Motherfucker
Chapter 12

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Kylie! I mean ... Kyle, uh..." I smiled nervously as he stood on the front step. "What are you doing here?"

"You can call me Kylie," he said with a small giggle. "I don't mind. Sorry I'm not really dressed nice though."

"Yeah." I nodded. "You look pretty, uh ... pretty."

I kicked myself for that one and opened the front door wide for her ... him, I mean. Fuck! He looked like a girl, even in the boy clothes he'd worn to school. He must have just gotten off the bus because it wasn't even three-thirty yet.

"I look pretty pretty?" He smiled as he stepped into the house. "Did you just wake up or something?"

"Me? Ummm..."

I glanced guiltily at the stairs just in time to see Ginny slowly coming down dressed only in her pink panties and one of my old hockey jerseys. My favorite one, red and black with an eagle on the front and my name on the back and she looked like she'd just gotten out of bed too ... since we'd been sleeping until the doorbell had woken her up.

"Oh." Kyle's smile faltered and he licked his lips, looking from Ginny to me and back again.

"Hi," she said with a little finger wave, and then ran back up the stairs. I wished she'd have stayed there in the first place.

"That's, um ... Ginny," I said.

"Yeah, I know who she is," Kyle replied, sort of sarcastic like. "I heard you broke up with Wendy, but I didn't really believe it."

"I didn't break up with Wendy," I sighed, leaning against the wall and frowning. "It was an accident."

"Okay." Kyle shrugged and an accident didn't explain why Ginny was at my house looking like she'd spent all day having sex.

"She just sorta came over," I said, feeling the need to explain because Kyle looked decidedly unhappy.

"Like me, huh?"

"Um..."

"I thought maybe you'd want to talk or something," he told me. "You know, being stuck in the house and all alone, but I guess..."

"Kyle..."

" ... you don't need me," he sang with a totally fake smile. "I'll see ya later."

"You don't understand."

"It's another accident, right?" He giggled weakly and opened the door. "Good thing you didn't say it, Jimmy..."

"Kylie, wait..."

" ... or this would've really hurt a lot." He pulled the door closed behind him.

"Fuck!" I hit the wall and hurt my hand, but I didn't care. It couldn't compare to what I was feeling inside.


"So? What did you do all day today?" Mom wondered, smiling up at me with her head in my lap. We were sitting on the sofa, or I was anyway; she was laying down.

"Cleaned the pool," I said with a shrug, combing her golden hair through my fingers. "It was pretty boring."

"Hmmm..." She smiled at that, but something else was on her mind. "You need to make up with Wendy."

"She hates me," I sighed. "Why do you care anyway?"

"Jimmy!" Mom pouted. "Of course I care. I just want you to be happy, that's all."

"You want Dad to be happy."

"Him too!" She giggled. "He doesn't like sleeping alone."

Great. I could make up with my girlfriend just so my dad could fuck her? That's how crazy my life had become. I wanted to make up with Wendy more than anything else in the world, but only for me. I mean, even from a practical point of view I only had one real choice. Out of the four girls I loved, one was my mother, one was my sister, and one was a boy. That left Wendy as the only girlfriend I had that I could actually marry and live a normal life with ... assuming she wasn't still a slut!

But I was willing to put that behind us, just like I'd told her. I could forgive and maybe even forget eventually. All I wanted was to have a normal relationship with a normal girl. Why was that asking too much? I had to change and I needed to start with my mom, except every time I thought I could do it, she managed to change the rules and pull me back down even deeper than I'd been. I didn't understand any of it and all I really knew was that I couldn't do it alone. I needed help and it had to come from Wendy. She was the only one I could trust and a week ago I wouldn't have dreamed that could even be possible.

"Has Dad talked to her?" I asked and Mom shrugged.

"I think so," she told me. "From what I heard, she's been crying her eyes out."

"Really?"

"That's what her mother said."

"You talked to her mom?" I narrowed my eyes. "When?"

"Last night. I wanted to talk to her about the suspension, get Wendy's version of what happened."

"Make sure she didn't tell anyone about us?"

"That too." Mom nodded. "Like it or not, Jimmy ... We're stuck with Wendy and we have to work this out."

"Yeah." I shook my head at her. "You and Dad had a great plan, huh?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "I just wish you'd been a little more honest with me. All of you."

"We were trying to protect you," she said. "That's all. This business with Ginny is your fault, so don't start blaming us for that."

