Motherfucker
Chapter 10

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"How was school today?" Mom asked me at the dinner table, and we were having a normal one, as they usually were. No dropped forks or anything like that.

"I skipped it." I shrugged, giving my dad a quick glance just to see his reaction.

"I know," she said. "The school called me at work asking if you were sick."

"Sorry," I said, dipping my head guiltily. "What did you say?"

"I told them you had a little fever," she replied, pointing at me with her fork. "No more of that, understand?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"What did you do all day?" Dad wondered, probably trying to decide if I should be grounded or not. That meant taking away my car, by the way, not locking me in the house.

"And where were you last night?" Mom wanted to know, and they'd been having such a good time with my girlfriend, I honestly didn't think they'd missed me.

"I came home," I said, clearing my throat. "I saw you guys with Wendy and..."

"You should have joined us," Dad said with a chuckle, earning a frown from Mom and I hadn't quite figured out how she could balance her life that way.

I mean, one minute she was my girlfriend and I could drink champagne and fuck her, and the next minute she acted like Mother of the Year. Sometimes I wondered which of us would end up in therapy first, her or me. Mom wanted to have her cake and eat it too, you know? I just wanted my mom back. I loved Karen, yeah, I really liked fucking her brains out, but I needed a mom, not a thirty-year-old girlfriend who knew how to deep throat!

Probably I should have told her that, huh? But I didn't.

"I slept in the car," I sorta explained.

"In the car? Why?" Mom's annoyance turned to concern. "What's wrong, Jimmy?"

"I met a girl," I said, deciding this was as good a time as any. "I like her a lot and I was at her house yesterday. After hockey, you know?"

"What girl?" She narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Ginny Kahler," I answered, looking at my dad to see if the name meant anything to him, but he didn't react at all.

"Well ... Who's she?" Mom demanded, and I heard the jealousy in her voice. She didn't like this at all.

"A girl from school. I think I love her."

"You love her?" Dad gave me a serious look. "What about Wendy?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"This girl, this ... Ginny person..." Mom said. "You can't be serious, Jimmy."

"It felt pretty serious, Mom."

"But..." She blinked at me. "What about me?"

"Uhhh..." I wasn't exactly sure what that meant.

"You've got a girlfriend, Jim," Dad told me. "Wendy's a nice girl. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she loves you."

"Yeah," I grinned at that. "And honest, Dad? Is she loyal too?"

"Well..." He looked confused.

They both did and I hadn't expected that at all. My parents always seemed so sure of themselves, so confident in everything they did and said. Now they sat there not knowing what to say and it made me feel sort of happy for some strange reason.

"You'll just have to stop seeing this girl," Mom decided. "You don't need her. She's no good for you."

"You don't even know her," I snorted, seriously rebuking my mother for the first time in my life.

"We don't have to, Jim," Dad told me, agreeing with Mom, of course. "We're your parents and we know what's best for you."

You two are insane! I wanted to shout, but I didn't.

"You should know her, Dad," I replied calmly, and that made him curious.

"Why?"

"Because she's your daughter," I said with a thin smile. "Her mom told us yesterday, just before she kicked me out of her house."

Dad just stared at me.

"Who's her mother?" Mom asked, looking between me and her husband with big blue eyes.

"Vicky," I said. "I don't know what her maiden name was, but she knows you, Dad."

"Vicky..." he said to himself, looking down for a second. "Vicky Vale?"

"Vicky Vale?" Mom echoed. "That was your baby?"

"I don't know," he said slowly.

"But it could've been?" She stared at him. "Tell me!"

"We were at Bible Camp," Dad told us. "Before you were pregnant with Jim, we, um ... Yeah, it could've been mine, I suppose."

"Great!" Mom's face had turned red and I'd never seen her quite that mad before. "So now you've got two bastards running around. Are there any others I should know about?"

"Two?" I blinked at her, wondering if my mom had just called me a bastard and then ... Can a girl be a bastard?

"I didn't know, Karen," Dad said. "Vicky never told me I was the father."

"And you never wondered?" She rolled her eyes. "You fucked her and nine months later she has a baby, and it never crossed your mind to ask?"

"Why go looking for trouble?" he asked with a chuckle, but followed it quickly with a contrite frown. "She was an easy fuck, Karen. It could have been anyone's..."

"Was she a virgin?" Mom asked.

" ... baby and I figured ... What?"

"Was Vicky a virgin when you fucked her?"

"Uh, the first time ... Yeah." He nodded. "She put up a little fight. So?"

