Motherfucker
Chapter 14

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Jimmy? What are you calling me for?" Wendy demanded. "Where are you?"

"At home, um..."

"We're waiting for you," she hissed into the phone. "I already told them you guys are coming over."

"You told them?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Oh."

"So what are you doing?" she asked. "You'd better not tell me you're chickening out!"

"What? No!"

"Is it your mother? You didn't say anything to her, did you?"

"Wendy..."

"What?"

"Did you talk to Kylie?" I wondered cautiously.

"Kylie?" That stopped her cold for a second. "No ... Why?"

"I just wondered, um..."

"What happened?"

"Nothing," I lied.

"Jimmy?" Wendy sounded worried. "What's wrong? Why did you call me?"

"Never mind." I frowned, thinking I should have known better. "We'll be over in a little bit."

"Tell me!"

"I'll tell you later, okay? I love you."

I hung up the phone before she could make me confess and if you don't think a girl can make her boyfriend do that over the phone, you've never been in love. I'd been in love, was in love, and wanted to stay in love with both of my girlfriends. But I'd hurt Kylie. Maybe I'd even raped her, I wasn't sure, and I felt like I was going to puke. After letting Wendy tell me no a hundred times on a hundred dates, I'd ignored the one time Kylie had told me no. Wendy had wanted me to force her and Kylie had wanted me to give her some time to think, and somehow I'd managed to blow it with both of them.

How's that for irony? Pretty good, huh? Bet you didn't see that coming and neither had I. Kylie probably hated me and I wouldn't blame her. Even if I wasn't her boyfriend, I was still her brother and I should have protected her the same way I'd tried to protect Ginny. Wendy would hate me too because Kylie was her girlfriend as well and I'd betrayed both of them. She'd be calling Kylie right now, I figured, wanting to find out why I'd been acting so strange. Would Kylie say anything? I had no idea, but whether she did or didn't, the irony wasn't gonna stop there.

Fate was on a roll today.

"They're waiting for us," I said, and my parents looked at me with a mixture of curiosity, annoyance, and maybe even a little nervousness.

"I wish you'd explain what's going on, Jimmy," Mom said as Dad helped her into her coat, kind of a silky trench coat thing in grey and it weighed less than air.

"You'll find out, Mom," I replied with a shrug and that wasn't an answer intended to make her smile.

"Well, after we're done with whatever it is we're doing," she told us, "we're going to have a little talk. Is that clear?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"Of course, dear," Dad agreed, because she'd been talking to him as much as me.

We were both in trouble for the thing with Kylie. Mom wanted to know why I'd been having sex with another boy and blamed my father for telling me that Kyle was my brother. She made it sound like I wouldn't have fucked him if I hadn't known we were related and maybe that made sense on Planet Incest, I wasn't sure.

"And why would Wendy's parents want to talk to us?" she continued. "I don't like this."

"I know." Dad pursed his lips and he could probably think of a few reasons, but they'd all be bad.

"Are you sure you don't know what this is about?" Mom asked, giving me her bright blue eyes and any other time I would've wilted.

"Nope," I said, keeping my face blank and my mind full of Wendy.

She'd warned me, even prepared me for what I had to do, and I couldn't let her down. It sounds silly maybe, I dunno, but that's the truth. Wendy understood my mom a lot better than I did and she'd made me promise not to break. If I did, then her whole plan would most likely fall apart and our only backup plan was to hop a train, but Kylie had a fear of trains, so...

"You don't think Wendy told her parents about us, do you?" she wondered, and I'd never seen her so high strung.

"No." Dad shook his head. "She wouldn't say anything."

"I don't like this," Mom repeated for the tenth time and I felt very glad that the drive to Wendy's house was a short one. I was probably more nervous than my parents were.


Wendy's folks, Jerry and Jill, were nice. I liked them a lot and they liked me, I thought. They didn't seem to mind me dating their only daughter anyway and I'd been to their house many times. They knew my parents too, but not very well or anything and so it did seem kind of awkward at first, especially once we were all seated in the living room.

Jerry, who looked like the insurance agent he was, sat in his favorite chair, a big Lay-Z-Boy recliner, but not reclining at that particular moment. He had pleasant looks, a nice friendly smile, and a spare tire around the middle. He seemed to be the most comfortable person in the room, but probably because he was used to talking to people and conversation didn't make him nervous. Jerry sold a lot of insurance, I'd heard, and I could see why.

Jill looked a lot like Wendy actually, except not quite so beautiful, or young as she'd just turned thirty-nine for the third year in a row. She had the same eyes though, dark jewels that seemed impenetrable at times, but she also had Wendy's brilliant smile. I bet she'd probably been a hottie at sixteen too, but I didn't really want to think about my girlfriend's mom that way, so ... You know. Jill sat in her favorite chair and held the family cat, Jingy, rocking slightly and petting his white fur.

