Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

I thought about throwing pebbles at the window, but it was kinda dark and I couldn't find any. Stupid suburbia. Plenty of acorns though and I guess those are kinda the same thing, but the way my luck was going I'd probably break her window. I wasn't really in the mood for pussyfooting around anyway. I mean, that's what had gotten me into trouble in the first place and I felt like a new man.

Sorta.

I'd clocked my dad. Twice. And then fucked my mom, but only once. And now I rang the doorbell like a black-eyed bible salesman, although my face looked better than it had on Sunday, that was for sure! Wendy's parents hadn't seemed to notice anyway, but they were kind of super polite about stuff too, so ... I rang the doorbell with my left hand, since the right one felt sorta broken. Jesus! My dad had a hard freakin' head. They don't tell you that in the movies, but hitting a guy in the face kinda hurts and...

"Jimmy?" Kylie's dad opened the door. The one who looked like Charlie Brown, not Kylie's real dad who looked like a pomato now. You know, lumpy like a potato and red like a tomato? Never mind.

"Hi, uh ... Can I talk to Kylie?" I asked and then wondered if maybe I should have called her Kyle, but he got the idea anyway.

"I don't know if you should." He looked over his shoulder, probably checking on his wife.

And I knew Kylie's mom hated me. Probably because Dad had married my mom instead of her and naturally it was my fault because Mom had been pregnant first, or at least she'd told my dad first. They'd mostly been pregnant at the same time, actually. I was only about three weeks older than Kylie so she was kinda like my twin brother, except she wasn't, but still...

"She's my brother," I said, sort of smiling at the guy. "Come on, I have to talk to her. Please?"

One thing about Kylie's dad, his step-dad, and maybe I mentioned it before, is that he really was a nice guy. I mean, he kind of reminded me of Forest Gump. Like every time the man said or did something, it seemed kinda dumb? But it always turned out to be the right thing, you know? Maybe that's what wisdom is, I'm not sure. It could've been common sense too, I suppose, but I didn't think so or else he would've sent me packing.

"Go around to the kitchen door," he said softly, with a jerk of his head. "I'll tell Kylie to meet you in the basement."

"Really?" I smiled at him, but he'd already started to close the door on me.


"This is how people get caught..."

"Kylie?" I cleared my throat. "Hi."

" ... coming back to the scene of the crime," she said with a sigh. "What are you doing here, Jimmy?"

"Looking for you."

"So?" Kylie's hands fluttered. "How do I look?"

"Uh..." I smiled nervously. "Nice."

"Nice?"

"I mean, you look pretty."

"Pretty pretty?"

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "You're mostly, uh, pretty gorgeous."

"Oh."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry and, um ... as soon as the flower place opens tomorrow, I'm gonna get you some."

"You are?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Like roses or something."

"I don't think you're supposed to tell me that," she said with a smirking sort of smile.

"Yeah, but..." I looked down at my empty hands. "I feel really stupid just standing here, so I wanted you to know, and ... Sorry. I can get you something else."

"No. I want flowers now," she said. "Nobody ever gave me any before."

"Okay." I smiled back and felt the hope burning in my belly. Maybe she didn't hate me.

Kylie really did look gorgeous too, in a sexy tomboy kind of way, with her old bellbottom jeans falling off her hips and a boy's tank top shirt, one of those ribbed white ones. I could see Kylie's small dark nipples poking through the cotton and the waistband of her pink panties, the same color as her toenails and the lip gloss she wore. Her mouth looked like a piece of candy I wanted to eat.

"I'm sorry about what I did," I told her, looking into Kylie's lustrous brown eyes. She wasn't being shy and I wanted to be brave.

"I told you to stop," she reminded me, shifting her weight from one hip to the other, standing with her thumbs hooked in her front pockets.

"Yeah. I know." I cleared my throat and she tossed her silky brown hair. "I was being selfish because I love you, but..."

"But what?"

"That's not what love is," I admitted.

"What was it then?"

"Scared," I told her. "I didn't think I'd ever get to touch you again."

"You hurt me, Jimmy."

"I know."

"So what do you want me to do, anyway?"

"I really don't know." I shrugged. "I just want it to be like it was."

We stood there in Kylie's basement and it was up to her. Whatever she decided, I'd live with it. I didn't have any choice, you know? But I didn't want her to feel sorry for me or anything like that. I didn't even want her to forgive me right away, as long as she'd think about it. The idea of getting rejected though, like getting kicked out and being told that she never wanted to see me again? That's what really scared me because probably that's what I would have done. She'd told me to stop and I hadn't, so...

"I coulda got you in the balls," Kylie said after a minute or so. "With my knee? I almost did it."

"Really?" I swallowed hard because I believed her and that would have hurt a lot.

"Yeah." She giggled. "I could have gotten you good if I wanted to."

"Okay. Uh ... Why didn't you?"

"I don't know." She took a deep breath and shrugged. "I didn't want to hurt you, I guess."

"You should have," I told her seriously.

"That's not what love is though," she smiled at me. "Right?"

"I'd rather get kicked in the balls than hurt you."

