Coke Whore, the Next Chapter
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Can a reformed coke whore escape her troubled past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Dave looked thoughtfully at a sleeping Nancy, tenderly holding her in his arms after she pumped him dry yet again. An angel couldn't be prettier. Yet this angel had a horrid, troubled past. He wondered as he felt her gentle breathing if this really would work out. He thought by asking Nancy to meet his boys he was ready for the next step, to try and love again. He felt desire for her, but was it love, or infatuation? Was he feeling sorry for, or worse taking advantage of her. Could he love a coke whore? Despair hit him, and he asked himself that question again, "Am I ready for love?"

"When you are, I will be there," Nancy softly sighed.

Dave looked at her, "What did you say?"

She yawned replying, "I love you," as she pushed her breasts into his chest.

Dave Segrove looked away asking himself the final question, "Can I love again?"

Saturday came, and Dave was fidgeting nervously waiting for Nancy to show up. He watched Charlie and Samuel playing in the living room, and wondered what Emily would have thought of Nancy. He hoped she would have liked her. He heard Nancy's Nova arrive at the house. He went outside to greet her. She looked stunning in her tight jeans and t-shirt, her hair in a pony tail made her look like jailbait, and Lord that smile of hers had his cock straining to get out. He reached out and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi Nancy, thanks for coming over."

"Well, you did invite me," she responded giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I guess I did, didn't I," he laughed, holding her tight.

"It feels good to be in your arms again, and I can't wait for you to be inside me with that luscious cock of yours." as she squeezed his swelling package. She was glad Bobby gave her the night off from the club.

"Uhh, yeah, I, uhh, me too," he stammered. Although Nancy was bringing him out of his shell, her usual straightforwardness caught him off guard. "Yeah, let's go inside so you can meet my boys."

As they walked up the steps, Nancy was impressed with his home. She thought wistfully about living here with Dave; then reality hit her, eyes misting, "Wishful thinking, I am just a stupid coke whore, he will never want me. I'm a drunk, an addict, who fucked and sucked anyone to get high. He won't love me, he can't." As she dabbed at her eyes, she saw Samuel and Charlie. They were adorable sitting on the floor watching the Count, on the television.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet someone her name is Nancy, and I think she is special."

Both boys turned from the TV, looked at Nancy, then Samuel innocently said, "You're going to be our new mommy." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Dave, coughed then started sputtering, "Samuel, well, well, umm, I can't say, umm, well, Nancy, umm, and me, umm, umm."

Nancy although startled chimed in, "It is good to meet you and Charlie, I hope someday we will be great friends," as she held her hand out to him. Samuel helped Charlie up, they both walked over to her, ignored her hand and gave her a hug. Nancy's body temperature shot up, as the boys hugged her. It was the warmth of love. She dimly sensed the presence of another soul. At that moment she looked at Dave, his jaw hanging open, and just smiled at him. "Well guys, umm, let's go to the playground at the park, and you can show Nancy around."

"Okay, Daddy," they responded as they grabbed Nancy's hands and led her outside. Dave grabbed the diaper bag, and away they went.

The day flew by, they had a wonderful time. Nancy enjoyed watching Dave with the boys, and she had fun playing too. As he was finishing tucking the boys in, Samuel asked if Nancy could give them a kiss g'nite too. She went over, and gently kissed them both on their heads. Both boys smiled and closed their eyes. Dave closed the door, and joined Nancy in the living room.

"I hope you aren't mad at the boys asking you about becoming their Mommy, honey."

"Dave," answered Nancy, "they didn't ask, and no of course I didn't mind. They are young, and don't realize that you and me are from two different worlds. I love you, but I'm just a coke whore, not exactly good mother material don't you agree?"