My parents sat on the sofa, trying to look comfortable and smiling, waiting for Wendy's parents to explain why they'd been invited over on such short notice. Of course, Wendy's parents were wondering the same thing since the invitation had come from Wendy and through me. None of the adults sitting so patiently had any idea why they were there and that had been step one of Wendy's plan – To get everyone together in one place at one time.

"So..." Wendy's dad said with a smile, inviting my dad to say something.

"Well..." My mom drew a sigh for the benefit of Wendy's mom, hoping she'd start explaining.

"Mom? Dad?" Wendy cleared her throat. She stood next to me and part of me thought I should have been the one talking, since I was the boyfriend and everything, but ... That would have been really awkward!

"Yes dear?" Her mother looked at Wendy, everyone did. Even me.

"I have to tell you something, um..." Wendy reached for my hand and I tried to give her a reassuring squeeze.

"What is it?" her dad asked, while my parents glanced at each other and then stared at me.

"I'm pregnant," Wendy said.

The room got exceptionally quiet then and I could hear Jingy purring softly in Jill's lap as her mouth fell open. Wendy's dad just sort of blinked a whole bunch of times and my mom gave my dad a really dirty look. I almost thought she was going to hit him for a second there and if Mom wasn't careful, she might really screw everything up.

"Jimmy's the father," Wendy continued after a few seconds, glancing at me and I nodded.

"I, uh ... I'd like to ask your permission to marry your daughter," I said slowly, looking at Wendy's dad and hoping he didn't own a gun.

I probably should have asked about that earlier, when Wendy had been explaining her plan to me behind the old warehouse. I hadn't expected him to turn quite so pale though and I suddenly hoped the man wouldn't have a stroke or something; that would really be bad! He seemed to recover after a few seconds, but only slowly as he took several slow, deep breaths and tried to relax his clenched fists.

My mom hadn't seemed to notice however; she just turned her bright blue eyes on me and I honestly couldn't tell what she was thinking. My dad actually looked somewhat pleased, but I knew he wanted me to marry Wendy anyway and that had been my parents' plan all along. They knew the baby had to be my dad's too. He'd been the only one fucking her, Mom had seen to that. But even if they'd wanted to make a fuss, what could they say? My dad couldn't admit he'd been fucking Wendy and Mom couldn't start calling Wendy a slut.

All they could do was sit there for the moment.

"Are you sure, Wendy?" her mother asked softly.

"Yeah, Mom," Wendy replied, offering just a tiny, apologetic smile. "I guess that's why I've been acting so strange lately. I'm sorry."

"That's wonderful, Wendy!" My mom's smile surprised all of us. "I'm so happy for you."

"Uh, thank you." She returned the smile with one of her own, but I could sense Wendy's confusion and it mirrored my own. I mean, Mom might have been satisfied that I wanted to marry the girl ... But a baby? I couldn't see Mom being too thrilled about that.

"I'm expecting too, you know," Mom said, touching her flat tummy and obviously enjoying the look of astonishment on Wendy's face.

"You are?" My girlfriend squeezed my hand.

"Didn't Jimmy tell you the good news?" my mother wondered innocently. "Hmph ... I never thought you'd be the last to know!"

She stared just long enough to make sure Wendy knew exactly who the father had to be. Then Mom turned to my dad and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek for the benefit of Wendy's parents. I felt like I'd just been punched in the nuts and I should have told Wendy that my mom was pregnant, but I hadn't. Jesus! Those girls could fight dirty.

"Well..." Jill took a deep breath and she couldn't care less about my mom's baby, but she remembered her good manners. "Congratulations, Karen. That's very ... nice."

"Thank you," Mom said sweetly. "We're so excited!"

Wendy's dad wanted to talk about his daughter though and he cleared his throat, drawing my girlfriend's attention away from me finally. Wendy had forced herself to stay calm, but the news that I'd fathered a baby with my own mother wasn't what she wanted to hear, especially while we stood in front of our parents asking for permission to get married. She'd been squeezing my hand hard and giving me cold eyes above her warm, fake smile.

"There's, uh ... Have you thought about abortion?" her father asked, but the tone of his voice told everyone in the room that Jerry wasn't suggesting anything of the sort.

"No, Daddy," Wendy said quietly. "I'm not going to do that."

"Good," he said, nodding in agreement. Wendy had told me that her dad hated abortion, but I hadn't been so sure he wouldn't change his mind under the circumstances.

"Jimmy asked me to marry him," my girlfriend continued. "I said yes, Daddy."

"Of course he did," my mom interrupted happily. "I'm so proud of you, Jimmy. And Wendy ... You know how much David and I adore you."

"Like our own daughter," Dad agreed with a genuine smile.

"Yeah." Wendy managed to say with a smile. "I know exactly how you feel about me."

She'd locked eyes with my mom and this was going to get ugly quick!

