Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Mmmmm..." I sighed, waking up to the sensation of a warm, wet mouth around my cock. I reached downward to find a cloud of silky hair beneath my fingers and slowly opened my eyes.

"Wendy?" She'd returned to the scene of the crime, the small apartment over the garage.

My girlfriend sprawled naked on the bed, laying comfortably over my left thigh as she nursed on my morning erection. Her sapphire eyes were full of good humor and I took a sharp breath as her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. She'd taken off her clothes and I had no idea how long she'd been there or even what time it might be. I looked around for any sign of my mom, but she must have left for work already.

"That feels good," I decided, pulling her black hair out of the way so I could watch Wendy's lips sliding down the shaft. The need to pee only made my cock that much harder and I spread my legs so she could play with my balls.

Fuck, the girl was beautiful and I hadn't forgotten the video of her with that asshole Brian. We were in the same room, on the same bed where she'd begged him to fuck her. I wondered if the DVD was still in the player. I could use the remote, turn on the TV and push the play button and ... The movies were gone, I realized. My mom must have taken them with her since she'd admitted there were no copies anywhere else, but I wasn't sure if I believed that or not.

At first, before I'd watched Wendy eagerly taking Brian's sperm on her face and then inside her pussy, I'd thought I could save her. I had the idea of taking the movies and destroying them. That would solve everything, at least as far as my parents were concerned, but then I'd finally understood that my problems ran a lot deeper than that. My girlfriend liked being a slut. She'd gotten off on Brian's cock and that had nothing to do with being blackmailed. In fact, I seriously doubted Wendy had been forced to fuck the guy at all, you know?

Her issues weren't with the sex, she just didn't want to get caught by her parents. I couldn't blame her for that, what girl would? I didn't like her very much anymore. I mean, I still loved her, but I was back on the roller coaster and now I really didn't want to like her at all. Again. When people think of roller coasters, they imagine the ups and downs, but you wanna know a secret? Roller coasters only go around in circles.

"I, uh ... I gotta use the bathroom," I told her, smiling apologetically.

"Ummph?" Wendy narrowed her eyes, swishing her tongue and giving my dick a serious spit bath inside her mouth.

"Sorry," I said. "I really have to, uh ... you know ... pee."

"Mwwwaah!" She pulled off my cock and licked her lips. "Okay. You want me to hold it for you?"

"Uh, no..." I grinned at her. "That's okay."

"I can give it a shake when you're done," she teased me, rolling onto her back so I could get up.

"What time is it?" I wondered.

"Late," Wendy replied. "Almost nine o'clock. I came over as soon as my parents left for work."

"Did my dad go to work?"

"I can't believe you hit him like that," Wendy sort of answered. "He looks pretty bad."

"I thought he deserved it," I said from the bathroom, aiming my penis at the toilet and waiting for it to get soft enough that I could piss.

"Really?" Wendy had gotten up and she smiled from the open doorway. "You did it for me, huh?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "Mostly ... Hey! Don't do that."

"Shhhh..." She giggled over my shoulder, pressing her naked body against my back as she reached around me. "I'll do it for you. I don't mind."

"Wendy," I sighed.

"I love your big cock," she said in a soft, wistful sort of voice. A sexy voice, while holding my erection with one hand and scratching lightly at my stomach with the other.

How was I supposed to relax like that? Her breasts were pressing against my bare skin, her hard nipples poking against me, and I could even feel her thin, black bush teasing my butt. I had the hottest girl in school for a girlfriend, playing with my sticky penis and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, and all I could think about was how she'd fucked all those other guys.

"Think about water," Wendy suggested, kissing my neck. "Dripping, splashing, running water overflowing the bathtub while you're fucking me so good."

"Mmmm ... That's not gonna help," I said, but Wendy wasn't listening. She was too busy jerking me off while we started making out.

Fuck! I still loved her. I should have pushed her away and told her to go find Brian if she was feeling so horny. I thought using the bathroom would be a good excuse, but it had turned out to be a bad one as Wendy pulled me around by my cock. She wanted to fuck, and like my mother, she was a spoiled brat who couldn't take no for an answer. They were so much alike sometimes that they could have been twins, at least on the inside where it counts, and I couldn't refuse either of them.