"Damn it Nancy, you aren't that person any longer," Dave clouded up at the challenge. "That Nancy was a person I never met, but the one that is here right now I really care for and have for a long time; Nancy I realize now that I'm..." Before Dave could finish Nancy leaned over and gave him a tongue washing. She untied her hair wrapping her arms around him, climbed onto his lap gazing into his eyes. He stared into those exquisite sapphire blue eyes of hers, returning her kiss with passion. She got up and sashayed sensuously to the bathroom. She looked over her shoulder at Dave then with a wink and a smile she closed the door. A few minutes went by when the door slowly opened creaking slightly. Dave turned to look. He started choking when a leg slowly appeared.

Mesmerized, Dave watched as this beautiful leg clad in black did a sensuous kick into the air the toes spreading, and wriggling seductively. Effortlessly the leg danced downward as a leaf would fall from a tree, her toes gracefully touching the floor. With the skill of a ballet dancer Nancy exited the bathroom pirouetting towards Dave. He drooled at her outfit. She was wearing, black crotch less pantyhose, a g-string and, a t-shirt. She swayed coming ever closer to her man. Standing on covered toes she bent down, grabbing her nylon encased legs; slowly massaging up her magnificent body. Grasping her breasts underneath the shirt, she tweaked the coral colored nipples to attention. Languishing there for an eternity, she deftly raised her arms above her head twirled stopping in front of Dave. Batting her eyes, she throatily asked, "Where's your bedroom, stud?"

Dave was speechless; he looked at her drooling and muttering unintelligibly. Locking her eyes to his she slowly raised her foot; methodically she caressed his legs moving closer to her goal. It was agonizing minutes later before she let her toes massage his stiff manhood as it strained for release from its prison. "Dave moaned, then panting hoarsely, "Ummmh, what about the boys Nancy? What if we wake them?"

"Well, I guess I could gag you to keep you from screaming; but I think the boys will be okay," she chuckled. Grabbing his belt she dragged him to the bedroom. Closing the door, she threw him on the bed. Quickly she pulled the shirt over her head. The bottom caught her erect nipples causing her huge breasts to bounce. The shirt drifted to the floor her tits staring at a hypnotized Dave. She started taking his shirt off; suddenly he got up and bolted to the window. She rose, and slowly went to him.

Carefully she turned him around, seeing a tear sliding down his cheek. "Nancy," he said, "The only person I shared this bed with was Emily; I just got thinking, and it hit me hard."

Smiling knowingly she hugged him, "I understand Dave, we can get dressed and..." Dave kissed her quiet.

"Nancy," he said drying his face, "Em has been gone for three years, I have you now. I don't care who you were before, I care for who you are now. Nancy I lo..."

Before he finished she put a finger to his lips and stopped him, "No you don't Dave, I am still a dirty little coke whore, I don't know if I can ever forget that. I love you, but I don't think it's enough to help me get over the nasty things I did those years ago."

"Geeez, Nancy will you quit with that," grabbing her hands he looked at her trembling lips of pink; "Nancy Allen, I love you." Before she could object it was his turn to give her a tongue washing. He picked her up, and carried her back to bed. Laying her down, he kissed down her body, licking her full breasts suckling each coral colored nipple as a baby would.

Nancy squirmed, and felt the wetness growing. She looked at Dave as he came up for air, "I love you Dave, now eat my pussy!" Dave smiled; rubbing her nylon covered legs he slowly lifted them up exposing her honey pot. Her slit glistened with anticipation. In one swift motion he went down on her. She cried in ecstasy as he swirled his tongue on her clit then slowly started easing his fingers one at time into her hot cunny.

When he had three in she moaned, even louder. "I guess I'm going to have to gag you!" He laughed. "Shut-up and get back to work," she panted. He smirked at her comment pushing his fingers deeper into her hot pussy. "Oooooh, myyy Goddd, Dave; don't stop," She cried arching her back at his touch. Faster he worked his fingers, licking and gently chewing her button, his other hand twisted her nipples into taut hard pencil erasers. "Daaave, ohhhh, I'm cumming, Unnnngggh, Unngggh, yessssssss!!!" Her cunt spurted; Dave greedily lapped the nectar from her flower as his fingers continued their assault on her love tunnel. Four more orgasm's quickly followed before Nancy panted, "Enough ... enough ... eenufff," Dave looked at his girl, kissing those hot pink lips, sharing the sweet honey with her.

