Sounds in Sync

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Being a widow, I provided my own sexual outlet. That is, until I heard my youngest son, now eighteen, getting himself off as he listened to me from his room down the hall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

My husband, Jeffery, died four years ago. It was peaceful for him, it seemed, though, with three sons, all teens, it was my life's hardest challenge. One good thing was he left us well covered financially. It's the emotional coverage that has been lacking and there was nothing he could do about that.

So, you cope.

Our two oldest boys are in college and there's only Neil, the youngest, eighteen and a senior in high school, left at home. While, of course, I miss my two older boys, Neil is a good student, never any trouble, and nice to have around.

The emotional vacuum left by Jeff's passing, has not been filled in any measure by anyone new and I've been left, like many single women, I suppose, to deal with matters as best I can.

For the first time since I was in college, I've now got a few vibrators and a dildo that provide me some sexual relief though never a good substitute for the real thing attached to a caring and attentive man.

So, my sex was strictly solo and, well, it's all I had.

I mostly tried to take care of my sexual needs when Neil wasn't around as I do like to enjoy my masturbating as much as I can and, well, sometimes, I get a bit spirited and vocal. But finding just the right time isn't always possible so, one night, I'd gone to bed and was using the dildo, I often forgo the vibrators when Neil is home, and I was in just the right mood for the feelings to be much better than usual.

So, I suppose I was a little louder than normal when I began hearing sounds from his end of the hallway. Of course my door was closed, his usually is as well but, after all, the rooms in the house are connected by heating ducts so I suppose that might be how I heard him.

There was little doubt of what I was hearing, my son was obviously masturbating as was his mother down the hall from him, masturbating as well.

Knowing Neil was doing the same, I tried to hold down my orgasm but, well, maybe there was a bit of extra eroticism in us doing it together in time if not space, and I was a little louder than I'd intended.

About a minute after I'd orgasmed, Neil, quite obviously, had a roaring orgasm himself that could not be mistaken for anything but. I lay there, part of me rather turned-on by it all, part of me rather wanting to put the whole thing out of my mind and fall asleep.

At breakfast the next morning, it was a Saturday, I fixed him bacon and eggs, the usual weekend fare he likes, and when I sat down with him while he ate, he said, quietly, "I really enjoyed last night, Mom, you know, when we were both, um, you know, getting off."

I felt my face warm and I just sipped some more of my coffee not knowing how to respond or even if I should.

When I didn't reply, he added, "I really thought it was cool to hear you cum when you did, I'm glad you have some enjoyment, you're still too young not to."

I just sat there, really at a loss, when he went on, "When I heard you, it just made me so hard, well, that I just had to do it myself."

I finally said, "Um, I did hear you as well, at the end, especially."

"We could do it together, Mom, it was really pretty cool last night, might even be better that way, doing it together. I've heard you before and, well, it's always been pretty hot listening to you. When I do, it helps me get off and, well, I would't mind if you saw me doing it."

I simply had no words that would come out of my mouth as he added, "I'll bet we would both be happier doing it together."

I soon left the kitchen, still unable to voice anything about his suggestion. But, it did not leave my thoughts, especially when I masturbated later that night. There were images of Neil, naked, stroking his penis as I lay opposite him, legs splayed, fingering deeply, both of us looking at each other as our passion erupted in unison. I tried to shake these thoughts away but they kept coming back unbidden.

Then, several days later, he returned to the subject as we were finishing supper.

"Have you thought about my idea, Mom, that we get ourselves off together?"

If I'm being honest, as soon as he said it, there was a feeling between my legs. I am human, after all, and some things happen whether you want them to or not.

"Honestly, Neil, I haven't, it just seems, well, improper for a mother and son to do something like that."

"We both have needs and desires, Mom, they're natural, you taught me that yourself."

"Yes, I know, but ... well somethings are private."

"Okay but answer me this: Does the idea turn you on some? Be honest."

Shit. Be honest. Now what?

"Well, I don't see what that has to do with it," I put right back to him.

"It has everything to do with it, Mom. Look, we're both lonely, single, unattached. A little fun for ourselves is all we have, why not try to make it more fun, more, um, erotic, more enjoyable. I won't ever tell anyone, you know that. It's just you and me."

"But, well, I'm your mother not your girlfriend," I said, knowing it was a pretty lame argument.

"If that's supposed to mean that you're not sexy any more, well, I can tell you that you are wrong, very wrong. Maybe you'll be mad at me but I can tell you that you give erections to your youngest son, you're pretty hot, Mom. Why not enjoy it? We're both lonely, why not?"

Damn, I thought, he's right in a way. What would it be to get naked with my son and for each of us to have some solo fun?

So, I told him, "Well, we could try doing it in the same room, maybe with a sheet over our middles. But that's all I'm prepared to do."

"Okay, we can try that, why not?" he said with a rather mischievous grin on his face.

So, we watched TV until about ten, then he asked me, "Think we could try our new thing?" again, with that cute grin of his.

We got up and I went into my bedroom and got down to my bra and panties and got in bed, pulling the sheet up to my stomach. A minute later, in walked my youngest son in his briefs, quite tented-out, with a bottle of hand lotion, a beach towel and the grin he had on earlier.

