Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"I know what we need," Mom said late Saturday afternoon as she walked into the garage.

I looked up from under the hood of my car as I'd just finished draining the oil and had started refilling it. I'd changed the oil the other two cars earlier, Mom's Volvo and Dad's BMW, and washed and waxed them. I'd vacuumed and wiped down the insides. It was all part of Dad's plan to teach me respect for the things we own or something, that and I had to pay the so-called interest on my insurance. He paid for it with his premiums and I had to pay him back, see? Interest had been Mom's idea, since she's the banker.

She didn't look like a banker just then, however. The day had turned out to be nice and sunny, and unseasonably warm, which was why I'd washed the cars, and Mom had decided to get one last afternoon out of her bikini. Not the modest one either, but the sexy one she only wore in the backyard when nobody else was around. It was bright orange with strings and not much else, the top barely covering her nipples and the thong bottom barely covering her sex. It didn't do anything for her butt except prove she didn't have so much as a mole to spoil her creamy round cheeks.

My mother pretty much belonged in a beer commercial, I thought.

"Hi ... Mom," I said with a hard swallow. It could be really difficult to remember that word sometimes, and I thought she sorta wanted me to forget it once in awhile.

"We should go on a date," she said, smiling as I drank in her luscious body. She loved that sort of attention, too, at least from me.

Her perfect tits were right there, large and firm and held together only by a thin string of nylon. The pale valley between looked soft and inviting and I had the wicked thought of sliding my cock between her tits, wondering how that might feel. Her waist looked small enough that my hands could probably reach all the way around her and those round hips and smooth thighs. She made my dick hurt.

The only girl I knew who could honestly compete with my mom in the beauty department was Wendy and if I had to pick one? It would depend on which of the two I happened to be standing next to and that seemed pretty amazing considering Mom was twice the age of my girlfriend. They knew it too and competed with each other almost ruthlessly at times. Like on that day Mom had styled her blonde hair so it looked thick and wild, kind of curling at the ends the same way Wendy's did. It wouldn't surprise me if the next time I saw Wendy she'd dyed her hair blonde. I mean, that's what they were like sometimes ... And now Mom wanted to go out on a date?

"You mean like to a movie?" I asked her, and Mom nodded happily.

"Yeah, dinner and a movie," she said. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Sure," I agreed. "But, um ... What if someone sees us or..."

"You're my son!" She laughed. "We can go out together if we want to. People do it all the time."

"Yeah." I smiled sheepishly. "I guess so, but..." I took a deep breath because somehow I didn't think it would be quite that simple.

"But you have to ask me," Mom said, striking a sexy pose and putting on her best shy smile.

I hadn't figured her out completely yet, not even close, but I was learning some of the games she liked to play. Being the shy, innocent girlfriend was one of her favorites and she could do it pretty good, although that tiny bikini wasn't helping her act on this occasion.

"Would you, um ... like to go out with me tonight, Mom?"

"Jimmy!" she pouted.

"Karen." I smiled apologetically. "Do you want to go out tonight, Karen? See a movie or ... something?"

"Or something?" She giggled and turned on her hips, biting her bottom lip and killing me with her bright blue eyes.

"I mean, dinner and..." I shrugged, feeling nervous and excited and guilty all at once. Man! She could make me melt inside with her smile.

"And... ?" Mom teased me, tossing her hair just like Wendy would have done it, from one shoulder to the other without any effort at all. She must have been practicing that for hours in front of a mirror. Seriously. Wendy was gonna be so pissed when she saw Mom doing it!

"And, um ... Have you ever been out to the Point?" I wondered, playing my part to the hilt.

"Oh!" Her eyes widened and Mom giggled nervously. "No, but I've heard about it. Are you going to kiss me?"

"Yeah," I breathed, picking up a rag and wiping my hands. "That's what people do out there."

"What else do they do?" she softly wondered, looking up at me as I stepped close to her.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her, putting my dirty hands on her hips and feeling her tits against my chest.

"Yeah," Mom whispered, licking her lips and sliding her hands up my back to find my shoulders.

"You won't be if we go to the Point," I promised her.

"Oh!" She blinked at me and I moved my hands so I could feel her perfect ass under my fingers.