"So you have no idea if she was an easy fuck after you were done with her," Mom snorted. "It's yours, Dave ... This Ginny girl. She's yours."

"Well, hold on a second." Dad held up his hands. "Just because Vicky says so, that doesn't make it true."

"What does she look like?" Mom asked me.

"Um, I dunno ... Like her mom mostly, I guess."

"Is she pretty?"

"Yeah. Ginny's beautiful," I replied, knowing she probably wasn't, but I thought so anyway, so I wasn't lying.

"Really?" Dad smiled, but Mom didn't take that news happily.

"Well, stay away from her," she commanded. "You're not going to have another girlfriend. Is that clear? I'll give you Wendy just for appearance's sake, but that's all."

"Yeah," I sighed, wishing I could stand up to her just once, but Mom was right, too. I couldn't have my sister for a girlfriend, so I wasn't gonna argue anyway.

"Are you done eating?"

"I'm not very hungry anymore."

"Okay." Mom offered me a compassionate smile laced with something else entirely. "Let's go upstairs, Jimmy. I know how to make you feel better."

"Ummm ... I should clean up and..."

"Your father can take care of the mess," she said, shooting him a dirty look. "He needs the practice."

"But..." I wanted to say no and find some excuse not to spend the night with Karen, but Mom wasn't going to let me off the hook. She needed to reassert herself as the woman in my life, Wendy notwithstanding, and there was only one sure way to do that.

I should have said no, but I didn't and I really hated myself sometimes.


"Yeah! Oh ... Karen..." I sighed, grunting softly as she took all of my cock into her mouth and throat.

I'd barely gotten my pants off before she'd pushed me onto the bed and started to perform a sexy strip tease. I'd never really imagined that watching a woman take off a conservative business suit could be hot, but Mom knew how to dance! Apparently she'd worked her way through college working at someplace called Pure Platinum out by the airport, but maybe she was only teasing me. Either way, by the time Mom started prancing in her g-string and heels, my balls ached!

"Ummm ... That's good ... Ahhh..." I moaned as she did it again, pushing her luscious lips down the shaft without pausing.

She replied with a muffled purr, a sensation more than a sound, and the thin vibrations teased my already throbbing erection mercilessly. My mother, I decided, was beyond a doubt the best cocksucker in the world. She held her breath, along with my cock, for half a minute at least and all the while her hands were busy stroking my thighs and squeezing my hips. Her tongue would somehow wriggle beneath the thick shaft and tickle my balls. She did everything and the effect was to bring me off in record time.

"I'm cumming! Karen!" I felt the familiar pulsing of my prick and Mom didn't even have to swallow.

My semen had a straight shot into her tummy and it couldn't have been a long journey. Her nose and lips and chin were pressed tightly against my groin and I held her like that while my balls quickly emptied their creamy load. Only when she slapped my thighs gently and pushed did I reluctantly release my desperate grip, letting my fingers slip through her golden mane as Mom sat back on her heels and licked her lips.

"Is that enough foreplay?" she teased me, red faced and panting for air. "I love sucking your cock."

"It's pretty nice for me too!" I laughed weakly, wondering if I'd be able to get hard again or not.

I'd fucked Kylie three times that day and near the end, holding her back against my chest while we made love in the shower, I'd known for certain that I loved her. Just as I knew I loved Karen, my mother, and she'd quelled the rebellion in my heart quickly and ruthlessly. I didn't pretend to understand why or how it happened, I only know it did. When we were together, she owned me and any independence I might have enjoyed was only an illusion that she allowed for her own perverse pleasure.

But knowing that didn't help me.

"Just relax," Mom sighed, massaging me much like Kylie had earlier in the day. "You've had a lot on your mind, just let it go now. Karen's here now. I'll take care of you."

"Mmmm..." I sighed, lying on my stomach with Mom's bare pussy rubbing my naked butt. She sat on me, just like Kylie had, and squeezed my shoulders.

"You know I haven't been sleeping with your father, right?"

"You haven't?"

"Not since that first night we were together," she said softly. "I haven't had sex with anyone else but you and I never will, Jimmy."

"What about Wendy?" I grunted weakly as she pressed on my back with her palms.

"That wasn't sex," Mom said with a laugh. "I just wanted to put the little slut in her place."

"I guess you did."

"I'll never fuck anyone else," she whispered. "Only you."

"Okay," I breathed.

"Can you promise me the same thing?"

"Ummmm..." I took a deep breath.

"Jimmy?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I love you, Karen, but ... I wanna get married someday and..."

"I might be pregnant," she said, letting herself down gently to lie on my back the way Kylie had.

