Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"What happened to you?" I asked Chris, grinning because I sorta felt like the king of the world after making up with Wendy.

We were made-up too, of that I had no doubt. I loved her and I'd made love to her and best of all ... We weren't even related! She wasn't a boy either, I thought, as I felt the confused pangs of guilt and affection hit my conscience. I loved Kylie too, and Ginny, and I'd made love to both of them, but the reality was that I shouldn't have loved either of them. It sounds selfish, I know, but for once in my life it seemed as if fate was on my side.

I could love Wendy. I could marry her. I could even have children with her, although she seemed a little more eager in that department than I was ... God! I really hoped she'd been joking about that ovulating stuff! I knew she wasn't though and I figured it had to do with my mom. Like if I knocked Wendy up, Mom would have to let me go, right? Except Mom thought she was pregnant and she wanted to use that to hold onto me. Fuck!

My happiness was evaporating quickly and I had to stop thinking about my mom, that's all there was to it. As if I could? Yeah right! But now that I had Wendy again, it seemed like anything was possible, even breaking up with Mom ... Except she was carrying my baby.

"Huh?" I blinked at Chris. "What did you say?"

"She broke up with me, dude." He looked miserable as we sat in the back of our calculus class. I'd missed gym completely, but Mom had written me a note. That had to be funny, getting note from my mom explaining why I was late because I'd been fucking her. I wasn't laughing though.

"Ginny broke up with you? When?"

"This morning," Chris sighed. "Before school. She told me she just didn't want to go out with me anymore."

"Did she say why?" I asked with a hard swallow and doing my best not to look guilty, but...

"She said she didn't love me anymore."

"Oh man." I frowned. "That sucks."

"Yeah."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know." He looked up at me. "I love her, dude."

"Maybe you could, um ... get her flowers or something."

"She told me not to call her," Chris snorted, looking back down at his hands. "I think she's got a different boyfriend."

"You do?" I cleared my throat nervously. "Who?"

"I don't know, but when I find the fucker, I'm gonna kill him."

"Did she say anything?"

"She didn't have to, I could tell."

"Well, girls are weird sometimes." I shrugged. "Maybe she just needs some time or..."

"Time for what?" he asked, staring at me beneath his narrow eyebrows. "We never did anything. I was always nice to her."

"Sometimes girls don't want nice," I sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," I said, giving him a shrug. "I'm just thinking about Wendy."

"You think Ginny fucked somebody?" Chris asked, thinking that's what I meant. "She always said she wanted to wait and..."

"What? No!" I shook my head quickly.

"Oh man! I bet she did. Why would she do that?"

"Ginny? She's still a virgin," I lied, smiling as if he was being stupid. "Come on. She's just being a girl."

"You're lucky," he sighed. "Maybe Wendy fucked around? But she never broke up with you."

"Yeah." I nodded, thinking it was pretty strange talking to Chris about Wendy, since he'd been one of the guys who'd fucked her. But I'd fucked Ginny too, so ... I almost wished I hadn't.

"Breaking up is a lot worse," Chris decided. "If you really love her."

"I guess so," I agreed and by that time the teacher was getting pissed so we had to stop talking. There wasn't much else to say anyhow.


I'd just sat down next to Wendy in the library, getting a rush of happiness from the smile she gave me, when I noticed Ginny. She sort of hid behind one of the large bookcases across the room and waved her fingers when she caught my eyes. Not like a friendly hello sort of wave either, but more like a, "Come here! We need to talk." sort of wave. I just wasn't sure what we had to talk about, except maybe not seeing each other again.

That sucked, but I'd already resigned myself to the idea and it had hurt at first, but what choice did we have? Aside from the fact that my parents were kinda weird about it, my jealous mother especially, Ginny was my half-sister! And that awful truth was the one that convinced me most, the other truth being Wendy and how much I loved her. We'd made up and I'd forgiven her and things had changed drastically since I'd knocked on Ginny's door Sunday afternoon.