"I'd rather get raped than hurt you," she said, but without smiling.

"I'm sorry."

"You said that." Kylie smiled and I swallowed hard, reaching up brush some hair out my eyes like I do when I'm nervous.

"Mmmm..." I winced as I'd forgotten all about my hand.

"What's wrong?" she asked, and then she saw my swollen fingers, or the knuckles mostly. "What happened to your hand?"

"Uhhh ... I got mad and hit the wall," I lied, thinking that's probably what I should have done in the first place. Popping my dad in the nose had felt pretty good though, I have to admit that.

"Because of me?" Kylie wondered, half-teasing, I thought, but I could see how she might think that.

"Hey! Don't touch it!" I said, jerking my hand back as she reached for it. "It hurts."

"Well, yeah!" she said, making a face at me. "Let me look at it."

"Just don't touch it," I repeated, and a minute later we were sitting on the old, comfortable couch.

"Let me massage it," Kylie suggested, and I looked at her like she was crazy. "No, seriously, I think I can make it feel better."

"I need to put ice on it," I said. "Or get x-rays maybe."

"Nah ... Lemme see," she sighed, reaching for my hand again and this time I let her hold it. "Don't watch."

"What?"

"Look at my boobs."

"You don't have any boobs," I said with a grin. "Ow! Fuck!"

"Don't move!"

"That hurts!"

"It'll feel better, just ... relax," Kylie told me and she was doing something with her thumbs, like pushing my bones around and it really hurt a lot!

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked with another wince.

"Shhh ... Don't be such a big crybaby."

"Kylie..."

"I learned this at my massage class."

"What massage class?"

"A real one," she told me without looking up. "I'm gonna be a massage therapist after high school."

"You're gonna work in a massage parlor?" I chuckled and then squinched my eyes shut so tightly I had tears running down my cheeks. "Ow! Stop!"

"All done," she said, letting go of my hand. "How's it feel?"

"It still hurts ... Kinda." I stared at my hand and flexed my fingers.

"Does it feel better or worse?"

"Um ... Better," I admitted, and it really did, but my knuckles were still swollen and my hand still ached with pain. It wasn't like she'd cured me or anything.

"We gotta do that like three times a day," she told me. "Massage is the oldest medicine in the world."

"It is?"

"The oldest form of treatment, yeah."

"Bet it doesn't work too good for snake bites, though."

"Shut-up!" She rolled her eyes. "And for your information, I'm gonna work at a hospital, not in some massage parlor."

"I think you gotta suck for a snake bite."

"God! Don't start, Jimmy!" Kylie giggled, and my heart was kind of melting every time she did that.

"You're pretty cute when you get mad," I said without thinking, and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What?"

"I mean, like right now," I said quickly. "Not when you were mad before."

"You should probably stop talking..." she told me.

"Yeah, I should," I agreed. "Sorry."

" ... and go home."

"Uhhh ... But, I can stay for a little bit, if you want," I said gently, hoping beyond hope that she'd want to kiss and make-up and all that stuff. My dick was sorta hard, actually.

"Bring me my flowers and I'll think about it," Kylie said, leaning backwards and away from me, crossing her legs Indian style on the couch.

"Promise?"

"Uh-huh." She nodded, sucking her lips. "Goodnight, Jimmy."

"Okay, um..." I wanted to kiss her, but she didn't look like she wanted to be kissed, so...

"Don't let my mom catch you."

"I won't." I smiled. "I love you, Kylie."

"I know."

"Bye."

She gave me a little finger wave and by that time I'd mostly run out of reasons not to leave, so ... I left. At least Kylie didn't hate me! God! I'd never felt so happy in my life!


"Who is it?"

"Donut guy," I replied ten minutes after Wendy's parents left for work together.

"I'm not dressed," she told me. "Just leave the donuts on the porch."

"I'm not dressed either."

Wendy grinned as she opened the door for me. "Liar!"

"You're really naked," I said, looking her damp, pink, beautiful body up and down. She must have just gotten out of the shower, I figured.

"I was wearing a towel," she shrugged, "but I lost it."

"Cool." I nodded. "I lost my donuts too."

"I see that."

"Can I come in?"

"I haven't decided yet." Wendy pursed her lips as if thinking hard about it. "What did Kylie say?"

"I have to bring her flowers." I shrugged. "And then ... I dunno. I'll find out."

"Me too."

"You too ... What?"

"Flowers," she said with a smile. "Bye!"

She closed the door in my face and I stood there for a second before turning around.

"Oh!"

I turned around again, smiling hopefully.

"Get my car too." Wendy tossed her keys at me and I winced as I tried to catch them in my right hand. "What happened to your hand?"

"Uhhh..."

"Jerking off too much?" She laughed and closed the door again.

"At least Kylie gave me a massage before she kicked me out," I said loudly, grinning as I turned around again.

Forty minutes later and forty dollars poorer...

"Who is it?"

"Flower guy."

"I'm naked!"

"I don't care." I opened the unlocked door. "Liar!"

Wendy grinned at me, dressed now in a pair of cut-offs and an old Led Zeppelin t-shirt that had been her mom's once.