Hurriedly, Nancy got up and pushed Dave on his back. She dragged his pants and underwear down with one quick pull. She grabbed his shirt and yanked it over his head. "Lay back lover boy, this whore is gonna make you beg for mercy." He started to protest her words, but she stopped him, "For you and only you I am always going to be a whore in bed." Dave nodded. "Well, you know how good a coke whore blowjob is, wait until you feel this." She took her pantyhose covered feet and stroked his hardening cock. She knew this would turn him on after she danced for him a few days ago, in nothing but fishnets and high heels; his favorite outfit.

Dave started to groan, "Ohh, Nancy, yeah baby."

Her magic feet stroked his cock rock hard. "Nothing like a coke whore foot job," she cooed as she continued rubbing his manhood. Pre-cum started to ooze from his blood engorged tip, leaning down she licked the tasty morsel off, sticking her foot in his mouth at the same time. Dave grunted, and started sucking her nylon covered toes. Nancy almost came right there after his first lick. Through Dave's protest she took her foot out of his mouth, and started on his cock again. "You like my feet on your cock, don'cha, huh?"

"Yes," Dave stammered as she massaged his cock, Nancy started fingering her slick pussy. Dave watched, and growled.

"Like what you see baby?"

"Oh, yeah baby, don't stop." He cried. Faster her feet went until Dave started panting, "Yes, yess, yess, gurgggggh!!!!" His cum spewed high into the air landing on her feet, her hair, his chest, and her breasts. Nancy cried out cumming at the same time.

Spent, Dave laid back with a smile, looking at Nancy; he watched as his cum dripped down her forehead. Casually she wiped her head with her fingers; staring purposely into his eyes proceeded to lick each and every drop off. Dave was amazed. Slowly she scooped the cum off her breasts, and licked each finger clean. Grasping her cum covered feet, leisurely pulling them to her waiting mouth, tonguing his cum off her stocking covered toes. Dave's cock stirred as her sapphire blue eyes bored into him as she bathed her toes clean. Her flexibility aroused him further. Leisurely she moved to his chest gently lapping the remains of his seed. Seductively she moved towards his now reviving cock. "Oh," she sighed, "Ready for some more I see." Opening wide, she deep throated him to another climax. As he started to cum she stuck a finger up his ass massaging his prostate, causing him to explode with the force of an atomic bomb.

He bellowed loudly, as he pumped his cum down her open throat. She greedily sucked him dry licking his cock squeaky clean. Giddy like a child riding a bike for the first time, he explained in great detail how fantastic she was to him. She treasured hearing him describe their lovemaking. It deepened her love and lust for him. Yet within those depths it scared her for she knew she didn't deserve this man.

Pushing those thoughts down, Nancy crawled up Dave's side. Lying down she snuggled up tight saying, "Honey, I better be going, I don't want the boys to see me in the morning and get the wrong impression." Starting to rise off the bed; Dave reached up and gently pulled her back.

"I don't want you to leave. I really don't want you to leave, sweetheart. The boys will be okay, I can get up first and handle them. This feels too right, I don't want to wake up alone. I still have some of Em's robes and stuff, I know she wouldn't mind, and you can borrow a toothbrush, please, please don't go." He pleaded.

Nancy smiled, nodded her agreement and gently lay back into his arms. Dave realized now that he is ready, and she is already there...

The days changed to months, as Dave's and Nancy's feelings blossomed. They continued volunteering at the community center, and everyone knew these two persons were in love. Their sex was always hot, and burned with the passion of loves hottest flames. Nancy continued teaching Dave her tricks from her sordid past, as the pain of that time became a distant memory. He loved her foot jobs, and became well versed in eating her pussy. He refused to let her near his ass unless it was properly cleaned first. He told her she would never do that again. God, she loved him so much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.