"I'm not blaming anyone," I told her, just because I really didn't feel like going through that whole cold shoulder thing again.

"Good," Mom smiled and we were still friends.

"Anyway," I said with a glance at my watch, "I gotta go to work. I'll see you later, Karen."

"I love you," she whispered, kissing me on the mouth and giving me her tongue before she'd let me go.

Welcome to my life.


"Two coffees and six bear claws..." I said, arranging everything in a cardboard holder.

"Thanks, Jimmy." Pete grinned at me. "Hey! How'd that appendicitis operation go anyway?"

"Pretty good." I grinned back at him. "I survived."

"The guys at the station were taking up a collection for ya."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, but we spent it on a stripper." He laughed. "See ya later."

"Later." I nodded, giving the cop a wave and that's the thing about working at a donut shop. Besides learning to hate donuts, I knew half the cops in town by their first names and they were an okay bunch.

"Can I get one of those long, thick cream filled things?" a girl asked me a minute later, and I turned around.

"Kylie?"

"Hi!"

She stood there smiling, looking like one of those Emo chicks with two different colored stockings on her legs, a crimson skirt, and a three different tops one over the other so she looked like a sexy layer cake. Kylie had her brown hair kind of spiky and the tips were pink to match her lips and eye shadow. I thought she looked ready for Halloween personally, but I wasn't into that stuff anyway. I guessed she was though and it kinda surprised me.

"What you doing?" I asked, smiling and looking her up and down.

"Me and Wendy are going to the thing out at EMP," she replied with a glance over her shoulder. I saw Wendy's red Volkswagen sitting outside.

"What thing?" I asked, kinda absently as I tried to see Wendy through the glare of the windows. My heart had thumped at seeing Kylie, but now I got the old kick in the balls too.

"My Chemical Romance?" Kylie said with a look, but I just shrugged. "They're pretty cool. You wanna come with us?"

"Is Wendy out there?" I asked, knowing she had to be.

"Yeah." She smiled at me. "She didn't want to stop, but she kinda did ... you know?"

"Ummm..."

"She loves you," Kylie sighed. "We both do, but I know you don't really like me, so..."

"Uhhhh ... Kylie." I rolled my eyes, but I really didn't want to start telling the girl how badly she fucked me up inside. I loved both of them and that was my problem, just like I loved Ginny.

"I'm not mad," she told me. "You're not my boyfriend, so ... I forgive you."

"Really?" I blinked at her and Kylie just giggled and I believed her. I guess all my girlfriends couldn't be psycho though, right? At least, not all the time, and Kylie was part boy so probably she could understand and sympathize a little more than a real girl could. Maybe.

"I didn't tell her about today," she said softly. "You should talk to her."

"Yeah," I said, wiping my hands on a towel. I got her a donut and a some iced tea. "I will. Uhhh ... Don't steal anything. There's a camera up there."

"Jimmy!" Kylie pouted and then laughed at my grin.

I walked out the front doors and then I could see her. Wendy looked a little more normal than Kylie, but still dressed for a concert. She had her hair done up with a lot of beads and feathers woven into it, and glitter too, junk like that. Her face was made-up perfectly though and Jesus! My girlfriend looked hot just sitting there as she rolled down the window.

"Hi," I said with a sigh, feeling my heart ache. The last time I'd seen Wendy, she'd been screaming at me.

"Hey," Wendy said without much enthusiasm. "Princess wanted a donut."

"Yeah." I smiled. "You look great."

"So do you," she said, and then rolled her eyes. "I mean, you look like a donut guy."

"Well..." I swallowed and really wished I knew what to say. "Are you okay? I'm sorry about what happened. I can explain..."

"I hate you," she breathed, hiding behind her black hair and fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm only here because Kylie likes you."

"I wasn't breaking up with you."

"What do you call it then?" Wendy asked. "I saw you kissing her!"

"I wasn't kissing Ginny," I protested. "I was trying to break up with her."

"Oh, sure. That makes sense." She looked at me with hurt eyes. "So you've been going out with her all this time, huh?"

"No!"

"That's why you didn't want to have anything to do with me? Because you were fucking Ginny?"

"Wendy..." I sighed. "She just had the wrong idea, that's all. She thought I asked her out, but I didn't."

"What?"

"She broke up with Chris and I wanted to find out why and then she said she loved me and..." I shrugged. "I told her I love you. I was trying to explain to her, but she got kind of ... I dunno ... crazy or something and..."