"Yeah, up here," she breathed, wriggling her butt as she pushed herself onto the sink. It wasn't a very big bathroom, but we had plenty of room for this.

Wendy spread her long legs, bending her knees to trap me between her thighs. She looked like a black haired angel. Seriously. From the first moment I'd laid eyes on her, I'd wanted to love Wendy, but I hadn't fallen in love with her beauty -- I loved the girl inside. Except sometimes I didn't even know who that girl was, you know? Was I fucking Wendy, my girlfriend? Or Wendy, the school slut? Did it even matter?

"I really love you sometimes," I groaned, looking down to see her rubbing my cockhead up and down her pink slit. I knew why she was so hot to fuck me. Wendy wanted a baby.

"Uh-huh," she said, nodding eagerly as I bent my mouth to her left nipple.

I pushed with my hips at the same time, and got some help as she dug her heels into my butt. The mouth of Wendy's pussy always seemed too small at first, much like my mom's, actually, and the pressure felt amazing. A heartbeat later, I was inside her, sliding the length of my erection beneath her swollen clit and between her coral labia. My girlfriend's pussy was every bit as gorgeous as the rest of her and I'd waited a long time to feel it wrapped around my cock. We'd dated for over a year and I'd never fucked her, but over the past few days we'd been making up for lost time.

"Oh yeah," she gasped, cradling my head as I suckled her tits. "Fuck me, Jimmy. Kiss my tits. I love you!"

With that, Wendy started cumming. I hadn't even started pumping her yet, but she must have been right on the edge. I felt her cunt grabbing my dick, her legs tightening as she refused to let me pull back. She worked her crotch against mine with every inch of my erection stuffed inside her hole and I had to admit that it felt pretty good for me. I held her tits with both hands, finding them just as soft and firm and proud as my mom's. Maybe a little smaller, I thought, but not by much, and Wendy's nipples were definitely more plump, but not as long.

"Kiss me," she whispered, pulling my mouth to hers. She relaxed her legs enough that I could start moving, sliding half my cock in and out of her now very wet pussy.

I gave Wendy my tongue and fucked her on the bathroom sink, trying to forget her betrayal and failing. It was stuck in my head. Brian fucking my girlfriend, asking her if he should pull out and her breathless reply. She didn't care. That's what Wendy had told him. She needed to feel his cum inside her, that's all that mattered. Now she wanted the same thing from me. At least she hadn't told the guy she loved him. She'd saved that much for me, but I'd been grasping at that straw for a long time already.

"God, I hope I'm pregnant," she breathed, biting her lip like a little girl as I pumped her pussy with a lusty vengence. "Tell me I'm pregnant, Jimmy. You knocked me up. Tell me."

"Yeah," I agreed, whispering. "You're pregnant, Wendy."

"Yeah." She nodded.

"I knocked you up good." I kissed her panting mouth. "Everybody's going to know you're a slut."

"What?" She blinked at me and I only fucked her faster, driving my cock hard and deep into her hot little cunt.

"All those guys, all my friends," I said, pulling her against my thrusting cock with my arms around her waist. "Watching you getting bigger and knowing they fucked you before I did."

"No." She kissed my mouth and cheeks. "Don't say that."

"Wendy!" I groaned, jamming my cock into the very bottom of her pussy as I started cumming.

The best feeling in the world, but tempered with visions of Brian's pale ass clenched between her knees. He'd cum inside her a long time before I ever did and I remembered my girlfriend telling me how she wanted to save herself for our wedding night. That had been her favorite excuse, the one I'd accepted unconditionally because I'd loved her so much it hurt. It wasn't fair and I suddenly wished my mom hadn't been so eager to show me that stupid video.

"I thought you were done being mad at me," Wendy pouted, still clinging to me as my orgasm slowed and the last of my sperm spilled into her vagina.

"I changed my mind," I said, truthfully. Somewhere in there, her cervix was lapping up my ball juice. All those swimmers working their way into her womb, looking for one of Wendy's precious eggs.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" she asked, drawing a theatrical breath and letting it out slowly.

"I don't know," I replied. "Until you mean it?"