Of course, the good thing was that Ginny knew it too. She'd been crying Monday morning, but accepting the truth the way we both had to. I didn't understand why she'd broken up with Chris, but I figured maybe Ginny just felt guilty because she wasn't a virgin anymore. I knew she liked Chris a lot. She just needed some time to remember that, some distance between what we'd done and the rest of her life. Closure, I thought, that's what Ginny was looking for, and she just wanted to say goodbye.

I know I did. I wanted to tell her I'd always love her and never forget her and especially talk to her about our relationship. I mean, I had a sister! God! That odd fact seemed to have been lost somehow, even by us, but I didn't want to ignore it. If I couldn't love her as my girlfriend, I knew I could love her as my sister. It would be kind of awkward maybe, sorta weird since I'd taken her virginity and all, but we could do it. I'd lived my whole life as an only child, and Ginny too, only to find out we weren't. That had to mean something to her too, right?

Yeah. I wanted to talk to her. I had a sister now and I had my girlfriend back and life, I decided, wasn't so bad after all. Maybe. I'd decide after I sorted things out with Mom and with Wendy's help, I could do it!

"I'll be right back," I said smiling at Wendy and trying to look innocent, which I was.

"Where are you going?" She narrowed her eyes, but not suspiciously. She was just curious.

"I, uh ... I saw Ginny over there." I sorta gestured in the girl's general direction, but she'd disappeared behind the books.

"Ginny?" Wendy gave me a funny look. "What about her?"

"She broke up with Chris this morning," I explained as I stood up.

"She did?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I just wanna see if I can find out why."

"Probably because they're both idiots!" Wendy laughed and she didn't really like either of them, even though she'd let Chris fuck her. I tried not to think about that.

"Probably." I shrugged. "Be right back."

"Hmmm..." Wendy pouted, not wanting to sit there alone while I talked to my best friend's ex-girlfriend. "Don't take too long."

"I won't," I said, earning me a look from Mrs. Thorpe, the old librarian. Wendy and I were still on her naughty list as she called it.

I found Ginny at the back of a dead end aisle full of Fiction M-S and I grabbed a book at random, Salt Water Taffy by Frank McCoy, whoever he is. I just needed something in my hands so I could look busy if Mrs. Thorpe decided to check up on us. She did that because some of the kids used the library for a make out spot since it was kinda like a maze and not very crowded usually. Most people liked to go to the computer lab and get on the internet for study hall.

"Hi Ginny," I said with a smile. "What's going on?"

"Hi." She smiled back, but her hazel eyes looked serious and almost sad, and I supposed that made sense.

Seeing her up close, standing next to her, I felt the emotions inside. She still looked pretty to me, even with her limp brown hair and plain features, her sorta boring clothes that made her look a little heavier than she really was. Ginny wasn't ugly at all, not even ordinary to my eyes, and I loved her. I couldn't help it. I remembered making love to her and taking her virginity, our little fight and then how we'd made love again ... God! My sister, Ginny. Those memories hurt, but I was glad I had them anyway.

"I, um ... heard you broke up with Chris," I said slowly, watching her face as she nodded. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "Did you tell Wendy yet?"

"Uh..." I smiled nervously. "Tell her what?"

"About us," Ginny said, stepping closer and searching my eyes with hers. "I've missed you so much, Jimmy."

"Oh ... Yeah, um..." I blinked as she put her arms around my neck, standing tip-toe and looking for a kiss.

"I love you," she breathed, waiting for it, expecting me to kiss her and tell her everything she wanted to hear, except...

"But you're my sister," I said dumbly. "I thought..."

"I don't care," she said, pulling my mouth to hers and I was too surprised to stop her.

Ginny's tongue tickled my lips and slipped inside my mouth with a soft moan. I found myself hugging her, holding that thin book behind her back while we kissed as if nothing in the world had changed. I shouldn't have been doing that and I knew it. I couldn't make out with Ginny. We were related and Wendy ... Oh God! Wendy was in the library! We'd finally made up and I'd forgiven her and my life was trying to get back to normal. If she caught us, how would I ever explain? She'd never trust me again!