"Do you still want to go?" I asked, falling into her eyes as I pulled her soft tummy against the bulge in my pants.

"I want to cum," she breathed, holding my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

I picked her up and Mom wrapped her legs around me as I walked us to Dad's M5 and put her on the freshly waxed hood of the BMW. She lay there like a blonde angel, panting and flushed as I unzipped my pants and worked my throbbing cock loose. I found her pussy already hot and wet with arousal as I pulled her thong aside and rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit. The entrance was right where I'd left it that morning after fucking her in the shower and Mom gasped with pleasure when I split her lips and sank my cock deep into her womb.

"Fuck me," she gasped, wincing as my cock found the very bottom of her sex and only because it felt too good for her. "I love you ... Fuck me hard ... Fuck me, Jimmy..."

"Yeah," I agreed breathlessly, feeling my heart running away with adrenaline as I covered her body with mine.

We kissed the way we made love, with frantic urgency. Mom's hands were all over me as I held her shoulders and pumped my cock in and out of her cunt as rapidly as I could. Her legs went around my hips, her ankles crossed and her heels digging into the small of my back. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, filling her as she tickled me with hers. We drank each other's moans along with our spit and I felt her pussy spasm with her first orgasm.

"Oh Jimmy!" she groaned, shivering beneath me.

She could cum so quickly sometimes, it never ceased to amaze me, and the sensation was indescribable. The tender walls of her sex would seem to pull at my cock, grabbing me as I pulled back and then resisting as I drove into her again a second later. Mom's body shivered and her fingernails clawed at the t-shirt I wore, scratching my back through the thin cotton, but it didn't hurt. Everything felt good and I only wished we were naked so I could feel her silky skin against mine.

"Ohhh ... Mom ... Karen ... God!" I groaned and threw myself inside her one last time as my incestuous cock erupted with a flood of semen for her precious womb.

"Yessss..." she hissed between her teeth, jerking around my cock and lifting her hips with her own climax.

Our sex had only lasted a few minutes, maybe four at the most, and I hadn't learned how to control myself yet. I just couldn't last very long, not with Mom's hot pussy wrapped tightly around my dick. If I disappointed her though, she never gave me any sign of it. She lay there obscenely happy, smiling and licking her bruised lips, staring into my eyes with a brilliant mixture of love and lust that I could appreciate, but hardly understand.

"I love you," I told her, kissing her again because I had to. The confusion would return later, the guilt as well, but there seemed to be less of that with every passing day.

"I know you do," Mom sighed, holding me close and kissing my ear. "I love you so much, Jimmy."


"Hello?" a man answered the phone, and I knew he had to be her dad.

"Uh, Hi ... Is Ginny there?" I asked hopefully.

"Hold on a second," he said, and he had a really deep voice.

I hadn't met her parents, or even seen them so far as I knew, but I probably had. The neighborhood wasn't that big and her family had moved in a long time ago. We'd lived there since I'd been a toddler.

"Who's calling?" the man asked, and I frowned at that.

"Jimmy," I replied, and then heard the scuffling sounds of the phone being covered up.

"Nope," he said a few seconds later. "Sorry, Jimmy. Ginny isn't home. You want to leave a message?"

"No," I sighed. "I'll just, um ... try back later. Thanks."

And that's the way it had been going over the last few days, ever since I'd driven Ginny home for lunch and popped her cherry and sorta accidentally on purpose cum inside her after I'd promised not to. She wouldn't talk to me or return my calls or anything. It really bummed me out too because I felt something for the girl. I wasn't exactly sure what yet, but definitely something and I wanted to talk about it. I wanted to see her and understand what it meant, you know?

"Did you wash the car today?" my own dad asked me as he walked into the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded. "Why?"

"There's a big spot on the hood," he told me. "You spill something?"

"Oh, um..." I shrugged and even though I knew that Dad knew I was fucking his wife, and that he didn't mind, it still felt too weird to talk about it with him.

"Are you taking Karen out tonight?" he wondered, and obviously he had no problems bringing the subject up.

"Yeah, we're gonna have like a real date," I said slowly. "I think."

"Okay." He opened the refrigerator and found a bottle of beer. "Do you need money for a room or anything?"

"A room?"