"So it's all her fault?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, nodding my head. "I love you, Wendy."

"You're totally innocent, huh?"

"Uhhh..." The warning bells were going off in the back of my head.

"You're the worst liar in the world, Jimmy," she sighed, looking back down. "I don't even know why I'm here."

"Alright," I said, taking a deep breath and nodding. "You're right. I fucked her, okay? Last week when I was mad at you for fucking my friends. I wanted to get back at you and Chris and yeah ... I fucked his girlfriend."

"You fucked Ginny?"

"She was a virgin and ... I don't know. I was mad at you, Wendy. I was being stupid, but it's over."

"You broke her cherry?" She actually smiled for some reason.

"What? Yeah, but I swear ... that thing in the library, that wasn't my fault. I was breaking up with her."

"Do you love her?" Wendy's smile went away.

"Um ... Kinda," I admitted slowly. "Did you hear what I said though? I can't go out with her and I was telling her that when you saw us."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why can't you go out with her?" Wendy asked, sounding almost reasonable. "You love her, you took her virginity, and I know she loves you, so ... Why not? You guys sound perfect for each other."

I saw that predatory gleam in Wendy's eyes and they were black as she sat there, glaring at me from behind her bangs. She was looking for a lie, ready to pounce on it. She just wanted me to dig my own grave first. Wendy wanted to hate me, the same way I'd wanted to hate her for the last week or so. Whatever I said, whatever excuse I could conjure in my desperation, she'd hate me for it because I had no good reason for breaking up with Ginny except maybe because I loved Wendy more ... But that wouldn't be good enough. Not after I'd cheated on her and we both knew it.

"Because she's my sister," I said. "I swear, Ginny's mom told us on Sunday. She hates me."

"What?" Wendy blinked at me.

"You can ask my dad." I nodded. "He's Ginny's dad, too."

"But..." She thought about it for a few seconds. "You fuck your mom anyway, so why would you care if you fuck your sister or not?"

"I told you before, right?" I leaned close on my elbows, dipping my head to make sure Wendy could see my eyes through the open window. "I don't wanna fuck my mom. I never did. I love you and I don't want anyone else."

"Only because you can't have anyone else? Or..."

"I could probably get a girlfriend if I wanted one," I said with a grin. "Come on."

"Maybe." She smiled weakly. "You aren't totally ugly, I guess."

"Thanks." I touched her shoulder and when Wendy didn't jerk away, I started rubbing her gently. "I just want all this over with, you know? I want what you said before."

"What did I say?"

"That we're new people. That we have to forget the past and move on." I reached for her face and pulled the hair from her eyes. "I want to start over with you, Wendy. I've always loved you; I'm just looking for a chance to prove it now."

"You're never gonna see Ginny again?"

"She's my sister," I said with a shrug. "I'm not gonna forget that."

"You know what I mean," she said. "Are you going to fuck her all the time now?"

"No! Of course not," I promised. "It's over between us."

"And your mom?"

"I'll, ummm ... I'll tell her," I said with a shrug. "I'll explain it to her. She won't like it, but she's still my mom, you know? She'll have to accept it."

"Okay." Wendy swallowed hard and nodded her head.

"Yeah?" I smiled hopefully and my heart was pounding. It had been pounding, but I felt an awesome sense of relief as well.

"I don't hate you anymore," Wendy decided.

"Okay, Well ... That's a start," I said slowly, and just looked at her for a moment.

"I kinda love you." She shrugged. "I guess."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When you're nice." Wendy nodded and looked me ... waiting ... and I kissed her.

I leaned into the car and covered her red lips with mine, sliding my fingers into her hair and I could have kissed her for the rest of my life. We were making out really, with me practically on my knees in the parking lot of the donut shop, working my tongue around inside Wendy's peppermint flavored mouth. She kissed me back too. God! What a great kiss, the best one ever because we really meant it.

"You taste good," I breathed a few minutes later, licking my lips and seeing my girlfriend smile and nod her head.

"You got lipstick..." She giggled, touching my face and then she caught her reflection in the side mirror. "Oh ... I'm a mess, huh?"

"Kinda," I agreed with smile. "But, um ... I'd do you probably."

"You'd do me?" Wendy grinned and rolled her eyes, those gorgeous sapphires of hers and they were bright and shining again.

"Probably." I shrugged. "You're not that ugly, I guess."