He sat in a chair and put the towel over his lap and slid his briefs to the floor. I guess this was it, I thought, as he squirted some lotion on his palm and put his hand under the towel which began spearing straight up and down leaving no question as to what was happening underneath.

I suppose my part of the bargain was to also supply a bit of erotic interest by baring my breasts, which, thankfully, had mostly maintained their shape and lift over the years, I did look pretty good for a thirty-nine year old woman who has had three children. I was MILF material, I felt sure, but I was still hoping that my son would find me attractive, I am human, after all.

So, I reached around as I caught his eyes glued to me, unhooked my bra and pulled it off my arms.

I was hoping he wouldn't say anything but he did, "Oh, Mom, you're beautiful, really beautiful."

I've never read any advice column that said what a mom should say to her son when he compliments her on her boobs so I just did a simple, "Thank you," and put my hands under the sheet and pulled my panties off, bringing them out and with a bit of drama for the occasion, dropped them on the floor.

Then my hand went back under as I widened to begin rubbing.

"Mmm, oh, this is good, Mom, don't get mad but you're hotter than Playboy," he moaned as the towel went up and down.

Well, I knew that for my age, my boobs were pretty nice but I also knew that I couldn't compare with the hot, young women in the standard of men's magazines. But, well, it was still nice to hear such sweet words from my son.

I didn't really want to use any toys, that just seemed a little too much this first time out and my fingers have always been pretty effective at bringing me to orgasm, so I rubbed and fingered and rubbed some more, all the while underneath the sheet.

I tried to look elsewhere and not at Neil all the time but my eyes kept being pulled back to the rising and falling of the beach towel covering his lap. Thoughts of what he looked like underneath kept popping into my head, completely unbidden as I pressured myself on. There was no question about one thing: it was more arousing and erotic this way, no doubt about it. Much more.

"Are you close, Mom, I'm getting there. I'll slow down if you aren't," my son groaned as his arm moved up and down.

"Go ahead, if you want, Neil, it's okay," I panted as my breathing was beginning to become labored.

"No, I'll slow down, I really love it when we're together at the end," he said as his movement under the towel slowed.

I know as you read this it must sound somewhat strange but, though it had started out as pretty uncomfortable, it was becoming easier to be sexual in front of my son, it was seeming more natural and familiar.

I kept fingering myself getting myself closer as I knew Neil wanted and when I was finally panting, finger-fucking myself rapidly, I told him, "I'm close now, go ahead I'm right there," and his towel began going up and down much faster as his eyes closed and head fell back.

"OH, OH, UUH, huh, mmm, mmm, oh, Mom, that was go good, mmm," he groaned as I cried out, "OH, OH, MMM, SO GOOD, YES, YES, oh, oh, oh, it's sooo..." and I was laying back, out of breath, panting after the most wonderful orgasm I'd had in quite a few years.

"Wow, Mom, that was good, huh?"

I never thought one of my sons would be asking me about the quality of my orgasms but there it was. And, well, the truth is that he was mostly responsible for how wonderful it was.

Catching my breath, I told him, "Yes, Neil, it was quite wonderful. I guess I have to admit that you had a pretty good idea, it's quite erotic doing it this way."

"Think how good it would be if we could really watch each other, you know, without this towel and without your sheet."

"Hmm, well, I think it's time for bed. We can talk about that another time," I told him and he went off to bed as I turned out the light to lay there wondering if he was right, if we, both lonely and sexually alone, should try to have the best sexual experiences we could. But I just didn't know if I could get naked and masturbate in front of my son. I was pretty sure I'd enjoy watching him do it but for him watching his mother? Oh my.


Chapter 2

The thoughts didn't leave my mind all the next day and, when it came time for bed again, Neil asked me if we were going to have a repeat session. I told him we could and soon he came into my room in his briefs with the beach towel again.

He settled into the chair, covered his lap and slid the briefs off onto the floor.

I had taken my bra off which prompted him to comment, "You sure are making it easier for me when you look like that, Mom. You are so hot."

It was nice to hear but I decided not to comment. He had his lotion with him which he applied to his hand, then slipped it under the towel as it began to rise and fall.

I had already slipped off my panties so my fingers began pleasuring myself as I closed my eyes to enjoy it. It was definitely more erotic this way, feeling better and better as I opened my eyes to see my son stroking his cock up and down, the towel now on the floor. His head was back and I decided not to say anything, just watch as I began fingering myself, curving my two middle fingers in and out as he moved his fist up and down.

He was beautiful as he masturbated across from me, simply stunning, his young and muscular naked body softly shadowed in my bedroom's light as he stroked his long, lovely cock up and down as my heart beat to his rhythm. I hadn't felt this aroused in, well, years, many years. He was right, I thought, this is the way to do it, we should be able to see each other enjoying our masturbating to the fullest.

I pulled the sheet away and spread open as I ran my fingers in and out while my other hand pinched my nipples.

"Mmm, oh, so good, mmm," I murmured as I saw his eyes open, now realizing that I was naked and exposed.