"You mean..."

"I started taking fertility pills last week," she breathed into my ear. "I was ovulating, but I wanted to make sure."

"Make sure?" She wanted to have a baby? Most girls were terrified of getting pregnant, like Ginny.

"I wanted to wait until I knew for certain before I told you, but..."

"But Mom, that's ... We can't have a baby!" I turned my head to stare at her.

"Karen," she reminded me.

"But..." I surrendered. "Karen, I'm sorry."

"We're going to have a baby," she said, very seriously. "I'll know for sure in a couple weeks, but I can feel it, Jimmy. You put a baby inside me, I'm sure of it."

"What about Dad?" I asked, feeling sorta numb right then.

"What about him?" Mom sighed happily. "We'll have to tell everyone that it's his, of course. Your father's name will be on the birth certificate, but we'll know the truth."

"Does he know?" I asked. "That you're trying to get pregnant, I mean? Did you tell him?"

"I don't think it'll surprise him too much." She shrugged and kissed my cheek snuggling closer with her breasts rubbing my back.

"He's gonna kill me."

"No," she said. "We've talked about it. He knows how much I love you."

"Yeah, but ... a baby ... Jesus, Karen..." I closed my eyes and I wasn't sure how I should feel.

It seemed like one of those black and white things, you know? Like a guy would either be really happy about it, or else he'd be pretty upset. I should have been one of the upset guys probably ... but a baby. I was going to be a father? Part of me sorta liked the idea because we had been making love, I had no doubt about that. I hadn't just been fucking my mom, I'd loved her and I still loved her. Except she was my mom!

"So you can understand why I don't want you seeing that other girl," Mom told me. "This is a special time for us and I need you, Jimmy. The baby needs you."

"If you're pregnant, you mean."

"I am!" She laughed lightly. "I think it happened that morning we made love on the washing machine."

"What?" I knew she had to be teasing me, but she almost sounded serious.

"No, really." Mom kissed my shoulder. "I could feel it. Your sperm found my egg and it's growing inside me. Do you want to feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"The baby!" She giggled again, sliding off my body and I rolled onto my side to face her.

"I think it would be a little too small," I laughed nervously, but Mom had already taken my hand in hers and she pressed my fingers low on her tummy.

"I know," she nodded, both of us looking at my hand as I touched her warm flesh. "But it's in there, Jimmy. A boy or a girl ... Maybe even twins."

"One of each?" I smiled, feeling Mom's happiness sparking something inside me. She made it impossible not to love her.

"Kiss it," she urged me. "Kiss my tummy for luck, Jimmy."

I had little choice as Mom pushed me down by the shoulders, cradling my face to her perfect body while I kissed her tummy. I hugged her too, wrapping my arms around her slender waist and kissing her. I licked her silky skin and tasted the faint saltiness of her sweat. I nibbled at her belly button and my cock had miraculously grown stiff once again.

My mother seemed entirely too beautiful and the idea of her being pregnant wasn't what bothered me. I could imagine her with a swollen tummy and milk-filled breasts, and glowing the way pregnant women do. Mom would look amazing, I was sure, and I would have been truly happy for her if it had only been my father's baby we were talking about. A baby brother or sister? I'd have been overjoyed, but to have a baby of my own...

"We're going to have our own family," she whispered, playing with my hair and pushing my kisses lower. "We're going to be so happy together, Jimmy."

"Mmmm..." I sighed, licking across her mound as Mom spread her thighs. Her thong had come off long before and I could feel her golden pubic hair tickling my face. I could smell her sharp and tangy wet with excitement as I kissed the wrinkled knot of her clitoris.

Mom lifted her ass off the bed as my tongue traced the contours of her plump vulva. Her pussy lips were coral pink, long and greasy with her juices and I could taste her bitter-sweet on my tongue. I kissed the mouth of her womb, where the baby would be barely formed, and we'd created it. My mother and me, we'd made a baby and it would be unique and one of a kind and perfect that way. Our baby.

"Hmmm ... Jimmy," Mom sighed, pulling my mouth against her hole and I knew what she liked.

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it between her labia, wriggling it around while I suckled noisily at the very cunt which had birthed me. I swallowed her juices and felt the soft walls of Mom's sex quivering around my tongue. Her entire body seemed to contract and relax, growing tight with her impending orgasm while I made love to her with my mouth. She came quickly, gasping loudly and bouncing her butt while I held her with my arms around her thighs. The full flavor of my mother's passion flooded my mouth and I drank her greedily until she could relax and draw me closer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.