"Shut-up!" She stuck her tongue out at me. "You'd do me in a heartbeat."

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Hmmm..." She bit her bottom lip. "You know I'm ovulating, right?"

"Are you gonna make me wear a rubber?"

"No," she sighed, leaning into me and looking for another kiss. "Just lie to me."

"Lie?"

"Tell me you'll pull out," Wendy breathed as her lips found mine, and I really hoped that had been a lucky guess or something.


Wendy didn't mind sharing me with Kylie, and not only because they really were best friends now, but maybe because she knew the pretty faggot would never be a real threat to her. At least, that's what I figured and it sorta made sense. Whatever Wendy's reasons, she and Kylie didn't make it to their concert and perhaps they'd never really intended to go anyway. They sat in a booth and teased me all night, talking and giggling, flirting with some of the guys who would come in for coffee and donuts.

I have to admit I had a lot of fun too. Just being with them, both of them, made me forget everything else. My mom and Ginny, my messed up dad, they didn't count, not while it was just us alone in a donut shop at midnight. Fuck! They were beautiful too. Wendy pretty much looked gorgeous as always and Kylie was a serious hottie, but the way they laughed and smiled made them awesome. It was funny to see men flirting with them too, especially Kylie because they had no clue that she wasn't a real girl. I almost felt jealous a couple times, but just as I'd start to worry and feel a little insecure, one or both of them would look at me and give me their eyes and I'd just know inside that I had nothing to worry about.

That one night, I thought, was how my life should've always been.

"Shhhh..." Kylie giggled as we tip-toed through her house and downstairs into the basement.

I'd slept down there a few times over the years and it had been finished by her parents after buying the house. The cement walls had been paneled over and a thick burgundy carpet covered the floor. They'd furnished it with well-worn and comfortable furniture, a bar and entertainment center, a pool table and all the casual party decorations a recreation room needs. I'd always liked Kylie's basement and we'd sleep on the floor in sleeping bags sometimes, falling asleep watching movies and eating popcorn and pizza ... but not tonight.

"Whatever you do with me," Wendy told me with a smile, "you gotta do with Princess too."

"Okay." I grinned at her as I spread out one of the large sleeping bags after unzipping it completely.

"And whatever you do to Jimmy?" Wendy giggled as she looked at Kylie. "You have to do it to me too."

"That might be kinda hard!" Kylie grinned. "I really wanna suck his cock again."

"Then you'll just have to lick my pussy too," Wendy said, sticking out her tongue at the girl. "Don't tell me you don't know how!"

"What?" Kylie blushed. "She told you?"

"Who told you?" I looked between them. "What?"

"Princess went down on Amy the other night," Wendy sighed. "Our little girl is all grown up!"

"You did?" I smiled at Kylie and thought it might be kinda cool to see her and Wendy fuck. Like a couple girls, I mean, not ... you know, the other way. Never mind.

"Sorta." Kylie giggled and her face had turned pink. "She made me do it. I'm not a lesbian or anything."

"Oh." I nodded. "Too bad."

"Yeah, right!" She grinned, throwing an armload of pillows at me and I didn't even bother trying to catch them. I just grabbed their hands and pulled the two girls down to the floor.

"Mmmm..." I kissed Wendy first, Frenching her out for half a minute and then I pulled Kylie close and kissed her as well.

Neither of them were jealous and I only felt happy surprise when they kissed each other. Kylie seemed a little shy at first maybe, but more than willing as Wendy's tongue slipped into the girl's mouth. I'd never seen anything like it and all I could do was rub my cock through my pants and enjoy the show.

"You know I love you, right?" Kylie asked softly, looking at Wendy and then at me. "Both of you."

I wasn't sure what to say. I mean, I knew what I wanted to say. I loved Kylie, nearly as much as I loved Wendy, but I wasn't gonna lose my girlfriend again. Luckily, I didn't have to.

"We love you, too," Wendy replied, touching Kylie face and her sapphire eyes found mine. "We can love her, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded quickly, looking like an idiot probably and I really hoped Wendy wasn't fooling around because Kylie didn't deserve it.

"You gotta say it." Kylie giggled, teasing me while Wendy watched us.

"I love you," I told her. "I love both of you, but..."

"But what?" she wondered, touching my thighs as we all sat close together.

"If I have to choose, um..." I swallowed hard and I had to say this now because I wasn't gonna wake up from this dream feeling miserable again. I was tired of lying.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.