Coke Whore, the Next Chapter
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can a reformed coke whore escape her troubled past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

A few weeks went by, despite Dave's efforts Nancy still couldn't get out of her funk. She just kept telling herself, she was a lowly coke whore, and didn't deserve a happy life. They still had sex, but now it was just sex. Before, they made love. She only went to the community center once in a while, and started to pull away from that too. She felt torn and so confused. She was regressing to that girl Dave met almost a year ago.

At the club, it was getting harder to focus on her job, seeing the beer and the booze all the time ... she kept thinking about the past when she got drunk or high, she felt herself weakening.

"Hey there Nancy, what's got you down, girl? You've been moping for a while." Bobby Diangelo asked.

"Awwh, Bobby I really don't want to talk about it."

"You having trouble with that boyfriend of yours, I'll take care of him if you want." he jokingly said. He had talked with Dave a few times after almost cleaning his clock a while ago. Bobby remembered that day; Dave had tailed Nancy to her job because she wouldn't tell Dave where she worked. He was shocked it was a strip joint. It bothered him because that day was the first time he thought about bringing Nancy home to meet his boys. He thought she was a stripper. She was in fact a waitress. Bobby saw Nancy and Dave arguing, Dave grabbed her hand. Bobby stepped in fast because, "No one touches the girls!" Nancy interceded immediately, explaining to Bobby what the deal was; Dave bought him a drink, the altercation ended peacefully and quickly. Through the next few months, he had talked to Dave on the phone to give Nancy a message or two, or just shoot the shit. He could tell they were into each other.

"Thanks Bobby, it's not him it's me. I can't seem to let go of my past. Every time I get feeling good about me and Dave something happens to fuck it up." Nancy said almost breaking down.

"Nancy, I've known you for a while, you are the best waitress I got. You got no problem wiggling your ass, stretching those long slender legs, and God that cleavage of yours, hon." His cock stirred. Quickly Bobby recovered, "But that's it, Nancy. Even with all these assholes hitting on you throwing out big money, I ain't seen you tempted at all, not one fucking time girl, not one fucking time. You would never do anything to hurt Dave, you care for him a lot. Heh, heh, heh, besides, how many times have I had to throw someone out because they thought they could get in your pants?" Bobby chuckled at Nancy.

"Yeah, I know Bobby, thanks, but I still feel like shit. It's been getting harder and harder. I feel like I am losing control. Dave asks me what's going on but I am too ashamed to tell him."

"Whoa Nancy, when do you have trouble talking with him? Girl, I don't know that much about your past, but if you're having trouble the best person to talk to is Dave. Don't be a fool and not talk to him. I hear it and see it all the time. Stupid fucking boyfriends, or married idiots coming in here not only to look at the beautiful ladies, but to try and get laid all because their girlfriends or wives don't understand them, so they tell me. That is so much fucking bullshit! They just ain't talking or just ain't listening. That attitude destroys relationships. Don't do that to you and Dave." Bobby said as he gently patted her on her back.

"Thanks Bobby, I'll try." said Nancy.

Bobby looked at her, and sternly said, "Don't try Nancy, DO!!! Now get your sexy ass back to work." She smiled and strolled over to some customers beckoning her to refill their empty glasses, as they watched the dancer on stage slide her top off. Nancy took their order, and began contemplating what Bobby said.

The evening progressed slowly, Nancy was still thinking about her conversation with Bobby when someone yelled loudly, "Hello, whore!" Nancy was startled, she recognized that voice; starting to shake slowly tentatively she looked up, seeing him sitting at a corner table was the drug dealer who got busted while she laid in her own vomit. The lowest point of her life had reared its ugly head with a vengeance.

"Look at you girl, aren't you still the pretty little thing. Who you getting your junk from now, bitch?" He asked contemptuously.

"I don't do that anymore Dwa'an, I have been clean for a few years now." Nancy said trembling at his sight.

"Bull fucking shit woman, once a fucking coke whore always a fucking coke whore. Looky what's I gots here cunt." He held up a small bag of white powder. Instantly the temptation hit Nancy. Her resolve undermined by the memories, and the worst memory now in front of her. The coke whore buried deep within struggled to be free, wanting so desperately to get high started pulling the weakened girl down as she slowly took a step towards the coke. "You want it, all ya gots to do is come with me, suck my big black snake like ya used to, and I'll give you a little taste," Dwa'an said gently shaking the bag of coke in his hand. "Yeah, bitch, you gave me the best deep throat of any whore I had I bet your getting wet remembering your lips wrapped around my nasty black cock drinking my spunk."

"I had a lot of fun pissing all over those big titties, on your face, in your mouth. Bitch you were one nasty whore swallowing every fuckin' drop. Hell, bitch, you licked the floor clean to boot." He said laughing at her. Nancy remembered but she wasn't getting wet, hers eyes stared intently at that bag of trouble. Dwa'an continued his verbal assault, "C'mon whore for old times, I'll even let ya clean my black ass. It sure misses that pink tongue of yours. Mmmmh, mmmmh, mmmh yummy, yummy for your tummy." He smirked, then dipping his finger into the bag, he taunted Nancy mercilessly, "Here ya go whore, come and get it." Shaking all over, the white dust on his black fingertip beckoned her closer as she took another step. "Afterwards, I'll give ya some more, then we can fuck all night," cooed Dwa'an weaving his spell, "I know you miss my black piece of meat pounding your skinny little white ass, right baby? C'mon whore you know you want it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.