"You're such a jerk sometimes," she said. "What happened to you? We were fine yesterday."

"I thought we were always fine." I pulled my cock slowly out of her, not really wanting to, but I still needed to take a whiz.

"It's your stupid mom, isn't it?" Wendy pushed herself off the sink, cupping her glistening vulva as she left the small bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I wondered, standing at the toilet and turning my head as my bladder finally let go. I could see her digging through her purse.

"Getting a pad," she sort of explained. "I wanna keep your stuff inside me."

"Oh." I shook my head and looked down. Taking a piss, I decided, felt even better than cumming. Sometimes.

"I'm going to check on your dad," she said, pulling up her panties a minute later. Wendy had tapped a pad inside them, and I didn't need much more proof to know how serious she was about getting pregnant.

"Why?" I asked, shaking my sticky, cum covered dick. For some reason it wanted to get hard again, probably because watching Wendy get dressed was sexy as hell. Watching her pull up her faded jeans and knowing her pussy was full of my cum ... I didn't want to like it, but I did.

"Because I want someone to be nice to me for a change," she said, not hiding the sarcasm at all. "Don't worry, I won't let him fuck me."

"Yeah," I snorted. "That makes me feel better."

"I'll just suck him off." Wendy gave me an extra sweet smile. "He says I'm even better than your mom."

"He would know," I replied carelessly, turning on the shower. The water was freezing.

"So would you," she retorted. "Jerk!"

I didn't know why I was being such a dick, except I did. We had to be crazy trying to have a baby. I mean, Wendy had convinced me it would make everything okay, that my parents couldn't hold the videos over our heads anymore, but what did it matter? We were still only sixteen. We had two years of school left and our parents owned us. My parents especially, and if Wendy moved in with us, that would only mean my Dad would get to fuck her every night before they went to sleep and every morning before breakfast. Mom wasn't even going to let my wife sleep in the same house with me, much less the same bed.

"Who are you?" I asked, coming out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

"Jason," the man said. "How ya doing?"

"Great." I watched as he began writing on a clipboard he held. The guy wore a suit and tie, and he almost looked like a lawyer, but not a real expensive one.

It didn't take long to figure out he was the contractor my parents had talked about hiring. They wanted to enlarge the studio apartment to something more reasonable for a couple expecting a child, something that would convince Wendy's parents to let her move in. It would be expensive, but it wasn't like my parents couldn't afford it. We were firmly entrenched in the upper-middle class American dream and besides, it wasn't really going to be for me and Wendy at all. Mom had made it clear that my father would be living up there with my blushing teenage bride, while Karen and I would move into the master bedroom.

"Karen," I sighed, getting dressed in the bathroom while Jason took measurements in the other room. I found myself wishing my mom had skipped work. I felt pretty lonely.


" ... don't have to worry about him," my dad said in a stuffy, nasal voice. "You know I'll take care of you, Wendy, and the baby, too."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I know, but I wish he'd stop being so mean to me all the time. It's her fault, you know. She's talking crap about me all the time and..."

They hadn't even bothered to close the bedroom door. Why should they? Wendy, dressed only in her panties, sat on my dad's naked butt, giving him a massage while they talked. I already knew he loved my girlfriend, Dad had told me point blank, and she didn't seem to be too repelled by the fact that once upon a time he'd raped the virginity out of her.

I watched as she leaned forward, letting her plump nipples rub his back while she kissed his shoulders. Wendy, what a slut. She said she loved me. She wanted a fresh start and a chance to get away from my dad, but I could see through that lie plain as day. I stood there silently, but after a minute or two, she caught me out of the corner of her eye. Wendy didn't say anything, she just smiled and started kissing her way along my dad's spine, crawling backwards until she could kiss and bite his butt cheeks.

"Oh, baby..." he groaned, spreading his legs as my fiancé pulled him apart with her thumbs. "I love it when you do that."

"I love doing it," Wendy whispered, but she was looking at me.