"Mmph! Gin ... Ginny ... Umph! Please ... Wait..." I managed to break our kiss and she stared at me, licking her lips and holding me tight.

"What's the matter?" she breathed. "You promised, Jimmy."

"I know, but..." I swallowed hard. "I didn't know you're my sister."

"You said you'd never lie to me," Ginny whispered. "You said you loved me."

"I do love you," I said. "I just thought you understood ... The other morning, when we talked..."

"You left me," she said, reminding me that I'd more or less snuck out on her, but I'd had a good reason for that!

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said truthfully, letting her see it on my face. "I love you so much, I wasn't gonna let you go. Not if I stayed, so ... You're my sister."

"You should have stayed," Ginny said. "I wanted you to stay. I don't care about anything else. I love you."

"But we can't," I told her as gently as I could. "I can't even marry you."

"Why not?" she asked, and Ginny's eyes burned brightly as she spoke, the way my mom's did when she wanted something desperately and wouldn't take no for an answer. "Nobody knows who my father is. I looked at my birth certificate, it says no father listed."

"But your mother..."

"We could go someplace else," she said quickly. "Anywhere we want and nobody would know you're my brother, Jimmy."

"Ginny..." I sighed, still holding her, feeling her body so warm and soft. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her breath on my bare skin. My heart beat too quickly and I couldn't do this! I wouldn't do it and I had to tell her.

"You love me and you promised me," she said. "I broke up with Chris just for you."

Ginny kissed me again and I didn't know how to make her stop as my hands found her firm round butt and squeezed. She felt so soft and warm, smelled so sweet and clean, and I remembered how beautiful she'd looked beneath me while I'd made love to her. Ginny seemed so desperate that I wanted to hold her and protect her. I mean, it wasn't just sex, she was my sister and I didn't really know how to love her that way, but I wanted to learn. I wanted to be her brother, that's the thing. I really liked the idea of being her brother and Ginny wanted to take that away?

She did take it away. The girl's tongue played with mine, teasing and tickling while her awesome tits rubbed up and down my chest. I felt her soft tummy against my crotch and against all odds, I felt my cock trying to get hard for her. I was only sixteen and my hormones raged, clouding my heart and mind, pushing me to shove my tongue into Ginny's mouth, chasing hers with a low moan and French kissing my sister as if the world was ending and it was.

We had to stop! I turned my head, pushed her hips, and tried to say, "No!" The wires were getting crossed and I didn't love her that way, I couldn't. I'd tell her that and explain and convince Ginny to make up with Chris somehow. That's what I had to do and I took a deep breath as she licked her lips, smiling and nodding her head, rubbing her body against mine with anticipation. Ginny was ready to throw everything away, just when I thought I could get it all back. I had to tell her no and it would hurt, but she'd forgive me someday and...

"What the fuck?" Wendy's loud voice shattered my heart into a million pieces.

"Wendy?" I looked over my shoulder at her, feeling my face burn with guilt.

"Tell her," Ginny said, peeking around me with something like a smile on her face and she wasn't about to let me go.

"Tell me what?" Wendy demanded as lightning flashed in her dark eyes. "What the fuck are you doing, Jimmy?"

"We're, um ... It's not what you think, uh..." I struggled to find the words that would somehow save me, but they weren't there.

"He's breaking up with you," Ginny said calmly. "Because he loves me."

"What?" Wendy blinked at her.

"I'm not breaking up with you ... Wendy!" I grunted, trying to loosen Ginny's arms around my neck.

"You're breaking up with me?" my girlfriend nearly yelled. "For that ... that ... ugly bitch? Are you crazy?"

"No! I'm just ... We were talking," I said, turning around finally as Ginny decided to hug me from behind and she definitely wasn't helping!

"You fucked me!" she yelled. "You told me you loved me and you fucked me! You motherfucker!"

"That's enough!" Mrs. Thorpe shouted and I think she'd been trying to say something before then, but we hadn't noticed. "All of you be quiet!"