"I got you the Sweetheart Bouquet," I told her, holding up the flowers and they were pretty nice, I thought.

"No roses?"

"No money." I shrugged. "I was gonna ask you if I could borrow some."

"God!" She giggled and took the flowers. "I can't believe I'm gonna marry you!"

"What did your parents say?" I asked, following Wendy up the stairs and towards her bedroom.

"They're still thinking about it," she said, but I was busy watching her perfect ass wiggle as we climbed. "They know we're gonna get married someday though so ... Hey! Are you listening to me?"

"Uh ... Something about global warming?"

"Yeah," she snorted. "They just discovered my butt is an alternative energy source."

"It turns my flashlight on," I said with a grin, but then I looked meek as she frowned over her shoulder.

"Is your mom really pregnant?"

"I have no idea," I answered truthfully, walking into Wendy's bedroom and falling on her bed. "She thinks she is, but..."

"Is it yours?"

"Wendy..." I sighed. "I don't know. I hit my dad last night."

"Hit him?" She stopped arranging her flowers for a second and stared at me.

"Twice," I said. "I think I kinda broke his nose."

"Why?"

"Why?" I took a deep breath. "Cause of everything. Why didn't you tell me about the videos?"

"Videos?" She swallowed hard.

"I mean, they made you do it, right?"

"They told you about that?"

"Did my dad, um ... Was he the first? I mean, when you were a virgin, did he..."

"He fucked me." Wendy licked her lips and shrugged. "I told him not to, but ... I mean, I really did, and ... He did it anyway."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"That your dad raped me?" She made a face. "And then what? You wouldn't want me after that."

"What?"

"That's what your mom told me," Wendy sighed. "She said I was dirty and I'd been teasing your dad and it was all my fault."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know." She nodded. "I mean, I know that now, but ... I was barely fifteen, Jimmy. I didn't even know anything."

"And then you had sex with Chris?"

"Yeah." She closed her eyes and shrugged. "Your mom told me to go with him and get some stuff, and he told me he knew I was a slut."

"Chris said that?"

"He said something like that," Wendy sighed. "He basically said he knew I liked to fuck and I told him I didn't want to, but ... I don't know. Maybe I did and anyway, it doesn't matter."

"It does matter," I insisted with a frown, but she wasn't really paying attention.

"And then they had a movie and they were going to show it to you and my mom and dad, and ... everybody."

"You wouldn't have been in that much trouble though," I said. "I mean, having sex with Chris ... It's bad, but not that bad."

"It seemed bad to me," she said, standing there and looking at me. "And then there were two videos and then four and eight and twenty ... You know what you do when they have twenty sex movies?"

"No."

"Anything they want," Wendy said with a lopsided smile.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"I kinda liked it after awhile anyway," she admitted with a laugh. "God! It was crazy sometimes and then they said I could stop. All I had to do was stay with your dad and help your mom get you."

"That's what they said?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Your dad likes me a lot. Maybe he loves me, I don't know. But your mom is crazy, you know? She totally loves you."

"I know."

"They said we could get married and everything, except I didn't understand at first."

"Understand what?" I asked, reaching out with my left arm. "Come here."

"That I wasn't really gonna be married to you," Wendy said, sitting on the bed and then laying down with my arm around her.

"You mean, you're supposed to be with my dad."

"And you're going to be with your mom," she sighed. "Yeah. We just get to wear the rings and pretend once in awhile."

That was the whole deal, the reason my parents had gone to so much trouble. Aside from whatever pleasure they got from turning my girlfriend into a slutty pornstar, I mean. I'm sure that must have been a lot of fun for them. Setting Wendy up with guys from school, blackmailing her into letting them fuck her, and then using every new video to increase their hold over the girl ... Yeah. I bet my mom really got off on that.

But that wasn't what they really wanted. It wasn't the ends, just the means. My parents wanted new spouses. A new wife for my dad; a young and beautiful girl, already broken in and willing to do anything for him. And Mom could have me; her own son to love and cherish and have a baby with. Nobody would ever know except the four of us. Wendy hadn't had any choice but to play along, mixing up the truth with lies, wanting to tell me everything and fearful of the consequences.

What could we do about it? I didn't want anyone to know I'd fucked my mom! Wendy wouldn't want anyone to know she'd fucked something like fifty guys and had her own collection of porn videos waiting to hit the internet. My parents would probably go to jail for a long time, but so what? They were still my parents. I despised them. I loathed them. I even hated them, but I loved them too. Maybe some kid someplace could forget that, but not me. I wouldn't be alive without my mom and dad and I still had a life worth living, so...

I owed them something, I decided, but not everything.

"Do you hate them?" I asked, because she'd been far more injured by all this than me and she didn't owe my parents a thing.

"I don't like your mom very much," Wendy said. "She's kind of a spoiled bitch sometimes, but I like your dad okay. He always treated me really nice, mostly."

"Oh."

"What?" Wendy smiled at me. "You really thought I'd hate them?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling soft black hair out of her sapphire eyes. "I thought you'd want to kill them or something."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.