She wanted to make sure I watched as she pressed her beautiful face into his ass, filling the room with wet, obscene noises. Wendy gave my dad a serious rim job, Frenching his asshole while she wagged her panty clad butt like a bitch in heat. I could see where the pink cotton had turned darker with our combined juices. The pad couldn't contain all of it and even her thighs were stained with cum. She wanted me to join them, I thought. Wendy hoped I'd pull her panties down and slip my hard cock into her cunt while she ate my dad's ass for brunch.

My cock was hard, I won't deny it, and the girl looked awesome with her firm, round butt in the air like that. I wanted to fuck her more than anything else in the world ... Almost. Ignoring her would be better. Like spanking Wendy's ego, sort of, and wasn't that what Dad had told me she needed? A slut like her needed a good spanking, and she was going to feel it when she looked up, all red faced and wet with spit, licking her lips and frowning at the empty spot where I'd been standing.

The only thing better than ignoring her would be doing it with someone else, someone Wendy really didn't like at all.

"Jimmy?" Mom looked up from her desk at the bank. She had her own office and everything, and even in her conservative gray business suit, she looked incredible.

"Busy?" I asked, sort of peeking in, although the door was wide open.

Her bright blue eyes narrowed and I really liked the way she wore her blonde hair loose. Usually she pinned it up, but the rest of her seemed so formal. With her hair down, my mom looked sexy. Like available, you know? Accessible, as if she was a real woman and not just another nine-to-five robot. I wondered how many times a day she got hit on, and it had to be a lot.

"I thought suspended meant grounded," she said, tapping her pen much like a rattlesnake shakes its tail.

"It does," I agreed, hoping I knew what I was doing. "But, uh ... I thought maybe I could take Karen to lunch."

"Really?" She stopped tapping her pen and those ice blue eyes warmed like a summer sky. "Close the door."

She stood up as I stepped into the room, closing the door behind me.

"Lock it," she whispered, sliding a hand down the front of her dark skirt, grabbing the wool between her thighs and pulling it upward.

Beside the door, the wall was made of glass, one large window covered with vertical blinds. I hoped they worked because Mom was showing me the tops of her stockings, the black garter straps holding them up, and finally her thin, lace panties. They were black as well, contrasting sweetly against her bronzed skin. I enjoyed her tan lines and Mom had just a small triangle of pale pink flesh where her bikini had hidden her pussy from the sun all summer long.

"Kiss me first," she whispered. "I've wanted this for so long, Jimmy."

"You have?" I returned her smile and believed every word she said.

"Oh yeah," she assured me. "Kiss my pussy. Make my fantasy real for me."

I went to my knees on her beige carpet as Mom leaned against her desk. She held my head in her hands, with her skirt bunched around her hips, and I could already smell her tart arousal. I kissed her panties first, feeling the floral stitching soft and rough against my face. I licked the lace, and lower I kissed and pinched the cotton panel between my lips. She grew wet very quickly, breathing hard even before I pulled her panty aside and tasted her naked vulva. Mom must have fantasized about having sex in her office a lot and I guess that wouldn't be unusual for any businesswoman, or man for that matter.

Having to be prim and proper all the time, completely respectable even while coworkers and customers watched her with barely contained lust, that couldn't have helped her very much. Every guy in that bank wanted to fuck her and Mom knew it. She could snap her fingers and have a man on his knees, gratefully sucking her pussy, maybe even some of the women, too. But she hadn't done that, or at least I couldn't imagine it, because Karen, unlike Wendy, wasn't a slut. Not anymore. She'd been saving herself for me, banking her fantasy for the day when I could make it come true.

Do you have any idea how good that made me feel?

"I love you," I breathed, nodding my head just to feel her oily girl juice all over my upturned face. "You're the only one I love now."

"Ummmm ... Take your cock out," she sighed, beaming happily as she tilted her hips, offering my tongue her drooling slit. "Jerk off while you eat me."

I split her buttery labia easily and drank my reward as a small flood of pure Karen filled my mouth. She leaned slightly to her right, urging me to free my erection. I stiffened my tongue, fucking her with it while I stroked my sympathetic penis. Why Mom wanted me doing that, I wasn't sure, but she seemed to enjoy watching me beat off almost as much as she did my wiggling tongue. I didn't have a lot of experience giving a woman head, but what I lacked in technique, I made up for with sheer enthusiasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.