Coke Whore, the Next Chapter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can a reformed coke whore escape her troubled past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Gradually Dave's naiveté slowly disappeared; a more confident Dave Segrove appeared. He had accepted her continued employment at the Pink Pagoda. He trusted her implicitly, and he knew Bobby wouldn't let anyone hurt her. His boys adored her, and loved it when she came over. Dave decided it was time for Nancy to meet his parents. He had already informed them of his new love, letting them know she had a rough childhood a harder time when she was a teen; leading to alcoholism, and drug abuse. They did not judge her. He told them she was a few years younger, but didn't say how many. He hoped the meeting would go well. His fears were unfounded as it went smoothly. They did not pry into Nancy's tainted past, instead showing her the parental love she never had. When it overwhelmed her they gathered around hugged her and reassured her that they will always be there.

When it was time to leave, Dave surprised Nancy by leaving the boys with his parents. They were going to spend the weekend there. Driving off, she told him she still had to work tonight, but Dave smiled saying, "Nope, I talked with Bobby and you have the night off." Reaching down Nancy unzipped his pants. "Geeez honey, can't you wait," Dave moaned as Nancy pulled his dick out as he drove down the highway.

"No, I can't, "she said leaning down, her tongue licked his cock to attention.

"Naaancy, gunggh, "he cried, "I am having a little trouble driving. I'd love to get home in one piece." Reluctantly she stopped; but continued to lightly caress his cock with her hands. Then she teased him mercilessly kneading and squeezing her big boobs. Twisting the nipples, she looked at Dave with a pouty face. It was all he could do to keep his eyes focused on the road ahead. Taking her finger she started sucking on it like a cock. Dave moaned again as the car sped up. He made it home in record time.

Not making it to the bedroom, they stripped in the living room, she climbed on top of him and rode him like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. "Who's your whore? Who's your whore? Say it, say it."

"You are Nancy Marie Allen, you are!" He panted, her pussy sucking his cock deeper. She started to rotate her hips grinding herself on his cock. He almost fainted from the pleasure, "Ohh, myyy, Goddd Nancy, don't stop!!" He screamed. She slid his cock all the way into her hot cunt, leaned into his mouth jamming her tongue down his throat. He grabbed her big tits, and pinched her huge erect nipples hard as if his life depended on it. She groaned louder. Her climax brewing as his cock filled her with his hardness. With Dave her orgasms were beyond anything she ever felt before. Faster Nancy moved her hips. Her pussy began to pulsate as she got closer. She felt his cock growing rigid. Just before he exploded, she forced her tongue into his mouth. Lips locked together tongues dueling; their screams muffled as the two exploded together, a shockwave of love. Dave pumped her pussy full of cum; her cunt grabbing him tight became a vise of pleasure.

Nancy slumped onto Dave, whimpering softly, "You're the best, my love, you're the best." Gently Dave rolled Nancy onto her back, then completely catching her off guard; he started kissing and caressed her sweaty body ending at her hot box. Watching their juices ooze from her slit, her pussy lips engorged with the blood of lust. He tentatively drew closer, and then he started to lick the love fluid out of her pussy. Nancy was stunned. Dave, her sweet Dave was cleaning her cum filled pussy! It was more than she could take as the blissful ecstasy grew, she moaned loudly. Dave, confidence soaring with her sounds ravenously sucked the sweet nectar out of her smoldering cunt drawing it into his mouth. With his mouth full, he made his way up her body. She opened wide in anticipation. Dave brought his mouth down, and released their co-mingled fluids in a kiss of passion and total unrequited love.

"Where did that come from?" asked Nancy once she caught her breath. "That was so fucking hot."

Dave just smiled, "I had a great teacher, who helped me shed my inhibitions. I figured if you could clean my cock, I can clean your pussy. I hope you liked it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.