"Yeah." He grinned at me and reached for his wallet. "Take her to a nice one. Spoil her, she deserves it."

"Okay." I nodded dumbly as he handed me three crisp hundred dollar bills. "Thanks, Dad."

"But make sure you clean up that stain before you go," he told me with a chuckle. "Oh, and next time..."

"Yeah?" I knew I was blushing.

"Use your car, okay?" he told me with a wink. "Your mom won't know the difference."

"Okay." I laughed nervously and Dad clapped me on the shoulder as he wandered towards the den and the college football season.

I needed a shower, but Mom was soaking in her bathtub anyway and would be for another hour probably, so I had time to wash Dad's car ... again. Mom had left a perfect buttprint on the black paint and it actually looked kind of cool. I almost hated to wash it away, but she'd spilled a lot of girl juice too and I had no idea what cum might do to a car, but I'd just waxed it, so...

"Hey, Motherfucker!" Wendy called out with a grin, and I hadn't heard her coming.

She had her own car, a little red Volkswagen, but she hardly ever drove it. Wendy was like the worst driver in the world, believe me, and her dad kept taking away her license because she could get a speeding ticket backing out of the driveway ... if she didn't run over a mailbox first.

"Stop calling me that," I said, kneeling on the cement and reaching for the bucket I'd sorta tossed under the workbench with all the other junk. I'd be cleaning out the garage again soon, so I didn't care. Another interest payment, you know?

click – click- click

I turned my head just enough to see Wendy's feet in a pair of leather shoes, those stiletto kind and she sounded like ticking time bomb as she walked across the garage.

click – click – click

"Guess who!" She giggled as she dropped her red cheer skirt over my head. I felt Wendy's knees against my back, her thighs against my shoulders, and her crotch rubbing the back of my head. She pulled her skirt tight so that I wore it like a mask, if you can imagine such a thing.

"The biggest slut in school?" I offered, and that got a pout out of her as I pushed her skirt out of the way and stood up.

"That's not a nice thing to say to your girlfriend."

"You're my dad's girlfriend, remember?" I started walking away, heading towards the faucet outside.

"Why do you treat me like this?" Wendy sighed, lifting her hands with obvious exasperation.

"Uhhh ... Let me think..." I chuckled and shook my head, wondering why she'd be wearing heels with her cheerleader outfit. I had to admit they looked awesome though. Wendy gave good feet.

"Jimmy! I've been trying to make-up with you all week!" she said, following me like the world's most beautiful puppy. "Why do you have to be so mean all the time?"

"Did you ever think maybe I don't wanna forgive you?" I asked her seriously, stopping so I could face her.

"No," Wendy replied with a blank look.

"Okay." I shrugged and started walking across the patio. "Dad's in the den watching the Huskies lose. Hey! Maybe you can go cheer him up."

"Ha-ha! You're so funny." She rolled her sapphire eyes and they looked more blue than black under the bright afternoon sun. Usually they didn't.

Wendy had come over right after her cheerleading practice. I knew that because she'd told me she would for one thing, but also because she still wore her outfit and it made my heart ache. My cheerleader girlfriend was hot and adorable and I just wanted to kiss her. I wanted to be nice to her and tell Wendy how gorgeous she looked, how much I'd missed her after less than a day of being apart. I wanted to forgive her, but I couldn't.

"I love you, Jimmy," she said, reaching for my arm as I placed the bucket on the uneven brickwork that surrounded the swimming pool. "Look at me!"

"What?" I sighed, standing straight ... standing up to her. "I don't even know who we are anymore, Wendy."

"We're the same as we always were," she told me, putting her hands on my shoulders and I wanted to believe her. "I've always loved you, that hasn't changed, and you love me. I know you do."

"You can't love me and have sex with someone else," I said. "Can't you understand that?"

"Why not?" Wendy lifted her eyebrows. "You're doing it."

"I am not!" I blinked at her.

"Jimmy!" She giggled. "You're fucking your own mom."

"But that's..."

"Different?" She made a face at me, pulling herself closer so I could feel her body against mine. "You love me and you're fucking her. Do you love her too?"

"Wendy..." I swallowed hard.

"I know you do," she said with a smile as my hands went to her hips. "That's the kind of guy you are. That's why I love you so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.