"Good," Mom purred. "Have you picked a date yet? The sooner the better, I think. After all, a girl like you..."

Thankfully, Mom didn't get to finish her thought. Wendy's parents weren't quite so eager to see their little girl married off and her mother unwittingly postponed the inevitable.

"There's always adoption," Jill said, glancing at my mom as if wishing she'd shut-up. "You could have the baby and..."

"It's my baby," Wendy said. "I'm not going to give it away, Mom."

"Our baby," I said softly, smiling at Wendy and she sorta smiled back at me. "We want to keep it," I said, looking at her parents. "I love her."

"But you're only sixteen, Jim," her dad spoke up. "You can't get married."

"We can get married if you agree to it," I told him. "We just need you to sign the papers."

"Yep. That's right." My dad nodded and he would know, since Mom had only been sixteen on her wedding day.

"All of you," Wendy said, looking around the room at our parents. "We can get married and we'll have a legitimate baby."

"Uhhh..." Her father sat back in his chair, still a bit pale and not smiling at all as he stared at me. I'd fucked his little girl and he knew it.

"But you still have school," Wendy's mom said. "And Jimmy works at a ... Where do you work again?"

"Winchell's," I said. "But we were thinking, um ... We have a small apartment over the garage. My mom and dad have been meaning to rent it out, but we could live there and finish school."

"The garage?" Jerry narrowed his eyes.

"It's nice, Daddy," Wendy told him. "It has a little kitchen and a bathroom and everything."

"No! You have to stay here," he said. "You're not even eighteen yet. You can't move out."

"What a marvelous idea!" Mom gushed. "All we have to do is fix it up a little more. We could even add another room for the baby, couldn't we?"

"I think so," my dad said. "There's a lot of room up there. I can call the contractor tomorrow and ask him to take a look."

"Oh, I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves," Wendy's mother said slowly. "A baby is a big responsibility, Wendy. You have to think about yourself ... Your future..."

"Hmmm..." My mom nodded thoughtfully. "And of course I hate to ask this, Wendy, but ... Do you really know who the father is?"

Mom just couldn't let it go without getting her claws bloody. The opportunity was golden and she knew it.

"Excuse me?" Wendy stared at my mom and those two would throw down in a heartbeat if we weren't careful.

"Shhh..." I breathed into Wendy's ear, holding her hand tightly and trying to keep her calm.

"Karen didn't mean that," Dad said quickly, smiling apologetically at Wendy's parents because they knew my mom had just called their daughter a slut.

"I should hope not!" Jill said, and her eyes had some lightning in them, too, just like Wendy's.

"I think, um ... We should all think about this," Jerry said, being diplomatic. "It's a lot of news for one night and, uh ... We don't need to decide right now, do we?"

"No, Daddy," Wendy said softly, turning into his little angel and I sighed with relief.

"No sir," I echoed. "I just want to do what's best for Wendy."

"It might be a little late for that, son," he told me without a trace of humor, and I knew he felt that I'd let him down. I could see the disappointment on his face, hear it in his voice, and it hurt.

We left shortly after that without much in the way of goodbyes, except I did get to kiss Wendy right in front of her parents. That had been her idea too and it wasn't a big kiss or anything, just a small one on the lips, but still ... Our first kiss in front of her mom and dad. That made it pretty special, I thought.

"Kylie..." Wendy whispered as we followed my parents towards the front door and I leaned closer.

"What about her?" I asked, and Wendy pinched my ribs thought my shirt. Hard too!

"Fix it," she told me as I winced.

"Yeah," I agreed with a hard swallow, and I knew I'd been right.

Wendy had called Kylie and whether or not she knew everything didn't really matter; she knew I'd screwed up somehow and I had to make it right. Wendy had hidden her anger with me about as long as she could, but that pinch had been wicked! Ouch! And I knew it wouldn't compare to the real pain my girlfriend could inflict on me if she wanted to. Wendy loved me, sure, she even wanted to marry me, but she loved Kylie too ... and so did I.

Unfortunately, I had other things to worry about before I could concentrate on somehow making up for what I'd done to Kylie.

"You knocked her up?" My mom yelled at my dad in the front seat of the car. "I thought you were going to get checked? What's wrong with you?"

"I did get checked," Dad calmly replied, and I had no idea what they were talking about. "It can't be mine."

"Then whose baby is it?" Mom asked, turning her head to look at me. "You couldn't have..." she narrowed her eyes at me. "Wendy told us you never had sex with her."

"Ummm..." This wasn't part of the plan because the baby was supposed to be Dad's. "She said it's yours."

"Mine?" He shook his head and actually smiled which only confused me all the more.

"Your father had a vasectomy years ago," Mom told me. "He got his sperm count checked last..."

"Last June," he said. "I'm still shootin' blanks."

"So whoever else that little slut's been fucking, knocked her up," Mom snorted. "And you think you're in love with her?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.