"Fuck you too!" Wendy spat at the old women and then gave Ginny a look of pure hatred. "Have you met his mother yet? Good luck with her! Cunt!"

"Wendy!" I called after her, but she was gone.

"Come back here young lady!" the librarian demanded, and then looked at us. "You two ... straight to the principal's office!"

"That was exciting." Ginny giggled and I just stared at her, wondering if every girl I knew was insane.


"Three days suspension for using profanity and threatening the..." Dad read the form aloud and looked up at me, " ... librarian?"

"That was Wendy," I sighed, laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. "She told Mrs. Thorpe to fuck off or something."

"And what were you doing?"

"Trying to explain why I was talking to Ginny," I said with a weak, unhappy smile. "Why I was hugging her."

"I see." Dad nodded, but he sounded sort of sarcastic. "You're lucky the school called me instead of your mother."

"I know."

"She's going to find out though, you know that."

"You mean about Ginny?" I snorted. "Yeah. She's gonna be happy, huh?"

"Well, she loves you."

"She should have left."

"What?"

"That's what you said, right?" I looked at my dad. "She thought about leaving? She should have."

"You don't mean that, Jim."

"Yeah, I do." I laughed. "Fuck! My life sucks."

"I'll talk to Wendy," he decided. "That's the girl you really want to be with, right?"

"You know what?" I stared at him. "I don't even know anymore, Dad."

"I'll talk to Wendy," he repeated. "You just need to relax and..."

"And I'm really getting tired everybody telling me to relax!"

"Jim..."

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled. "Wendy cheated on me! I didn't ever want to have sex with Mom! It's not my fault!"

"Nobody's blaming you," Dad said, holding up his hands and trying to sound reasonable. "We can work all of this out, trust me."

"Trust you?" I rolled my eyes. "You're fucking my girlfriend, remember?"

"It's only sex," he said, and Dad just did not get it. He never would and I wondered what planet he'd come from.

"Whatever," I waved at him. "I just wanna be alone, okay?"

"Sure." He stood up and offered me a tight-lipped smile. "You know I'm always here for you. If you want to talk some more..."

"Great." I rolled over, giving him my back, and Dad had to be the craziest one of all.

So I'd made up with Wendy and broken up with Wendy less than three hours later. That had to be a record. Stupid Ginny. God! She was my sister! Why couldn't she get it through her head? I loved her and I wanted to protect her, but I couldn't be her boyfriend. I loved Wendy! And she hated me and I still had the Wrath of Mom to look forward to! My favorite movie, a fun filled action adventure for the whole fucking family! Christ!

And now everyone at school knew why Ginny had dumped Chris and he'd know I'd been a lying backstabber listening to him cry in calculus. That would probably get me a free punch in the nose and then I'd have to hit him back because he'd fucked Wendy first. So much for ten years of friendship. At least Wendy hadn't been screaming about how much I loved to fuck my mom! That would've been bad and probably nobody would believe it anyway. At first. But she knew the secret and everyone knew my mom was seriously hot. Every friend I had wanted to bone my mom ... Except Kyle and he was a fag!

My faggot girlfriend, in fact, since I'd made love to Kylie like three times! I'd done everything but tell her I loved her and that didn't matter because we both knew it. Kylie knew I loved her and she'd begged me to say it. The only reason I hadn't was because I didn't wanna be a fag! Heh! As if fucking her would make any guy a homo? She was hot! Cute, smart, funny, pretty, sexy, amazing, and completely not a boy ... Except for her cock and balls. Ouch!

If she only had a pussy, I thought, I'd go out with Kylie. I mean, if I wasn't serious with Wendy, and obviously we weren't serious anymore, yeah. I would've called Kylie already, just because she made me feel good. After the thing with Ginny, Kylie had been the only person I could turn to. She hadn't laughed at me or teased me, she'd given me a massage, and I smiled at that memory. She'd given me a good one and then fucked my brains out. Kylie. God! I wished she was a real girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.