"Oh, UUH, UUH, UUH, UMM, mmm," he groaned as spurt after spurt of his cum arced out of his cock falling onto his leg and wrist as he smiled at me so happily, so satisfied.

"You are so beautiful, Mom. Don't ever hide yourself, please," he asked while he stroked slowly in his chair.

His hand moving up and back was so hot, so erotic that I was getting nearer and nearer, then, the dam burst as my orgasm consumed my whole being. It was like I was swept up to the heavens, the most rousing self-pleasure I'd ever had. I had always enjoyed masturbating ever since my first time in the bathtub many years ago. And this was the best ever.

"Oh, Mom, you look so beautiful when you get off. I love seeing you like this. I could do it again, I'm so pumped."

Again? My son wants us to masturbate again? Then I realized that I was still running two fingers in and out of me as I leaned back against the headboard.

So, I told him, "Well, if you've still got the desire, I guess I do, too," and went on now in earnest to masturbate for the second time that night, now, openly for each other.

There was no question that being naked for each other was so much more sexy. Of course, nakedness is usually sexy but the fact that he was my son, my youngest son, and I was his mother and we were each being highly sexual for each other, intentionally turning each other on, well, that's more erotic than I'd imagined.

Now, seeing just how sexy and wonderful openly masturbating with my son could be, I opened my legs fully for him as I watched his eyes feasting on my nakedness as I fucked myself looking right at him.

He was stroking so purposefully, so into it, looking at me as he did. Yes, it was a turn-on, a gigantic turn-on.

"Oh, OH, MOM, I CAN'T WAIT," he cried out as his semen began streaming up, spurting out of his cock landing on his legs. I thought it terrible at the time but I wanted to jump up and plunge my mouth over him and suck it all in. It was an image that kept coming back to me for days, every time making me flood with wetness.

Watching my son cum so beautifully, so sweetly, pushed me right over into a wonderful orgasm, one of the shaking, trembling, really wild kind of orgasms that I always hope for and never happen often enough. I lay there after for a minute, just awash in the pleasure, my eyes closed as I felt Neil's lips press against mine.

He had gotten up and come over to kiss me. Then, two things happened; his tongue slid between my lips and his hand settled on my breast and squeezed gently. Then it was over, he pulled back and silently left the room leaving me with the feeling of a warm handprint on my breast and the memory of the first time a part of his body entered mine.

I lay there with my eyes still closed, my head spinning full of erotic thoughts and images of my youngest son, his perfect body so solid and male, as I realized how much I wanted him.

It was the first time I really saw that I wanted more with my son. I wanted to masturbate him, I wanted to hold his lovely cock in my hand, stroke it up and down, make it cum so hard, spurting his love juice all over me. I lay there filled with all kinds of sexy and salacious thoughts of my son as I hugged my spare pillow to me, wrapped my legs around it and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning, still with the pillow snug between my legs as I pulled it out and lay my head down on the large wet spot, softly fragrant with my inner scent reminding me of my arousal and bringing me back to thoughts of our intimacy the night before.


Chapter 3

It was Saturday so I got up, still naked from masturbating, and walked down the hall to Neil's room and realizing the worst thing I might see would be him masturbating which I was now quite familiar with, I opened his door, tiptoed to his bed and got in next to him, spooning him from behind.

"Uhh, Mom, oh, Mom," he groaned as I reached around him to take his hardening cock in my hand.

"Mmm, I've wondered what it feels like. I can feel it growing in my hand, that's pretty exciting. Feel good?"

"Oh, Mom, it feels wonderful, I've dreamed of this, you know, of you doing it for me," he said as he rolled onto his back pulling off the sheet as I began jacking him up and down.

"Do you have any hand lotion? I don't want to make you sore," I whispered as he slid the drawer open next to his bed and pulled out the bottle. I held my palm up and got a squirt and went back to pleasuring my son.

"Happy?" I asked him as I moved my fist up and down. I hadn't masturbated a man in years but, of course, it all comes back pretty quickly as I began twisting my hand when I got to the top.

"Oh, Mom, yes, this is so good, so hot, you are the best. I hope you'll let me do you," he said.

Well, it was one thing to be pleasuring my son but, well, did I really want him rubbing and fingering me? Of course, the image of him doing just that came into my mind and wouldn't leave, no matter what I tried. So, I concentrated on giving him the best release I could.

I took my time, his head was thrown back in obvious enjoyment, I knew I didn't want to rush it, I love my son and want the best for him, yes, even this, maybe even, especially this.

I went on up and down, then moved my hand up to the tip and twisted my slippery hand back and forth as he groaned, his hand reaching over to my breast and holding it firmly.

He had only touched me once before in a sexual way but, after all, I had a grip on his cock so I wasn't surprised as I felt his fingers flex so sweetly.

"Uhh, Mom, oh, I'm ... I'm ... UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, mmm, mmm," he moaned as semen fountained up out of him as he cried out, "Oh, so good, so good, oh, mmm, mmm," while I continued to stroke him, now slower, letting him down easy, trying to not stop too quickly, just letting him glide back down to earth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.