coarse didn't really look at her that way; I mean she is my sister. I was still staying at home when this happened. That day Amanda was supposed to stay over with a girlfriend of hers. Mom and Dad went to a social gathering of theirs; I don't really remember what it was. I went to a club with Britney, the cocktease. We danced and had a lot of fun; she constantly rubbed her tight ass into my already blue balls. I felt like fucking her right there and then, but I had the gift of self control. She took my wallet and bought us a couple of beers a few times. Mine was always open but I didn't mind, I mean only girls get drugged and date raped right? Right.

I would later find out that I was being severely overdosed with Viagra. She wanted me to think with my cock and not my head, and it was working. By around 9:30 my cock was so hard I couldn't stand it anymore. My pants restrained me terribly, I needed some release. Britney followed close by as I stepped out of the club for some breath. She giggled as she sow the state of my pants. I was clearly tenting. She came up close to me and rubbed those C cup tits against me. Her hand rubbed my cock lightly and I wished that she would bring me over this time. No such luck. Then she whispered something in my ear. "Hay big boy, do you wanna fuck my virgin cunt raw? Do you want to plant your seed in me and knock me up good, huh?" I gawked at her, my cock got even harder, if that was even possible. My balls ached terribly. "I am Ovulating right now..." she whispered into my ear seductively. My balls hurt even more. We had gone to the club in separate cars. She whispered again in my ear, "Is your house keas still hidden in that spot you showed me?" she enquired I replied yes with a very husky voice. The 18 year old seductress kissed me deeply then said: "Give me a ten minute head start; I'll be waiting in your room when you get there. I want to tie myself up for you so you could ravage me and Take everything I have to give." She kissed me again and left for her car.

I couldn't believe it, after all that teasing I was finally going to get into her pants. I might actually make her pregnant. The thought made my balls hurt a little more. Oh how I needed to release this pressure in my balls. The time ticked by far too slowly as I tortured myself by thinking what I was going to do to her. Finally the time came and I broke every speed restriction on my way home. I almost crashed into the garage as I jumped out before the car even came to a complete standstill. This forced me to get back and stop properly. I was frustrated to no end. As I approached my front door I saw a note stuck to it. It read: Hi Lover, I'm all wet for you. Please don't switch on the lights until you come in me. I am a bit shy. Don't bother being gentle, I am so horney for you I need it rough. Britney. I fumbled with my keys but finally manhandled the door open. I slammed it shut behind me and it locked by itself from the type of lock it had. I literally tore my clothes off as I walked to my room. Some music played hard enough to drown out any sounds from outside but soft enough not to disturb anyone. It was Metallica playing. My 8"cock slapped against my flabby stomach as it was release from the confines of my pants.

I tentatively climbed onto my bed in the dark, half expecting it to be empty. To my delight it wasn't I felt her legs as they were tied to the bottom of my bed posts. I moved up slowly until I reached her pussy. By gowd it was wet. I quickly positioned myself at her entrance and pushed in. I only got in an Inch when I felt her barrier, which stopped me. I was now severely frustrated and pulled back a little. I grabbed her around her slender shoulders. I noticed briefly that her arms were tied to the top bed posts. It didn't occur to me that it would be difficult to do yourself. I thrust forward and pulled hard an her shoulders as I penetrated this slutty cockteasing virgin as hard as I could, bottoming out with about an inch to go. My balls heavy with unreleased sperm smacked her ass as I came to a sudden halt. Her pussy muscles ravaged my sensitive cock as it tried to get accustomed to this invader. I was done being nice however and started fucking this bitch as hard as I could. I needed release desperately. After about 10 minutes I was getting tired from fucking so aggressively, but My cock was still not ready to give me release. Yeah I was fucking her mindlessly, my cock doing all the thinking for me. I started to meal her tits and nip at her nipples. This caused her pussy muscles to contract around my cock, Making her already super tight pussy feel even more so. At some point I almost literally found myself praying for release, then suddenly and without warning, the biggest orgasm I have ever experienced before or since overtook me.

I had to fight to keep myself from fainting as wave after wave of this orgasm spilled over me. I thrust my cock in as hard as I can and broke through another barrier. The thought of me spilling my seed directly into her fertile womb brought another orgasm over me. My balls were releasing all of its pent up energy. I struggled to breathe as my vision blacked out more than the dark room. It felt like an hour before I came down, but it was obviously much less than that. I gasped for breath as our sweat mixed with each other. My cock was still hard but I could live again. I drew my cock back so that I could get out of her womb. It held me tightly until her weight just overcame the force needed to get free. I felt for the bedlam, throwing everything else that was in the way on the ground. At the intense light came on I blinked a few times before my heart sank. "NNNNNnnnOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!" I cried out tears filling my eyes as I realised who was beneath me. My cock deflated like a toughly blown up balloon whose open end you release. "I'm Sorry Amanda!!!" She was lying there staring blindly up at the roof, streaks of tears covered her face and some spittle seeped from the ball gag in her mouth. Hurriedly I undid all her binds. It felt like I was running on clouds and nothing wanted to happen quickly enough. She groaned as I lifted her off of the bed. I rushed her to the bathroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.